Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? (8561 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
derrick333:

No alow dem cheat u oo ,dat tin no pass 500# but Som chemis de sell am 550# sha smiley
guy you dh mad grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats the best news have heard tøday cheesy
Even bank alert nø sweet reach am wink
make i sing for join am
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
make i sing for join am
Huh?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by MrDojo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Only 1 babe on ma mind in NL and r name is

U seriously ave time gon..bt keep on scrollin

Y will I crush on a nairalander...
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by zoomman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls who seen or heard 4rm Okija? I need to meet dat guy like seriuosly.
am okija rep....since hes not around lemme represent
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Divineluv14(f): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Princecalm:
I will want to take all of them out

shocked
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LLVelly: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anniebeyonce;-)
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

ahah....
The chemist sells drink,wanted tø get yøu sømething sad
oya get chilled malt 4 me and let's talk smiley
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by heskeyw(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Eroticangelina
. I do visit her profile every day.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lolz i don run tosyne2much come see one typical naija dude...didn't even offer me a drink sef
Hahaha !!! You should ordered a drink 4 urself
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
If not mirexxx, then itz nobody
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by chrislu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nairaland is full of pretty ladies.
Rokiatu ain't bad mehn.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by MizMyColi(f): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

You laugh finish still insult me

Wahzup na , e no sexy sad

Oya Pele Shogbo

Just don't repeat such next time.

We good?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
cutehector cheesy
Hehehehehe..... #laughing grin #faints.... #wakes up shocked #faints again.... #wakes up again shocked #finally DEAD!!!

#heartbroken
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
heskeyw:
Eroticangelina
. I do visit her profile every day.
everyday? Really? Abi u de joke and wan make my head swell?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by cutieberie1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
i realize u only want me 4 my money grin ayaf quit..its over tongue heheheh won't tell u his name tongue

lol...we don catch am ...iceberylin y na...
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

You wan take ya mama age mate out abi undecided
Over statement sir.
It's not funny o! Though it sound like joke.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex
Wait make i run away before Oga KingTom catch me here
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who is if not rubey

Am intoxicated with her selfie

Planing on kidnapping her

#loveyourubey

#CUPID
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by dharamanil(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
That dark babe with round kaka! Yes u!!! wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

Hehehehehe..... #laughing grin #faints.... #wakes up shocked #faints again.... #wakes up again shocked #finally DEAD!!!

#heartbroken
lolest am sorry love its just a date na tongue pls wake up... *pours a gallon of water on his face*
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:
If not mirexxx, then itz nobody
gbam!! signed and sealed smiley
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by derrick333(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suspect33:
Have you been crushin on sumone lately here on nairaland, let your feelings known, it might be simultaneous grin grin
Val is around d Corner oo ,choose wisely
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha !!! You should ordered a drink 4 urself
k...i'l order for ORIJIN tongue
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2015

I'm already on a date with one of them. Meanwhile, she's married
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lolest am sorry love its just a date na tongue pls wake up... *pours a gallon of water on his face*
#wakes up embarassed who is this in my front mirexxx AGAIN!!!! shocked #dead the second time.......... Nobody should wake me this time ooo
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

#wakes up embarassed who is this in my front mirexxx AGAIN!!!! shocked #dead the second time.......... Nobody should wake me this time ooo
shocked u av 2 wake up ooo u want me 2 die
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked u av 2 wake up ooo u want me 2 die
Pls, dnt play rough play ooo.... Oya i'm awake but pls dnt break my heart again. Pls lend me ur broom nd packer lemme pack my broken heart on d floor
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

Pls, dnt play rough play ooo.... Oya i'm awake but pls dnt break my heart again. Pls lend me ur broom nd packer lemme pack my broken heart on d floor
*quickly lends him broom and packer oya pack it* shocked
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
chisco82:

Over statement sir.
It's not funny o! Though it sound like joke.
Go Bleep yaself..I dont care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / Man Refuse To Excuse Lovers In His Room, Film Them As They Have S£x

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.