Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK (1385 Views)

Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
*Says Allegation of document manipulation
against him, indicative of desperation by the
opposition
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- DIRECTOR, Media and Publicity of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Presidential
Campaign Organisation, PCO, Chief Femi Fani-
Kayode said Tuesday, that he never doctored
any document from Cambridge University on the
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari,
retd.
He described as false as he never commented on
the document that would warrant allegation that
he manipulated a document from Cambridge
University to justify his claim that Buhari’s West
African School Certificate’s statement of result
was forged.
In a statement, Monday, by Special Assistant to
Fani-Kayode, Sufuyan Ojeifo, said that the
allegation of manipulation against Chief Fani-
Kayode, was indicative of desperation by the
opposition.
*Fani-Kayode
According to him, the All Progressives Congress,
APC, rather than accuse Fani- Kayode of his
involvement in the said document, it use its
energy and time to speak on the issue of
whether General Buhari has a certificate or not.
The statement read, “The attention of the
Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP
Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi
Fani-Kayode, has been drawn to some media
reports alleging that he manipulated a document
from Cambridge University to justify his claim
that that General Muhammadu Buhari’s West
African School Certificate’s statement of result
was forged.
“Chief Fani-Kayode wishes to state clearly that
he never issued a statement signed by him in his
capacity as spokesperson of the PDP Presidential
Campaign neither did he address a press
conference nor briefing where he referred to the
Cambridge document in question. He also did not
validate the content of the said document on
any occasion.
“As far as he is concerned, he, as a person,
does not know of the existence of the said
Cambridge e-mail document and what the
content is all about. He never commented on
the content of the document and therefore how
that translated into forgery beats the
imagination. To be clear, he has not been in
touch with Cambridge to request for any
information in respect of the issue in question.
“What he has done, especially during his last
press conference on General Buhari’s published
statement of result was to make assertions to
the effect that the statement of result was
forged and illegally procured; and had called on
the police to track down the masterminds of the
forgery.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/never-doctored-cambridge-document-buhari-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Generalkorex(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Abeg leave the certificate issue of a thing na
and talk another thing abeg.
On to the next one jawe

1 Like

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Generalkorex:
On to the next one jawe

you wish.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by BokoHaramm: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why can't this mad man called Buhari produce his certificate and allow sleeping dogs to lie?

5 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by clevvermind(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
buhari must show us his certificate. we would not stop talking about it. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by clevvermind(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Why can't this mad man called Buhari produce his certificate and allow sleeping dogs to lie?
it is with the military. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by talktimi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
lipsrsealed oh boy, so the APCankerworms don't even want this case to die down ni ?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2015
OBJ:FFK is my boy give him ewedu and he will sing like a bird

1 Like

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Firefire(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Who help me see am ?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by xcolanto(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
it is with the military. grin

last I heard IBB Stole it grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Firefire(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2015
xcolanto:

grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by DevilishKiller: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Generalkorex:
On to the next one jawe

My manest man

This is how we roll here oo

But just

Shiiiiiiii no alerm
lipsrsealed

Anonymous is the best
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by tobechi74: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Why cant buhari clarify this issue once and for all.

This certificate issue is a small matter but the way buha1i is handling it makes it look suspicuious

1 Like

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by ayukdaboss(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2015
tobechi74:

This certificate issue is a small matter but the way buha1i is handling it makes it look suspicuious
He's waiting for the right time to give this dolts the final knockout punch.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:

He's waiting for the right time to give this dolts the final knockout punch.

That is how Generals behave. I know something big is in the pipeline.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2015
tobechi74:

I checked your past post and you are nothing but a TANoid. There is nothing Buhari does that you are going to be satisfied with.

Buhari has clarified it by asking his school to release his results. If you should lose your certificate, your school won't be issuing you another certificate. All they need to do is to give you a statement of result with your current passport photograph. That is exactly what Buhari did.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by ayukdaboss(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2015
sincerenigerian:

That is how Generals behave. I know something big is in the pipeline.
"PDP and some of its supporters no get sense I swear...to think that in such a sensitive situation, at such a sensitive time, Buhari would forge results is the biggest level of foolery. grin grin
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by eightsin(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Following
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by jorlons(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:

Because he wants you to run mad and I think you will very soon.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Front page Obinoscopy
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by clevvermind(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
xcolanto:

now it is with INEC. grin Buhari the clueless old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Go to court or die.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by BokoHaramm: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go to court or die.
olodo, omo ale
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by egift(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP started what they can't haddle. Go to court and remain in court.

It is Sai Buhari - no going back.
Re: I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
olodo, omo ale
Omo mi, oya lo ma yii tyre re.

(1) (Reply)

Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone / Buhari VS Jonathan: Find Out How Nigerian Football Thrived Under Their Admin... / Armed Robbers Supported Me - "The Traveller" Suleiman Hashimu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.