Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? (799 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by skolars(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
Okay, this one is loaded. I have been engaged for almost a year now. We got engaged about a month after we met. It has been a very rocky year. That's fine but it seems like he doesn't even care when he makes me cry or what it was that made me cry in the first place. He screams at me when he is mad, I know he would never hurt me but I keep having the feeling that he is keeping something from me. I confronted him on it once and he yelled at me to stop the car and when I wouldn't he threatened to jump out. I stopped and he got out. After about a half an hour I finally got him back to his house. It was Easter and we were supposed to be at my house an hour ago. I told him the last time he yelled at me like that, the next time he did it, the relationship would be over. So when he did it again I reminded him of that and he went in the house and got a knife and threatened to kill himself if I broke up with him. Naturally I screamed and got him to stop and eventually he did. When his parents came home I told them what he did and they calmly talked to him, but nothing near what he needed to hear. I left to have dinner with my family and told him I would be there in the morning to pick him up to go back to school together. We got through it once again and he said he would start taking an anti-depressant. We haven't had any problems since then. Now here is the tricky part: An old friend of mine who has gone through my many relationships with me has come back into my life. This guy is the person I knew I could spend the rest of my life with but I wasn't ready for that commitment yet. He has remained a very good friend of mine, Now I am ready for that commitment and he is too. Here is my question: What do I do about this? Do I stay with my fiancé and try to work it out? Or do I break off the engagement, spend some time alone and then try a relationship with my friend? Please help! -At War With Myself
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by skolars(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
suicide
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by SOJ(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
wonders will never end,,,this guy(gal?) dey answer him own post!
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by icecold2(f): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2008
ko ye mii o!!!
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by SOJ(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
icey,
u still up? how was xmas? nuff choppings eh cheesy
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by skolars(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
bad belle
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by icecold2(f): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2008
my dear
am even still chewing
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by SOJ(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
lol

me am just gonna take anoda bite but this typing ooooo,,,,lol
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2008
Errrr em em skolas guy never begin marry for naija
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
which one you be? m or f
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by skolars(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2008
meaning?
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by MoneyRule(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ nairalanders
how was Xmas?
@poster
ain't got lots to say, just an old saying;not all that glitters is gold and anoda one;the devil u know is better than the angel you don't know!
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2008
According to your post,you were refering to your self and as a woman.apparently you are male.would you kindly clear me on that.no insults please.
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by outlaws(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2008
cool

Skolars I don't know if you realize that you got people confused, your profile states you are male and your fishy story is claiming your are a female.
So you are either telling us bullshit or you need to change your profile.
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by bongoman(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] tongue
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2008
Be specific.i might just tell you the right steps to take.
Re: This Lady Is At War With Herself.who Can Help Her? by skolars(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2008
just tell me wat u have ok

(1) (Reply)

Why do we not prepare properly for Marriage? / Hairy Matter / Why Do Babes Luv My Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.