Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo (1624 Views)

Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by maxdozie(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
PRESIDING Pastor of Flock of Christ Mission
International, Warri, Delta State, Bishop Simeon
Okah, has advised the 72-year-old All
Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential
Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) to
sit down because he is too old.
Bishop, who gave four reasons why Nigerians
should not vote for Buhari, said, “At his age, I
have the desire and cry for the youth of Nigeria.
Buhari will not communicate with these young
ones. He will not feel what they feel, I prefer a
younger person to him, who is educated.”
His words, “Now Buhari is saying he will fight
insurgency, that he will use the army. When he
was a general in the army and Head of State, he
was not able to handle the army when they staged
a coup. Is it not coup that sacked him?
“If he was a general and a commander- in -chief,
why did that happen? Not now in a democracy,
you know in a democracy, it is difficult when
compared to military rule. So in military rule, he
was not able to have a grip on the army, Buhari
knows in his heart of heart that he cannot,” he
added.
Okah asserted: “Thirdly, I cannot trust Buhari.
How many times has he said that he would not
come back after losing elections in the past, he
came back the other day. How can I trust him? I
will have difficulty to trust him.”
The cleric stated: “Buhari, whether he accepts it or
not, he is religious extremist. If he thinks some of
us have forgotten, the other day when he lost
election, he said that if he loses election, he will
make Nigeria ungovernable, today, North-East is
ungovernable. Buhari has to make a confession
and he needs to apologize to this country.”
The Bishop said, “I pity my brother, the professor
and SAN, Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor at the
Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, I
don’t think he heard from God, He forgot how
Buhari handled Pastor Tunde Bakare, go and sit
with Bakare, some things Bakare cannot publicly
say, how Buhari dumped him. Do you hear Bakare
talk about Buhari. On these four points, I will
personally mobilize the youths and the church
against Buhari.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Clergymen should leave politics alone. Don't tow the path of Oyedepo, Oritsejafor and Mbaka.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by maxdozie(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Clergymen should leave politics alone. Don't tow the path of Oyedepo, Oritsejafor and Mbaka.

Bro wats wrong with what he said...
He was bin sincere

1 Like

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by DeviIhimself: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
maxdozie:

Bro wats wrong with what he said...
He was bin sincere
Yes, The man is right. But he was too direct, Just like that politician Mbaka. As a pastor, You play politics codedly.
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by henchamb(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bishop okah or henry okah, am not sure dat God spoke to you bfor took to thr pulpit.
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by Skako(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think this is the outcome of ur meeting with GEJ?no problem
all of u would be put to shame come febuhari 14

1 Like

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by maxdozie(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, The man is right. But he was too direct, Just like that politician Mbaka. As a pastor, You play politics codedly.

Bro he used the words " I’m Not
Sure "....
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by mirexxx(f): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
okay smiley
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by egift(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Bishop Simeon Okah in Warri wants his own cut of that N21 bn illegal donation that was given to Jonathan plus some cut from the looted NNPC funds.

Oya Abati and Okupe hand him over his own JonaSambo Feeding Bottle before he changes his mind.

This Valentine, Nigerians are voting for Change.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by emmy4lov(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2015
There's no reason that man Called Buhari should have any tru Nigerian's Volt. And I pithy for those christain folk that called themselves pastors promoting his reelection bcoz of money. That Man sank a hole ship carrying Bibles to Nigeria and killed the whole crew on bored.. What a wicked act..You can watch the rest of his history, its presently running on AIT and NTA.. If you watching TVC sowi oh that's APC media team .. Say No To Bokoharam, Say no to Buhari ..
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by Garrithe1st: 1:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Pastorpreneur.

I see the effect of you fools being summoned to Abuja.

“Corruption has eaten so deep into
the society that it is not just about
politicians alone. In the church, you
have to almost always pray with one
eye opened because in some of the
places, even some ushers and finance
people steal the offerings. It is
terrible!”

On the perceived failure of President
Goodluck Jonathan to fight
corruption in his government, he said
there is hope for drastic change if
Nigerians give the President a second
chance next year.
“I agree that the President is
surrounded by a lot of corrupt
people and it is like when he
removes one bad egg, he replaces
with two bad eggs.

www.nigeriancurrent.com/ck88-news/corruption-in-churches-we-pray-with-one-eye-open-or-ushers-steal-offerings-pastor
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by maxdozie(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Politics
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
This one seff no wan carry last. The talk and win promo is at its closing chapter, everybody wants to say something before 21billion finish o. Kontiniu pastor, we understand. grin
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by maxdozie(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
austinvsb1:
This one seff no wan carry last. The talk and win promo is at its closing chapter, everybody wants to say something before 21billion finish o. Kontiniu pastor, we understand. grin

Keep talking Trash
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Whether he heard from God or not feb 14 is almost here. As for Buhari is just a choice we have and now he pulls the crowd more than before. He brought changes to the usual easy campaign ride enjoy by our politicians.
Whosoever emerges now will have to sit tight another four years is around the corner they would not want to make the same blunder
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
emmy4lov:
There's no reason that man Called Buhari should have any tru Nigerian's Volt. And I pithy for those christain folk that called themselves pastors promoting his reelection bcoz of money. That Man sank a hole ship carrying Bibles to Nigeria and killed the whole crew on bored.. What a wicked act..You can watch the rest of his history, its presently running on AIT and NTA.. If you watching TVC sowi oh that's APC media team .. Say No To Bokoharam, Say no to Buhari ..
everything is wrong with u and ur fake bishop,is only enemy of nigeria(saTANiod) who want this nation to sink more,who want corruption to continue wil vote for this illiterate fake phd without thesis.my God wil strike every fake pastors with deadly sickness this year.watch out,is a year of judgement according to tbj.and if gej rigg,.........
Re: Bishop Okah Attacks Buhari: I’m Not Sure Godspoke To Prof Osinbajo by Fire15: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
maxdozie:

Silly uninformed busy body, lawal Kaita of PDP made the statement about making Nigeria ungovernable, not GMB.
One can really see, the kind of characters going around, calling themselves Pastors and Bishops. Almighty God in heaven will visit his wrath on them. These men are impostors, not men of God, but possibly men of gods.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Speech And Errors / War Against Indiscipline - Gmb Imprisoned A Goat! (picture) / Ekiti Commissioner Of Police Redeployed Over Fayose’s Impeachment Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.