Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (24835 Views)

Buhari In Fresh Trouble . Did He Lie Under Oath . / Did Buhari Really Lied Under Oath / Muhammadu Buhari Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by mustymatic(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Would u rather vote for a clueless n murderous Government or a government without certificate Which is just for formalities

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by hedonistic: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
LFJ:
The same trash from the same person that belong to team of incompetent man that cannot campaign on his achivements after almost six years in office. Shame on you femi, shame on you Jonathan for wasting all the goodwill given to you out hope that you will make a significant change in our lives.
Instead of you to admit that you failed us, and allow us to rest in peace, you begin to hire all these fo.o.ls to dance naked in the market to celebrate your failure.

You Buhari supporters are extremely daft and irritating. I mean, what is all this rubbish you are spewing instead of addressing the issues raised by the author of the article? You talk blah blah blah and manage to avoid the MAIN issues. Does that not indicate a shortage of common sense?

If you (and the other intellectually challenged Buharists on this thread) have even an atom of sense, at least attempt to disprove the claim that Buhari committed perjury. Provide a superior argument in his defence with regard to this certificate issue and associated matters. If you can't do this, then by all means SHUT THE FVCK UP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by upcrown2512(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by argon500: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
stebell:

Yu are not in dis country abi. are yu in Syria?
If yu say GEJ has failed it simply means yu see yourself as a "progrethieves" and I termed yu a Janja.

Then you must be out of your mind. Do you think if the country is conducive, most of us outside would not have returned home? Most of my friends have relocated their family out of Nigeria due to the insurgency and you are still there shouting continuity for GEJ. Do you want to die in poverty? I pity you, you better wake up now

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by ochoi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
D questio i wld like 2 ask FFK nd pdp is dt buhari gave his exam no 4 d camridge exam in 1961, so my question is do ffk or pdp find anoda candidate's name wit dat same exam no being claimed by buhari or doesn't dt exam no exist in cambridge exam in 1961?
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by obailala(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
In their desperation, these PDP people keep making a fool of themselves trying to dig up dirt where there's none.

A man applied to join the military and submitted his credentials. 53 years later he is asked and he says (swears) the military has his documents. The military comes out to say they no longer have these credentials.

How does this story taint the integrity of the man?... This is more like an indictment of the Nigerian Army and not Buhari.

Continually searching for filth in Buhari's integrity is like searching for dirt in distilled water. My advise to PDP is to stick with their islamization / old man silly propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Lamexx(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead

Bros you for just summarize this thesis wey u write for here. I no even read am. I am busy trying to study for my own certificate.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by omolami: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank you Femi Aribisala, the matter has been taken to court already by conerned lawyers.I hope,our lawyers and judges as usual will not adjurn sin die depending where their interest are.I fear nigetian lawyers and judges when it comes to bribery and corruption,this is where they chop too.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by dre11(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Titilayodeji13:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/muhammadu-buhari-lied-oath/

He should go to court and prove his case
Not on pages of newspaper

Done with all this back and forth argument. That's why they open the court and let them prove their case

#my last submission

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by hedonistic: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
The key issue here is that Buhari lied under oath. He swore that his certificate was with the Military, only for the Military to refute that claim. The other points are not really important. Perjury is the issue here, and if any Buhari supporter can convince us that Buhari did not commit perjury, I will be extremely impressed.

An experienced politician like Buhari who is running for president surely has a panoply of aides, assistants and advisers. He should know that it is not acceptable for a man to swear an oath in court based on assumptions β€œall along.” Oaths are sworn as certification that what is said is true. Truth is not amenable to assumptions. Section 118 of the Nigerian criminal code reads: β€œ Any person who commits perjury is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.” This is the fate that must now befall Muhammadu Buhari who must not be allowed to be above the law.

Full stop.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by peteruuu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by OgologoDimkpa: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by PointB: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
"Forgery is not corruption!" - APC/Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Failbuhari/bufaily is not qualify to contest for presidentail election in Nigeria,

We don't need a negative change in Nigeria***

GEJ for president***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Dreambeat: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
A concise and well articulated write up.Weldone Mr Aribisala.For Buhari to think that he can wish away the certificate saga is just a day dream.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
That Aribisala is a confirm wee. Why is it now that he is writing article about Buhari's certificate? where is him all these years that Buhari has been contesting? Did Buhari not contest with Get in 2011? The bottom line is fear that is gripping Get camp
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by calaway: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
mustymatic:
Would u rather vote for a clueless n murderous Government or a government without certificate Which is just for formalities

who is Gej murdering? you must be a dull confused fellow...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Arysexy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
mustymatic:
[/s]

Go and listen to d AIT documentary, then come back , ur sanity level will return to default.

Fela: Driver get accident, buhari put conductor for jail ( shagari vs ekwueme treatment )

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by hansad: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
After late Head-of-State Sani Abacha died, Buhari openly told the world that late Abacha was not corrupt, and Buhari never cared that millions of dollars of stolen Nigerian money stashed by Abacha were discovered in foreign banks.

Buhari has always gotten away with impunity in Nigeria, beginning from when he had no qualifying certificate but got enrolled in the Nigerian Army all the same, and rose to general, and even became Head-of-State. Since then Buhari has thumbed his nose on Nigerians as very foolish people.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by peteruuu(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by iamakbar(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari wants to lie his way to Change

I insist that for lying under oath, buhari should be stripped of all his military honours and sent to jail.

He is a bad model for change
Got a suggestion for you... change your moniker to Tailblazer, cos you need to take several seats behind. grin
back to d op, if u like talk say na Buhari sold my gr8 gr8er gr8test grandfather as slaves to dem colonial bastards, e no move me. All I kno is com feBUHARI, Jonathan finds his way back to OTUOKE.

CHANGE all the way!
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Batam:
That Aribisala is a confirm wee. Why is it now that he is writing article about Buhari's certificate? where is him all these years that Buhari has been contesting? Did Buhari not contest with Get in 2011? The bottom line is fear that is gripping Get camp

you clearly did not read the article!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by PointB: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari - forging his way to relevance since 1961! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by tben80(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
With all these proofs only a blind almajiri is capable of voting Buhari into power seeing that he is failing before the said election date.

SAI GEJ...
I rest my case until 14th FailBUHARI

LFJ:
The same trash from the same person that belong to team of incompetent man that cannot campaign on his achivements after almost six years in office. Shame on you femi, shame on you Jonathan for wasting all the goodwill given to you out hope that you will make a significant change in our lives.
Instead of you to admit that you failed us, and allow us to rest in peace, you begin to hire all these fo.o.ls to dance naked in the market to celebrate your failure.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Seawhy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Any agrieved person should go to court.
Buhari as far as am concerned is the only person that can salve this country.
The choice is for Nigerians to make a good decision and now is the right time.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by OLUJAY4REAL: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
LFJ:
If you call this "trash" then I take this as a paradox! Can't you see this as a checkmate for Buhari. There's no way he can survive this even if he is able to present the pre-requisite now if @ all he has one. This is the law of Karma @ work. This may be a workover for PDP again. I watch as events unfold. God bless Nigeria(ns).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by klodike(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
It still doesn't change the fact that Buhari lied under oath.
LFJ:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by upcrown2512(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger the more.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Zero on Security,
And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Descartes: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari is a fraud!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by ibisko04: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
More noise from PDP. Please all you writers should emulate Soludo. Leave Buhari certificate issue and give us Intelligent analysis of how to solves the mess created by this government that has got more money but nothing much to show for it.
All noise about Buhari qualification should be left for court to handle.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by uyplus(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Biased and silly write-up. The earlier you wake up to the reality that the military have his certificate but are just playing according to the script of their pay master GEJ, the better for you. You should show us posts of how GEJ spends 35.4m on feeding lions in aso rock zoo. You should tell us news of why Abba Moro &Dieziani madueke are still serving ministers. You should tell us news of why bode george and Alameghysia were pardoned. You should tel us how the $470m cctv contract for FCT has been dusted and swept under the carpet without investigation. You should tell us news of how the government would perform better within 4years with low revenue if voted into power vs their current woeful 6 years performance with huge revenue. You should tell us why GEJ stoped the senate probe on securitt budget spending. You should tel us news of why farouk lawan and everybody indicted in the pension scandal are still walkn Scot free. You should tel us news of why tompolo had the gut and right to buy warships and the president has seen nothing about it. You should tel us who gave money to Asari dokubo to build a university. You should tel us news of why the names of the Nigerians involved in the fake SA arms procurement deal wasn't released but the Israeli's name was released. You tel us why the president of a nation would say during the presidential media chat that stealing isn't corruption. You should tel us why the pension thief is walkn free. You should tel us why GEJ is still budgeting 4bn for feeding inin the 2015 budget. You should tel us why the GEJ is comfortable managing fleets of 11 presidential jets while people are suffering. you should tel us how the railway isn't an FG contract, but 100% funded by the Chinese government. So what has GEJ really done with our funds? Crap!!! Just answer anyone of this, and I'd vote GEJ. Change is what we simply need.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
There was always something Buhari had to hide from the word go

Why take the long route to swear an "affidavit" in "Court" asking "INEC" to approach the "Secretary of the Military" for your "WASC" result when you can simply obtain a certified true copy directly from WASC and attach it to your INEC forms?

I think someone needs to approach the court for a simple prayer.

[size=18pt]"Request a court injunction asking INEC not to print Buhari's or APC's name on the Presidential ballot paper until Buhari fills his form correctly and attach the correct supporting documents"!
[/size]

The rules are the rules, they are there to be obeyed. Affidavit is not a certificate!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Not Dead Yet!": The Story Of Victor Banjo / Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video) / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.