Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB (1447 Views)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Who Else Is Watching AIT Now Showing A Brand New Episode Of LASG Fraud / Who Is Watching AIT Incisive Report On Buhari Past Regime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by ricsman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sponsoned indeed
one question
how does a military leader rule n how does a Democratic elected president lead?

u think there is or can b a difference?
still have my PVC sha
Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by iluvnaija: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians reaction after the documentary shown on AIT.

AIT quickly conducted a sham poll to justify the video and you can see the result.

1 Like

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Babacele: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
A useless propaganda by rogues who couldn't assassinate GMB last year. Why are they afraid?

2 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by farem: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is a front-page item. See you later

2 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by okosodo: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
I have changed my mind, i will vote the useless jona now. He is the better evil. I suspected it eversince

4 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
I have planed to vote for buhari but after watching the video i have change my mind i will vote for Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by itetemi: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Think deeply.
Anyone that will do anything desperately like this pdp people don't have good intentions as well.why can't pdp run on its record rather than propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by major466(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
okosodo:
I have changed my mind, i will vote the useless jona now. He is the better evil. I suspected it eversince
dazey:
I have planed to vote for buhari but after watching the video i have change my mind i will vote for Goodluck Jonathan
Wise Choice.

1 Like

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by itetemi: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Get your facts.dont fall for propaganda
Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
dazey:

okosodo:

Am so sure you guys never wanted to vote GMB in the first instance because I do expect you guys to investigate those issues you heard on the program and juxtapose it with the real information you can get on web.

Have known PDP to be full of propaganda and sorry it got to you.

You shall know the truth and it will set you free when u hear and do investigation on what u hear and not take it hook line and sinker

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Obere4u: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
#Copied
The joke of the day was GEJ/PDP
documentary showing Buhari in school
with Yaradua but same people told
you he did not go to school

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by dannyfillz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
dazey:
After watching it I'll still vote for Buhari
I think these people are only desperate and confused to sponsor such program
For me I'll still vote GMB
Come rain
Come shine
And some idiots who stayed at home for almost a year because of ASUU strike will still vote for this same govt...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
And you take guys these serious by even dignifyng them with a reply. There are not Buhari for at the first place. Read below one of the post from one of them who claimed to have used to support Buhari before watching his documentry yesterday.

dazey:

You need shut up your mouth how can a man of God support a terrorist or don't you know that buhari is a terrorist that support his fellow terrorist Boko Haram

dre11:

Am so sure you guys never wanted to vite GMB in the first instance because I do expect you guys to investigate those issues you heard on the program and juxtapose it with the real information you can get on web.

Have known PDP to be full of propaganda and sorry it got to you.

You shall know the truth and it will set you free when u hear and do investigation on what u hear and not take it hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
papiforreal:
And you take guys these serious by even dignifyng them with a reply. There are not Buhari for at the first place. Read below one of the post from one of them who claimed to have used to support Buhari before watching his documentry yesterday.

Thanks man......

I should have know better
From now on I will check a profile before making comments

1 Like

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by BrightEye(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
The documentry pushed me to search more about buhari on web, and honestly nothing is wrong. No single lie! Search for buhari on wikipedia then you shall understand what i mean.
According to Yoruba Sayings: Eefin Niwa!
Hmmm...
Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by ayukdaboss(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Thanks man......

I should have know better
From now on I will check a profile before making comments
Check o my brother. Most of them are two embarrassed to accept that they are first hand GEJ supporters..but when you go throw their post, their lies are always busted.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Akon419(m): 3:06am On Jan 28, 2015
So buhar is so evil , haba.
Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by Missy89(f): 3:26am On Jan 28, 2015
The numbers of ideological voters that can be easily swayed with propaganda videos are very small. Most Nigerians have made up their minds for a long time so jingles and adverts wont change it.

The margin between decided and undecided voters is too wide and it wont have a huge effect on the outcome of the elections. Over 90 percent of the electorates know who they will vote for since last year.

It is just a huge waste of money and it wont help PDP

The only effect it will have is that the mind of Buhari die hard Supporters are now hardened and i wont be surprised if they start going below the belt on social media where they have a very huge presence.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching AIT Sponsored Program On GMB by onoja12: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2015
hahahahaah that is what happens when FFK is running things,in the word of OBJ just give him food,i swear that thing was just to further put tribalist divide. anyway most of them are all lies,i watched that thing almost everything there didn't happen in buharis time,as for ordering the killing of drug dealers that only goes to show that GEJ loves criminals there for nobody should touch criminals,so a vote for GEJ is a vote for more criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governorship Debate Live: / Differences In Media Reporting Between Stella Oduah And GMB Certificate Scandals / Breaking News:jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.