Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video (627 Views)

Two Brothers Go Into Bathroom, Only One Comes Out And Didn’t Say A Word / Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” / Say The Month You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video by Agali10: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
A video has surfaced online, in reaction
to reports that the presiding pastor of
Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo,
vowed to “open the gates of hell” on the
opponents of President Goodluck
Jonathan, during a church service on
Sunday, January 25.
In the 6-minute video, which is definitely
not the entirety of the sermon, Oyedepo
never made the statement attributed to
him.
In the clip, the cleric asked the church to
pray for the president, who was present
among the congregation.
Oyedepo said: “I proclaim blessings as a
priest of God over the president, and the
blessings will answer. Lift our president
unto God, intercede for him. We pray for
unusual release of grace for our
president. Under him, grant Nigeria
peace and progress.”
Re: Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video by eyeview: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
I went to a friend of mine's office and incidentally he was at the service when Jonathan came and left narrated the whole church proccedings to me and made it clear that Oyedepo never said anything like that.
He was really enraged that such false accusations will go viral against a man of God. He really couldn't hold down his anger today cos he was in the service.
I think people should be careful in how they rush to tarnish the image of men of God.
The truth is that satan will always want to 'strike the shephard so that the sheep will scatter' and he will use everything at his disposal to discredit such shephard. The question we should be asking ourselves is this: are you the agent he is using?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

7 Mthings We Did As Kids (children Of The 70's And Early 80's) / “I Believe It Went Well.” INEC Boss Jega / VIP: Hustle N Grind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.