Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,995 members, 7,919,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help A Widowed Single Mother Get A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Widowed Single Mother Get A Job (809 Views)

Malnourished Daughter, Teenage Mother Get mouth-watering help In Calabar (pics) / Single Mother Looking For Love / Challenges Of A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Widowed Single Mother Get A Job by mcdokwe(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am moved to put this up here knowing how helpful nairalanders on this section can be.

I hoped I don't have to or could help her out in my own way, I have advised and encouraged her as much as I can but I know that is not what she needs right now.

This lady lost her hubby few months into their marriage and was pregnant as at then, now her bundle of joy has been birthed but the husband's family took everything and pushed her away, right now she has been job hunting, the offers she got earlier were dropped because the little girl was too tender as per her employers. She recently got another offer and was willing to take it even though the pay was nothing to write home about but unfortunately it is an 8-5 job and they wouldn't even allow a 30 minutes break for her to pick her child from school. She stays in Enugu and even though I don't know if she would approve of this, I implore kind hearted nairalanders who stay close and can pull a string or two to help her get a job that would keep her busy and yet allow her time to take care of her daughter to help out.

This interests me cause I have a daughter about the age of hers and can't imagine her mum passing through what she is passing through just so she doesn't have to abandon the daughter in my absence.
Re: Help A Widowed Single Mother Get A Job by insidifyguru: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good evening,

This is very touching and a sad reality in our present day Nigeria.

Kindly ask the lady to check out Insidify.com (or you can do that for her) to search for jobs in Enugu on there. A good number of jobs have been posted today itself and she is sure to get a good job afore the week runs out. She can fine tune her search for jobs based on her current level of education so that she gets something that fits her.

I do hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Real Man To Your Woman / Help On Family Search please / My Wife Said She Needs To Know All My Properties And Business In Case......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.