Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,884 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45703 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

.... and so many amjiris, suffering and begging for food and she kept 1M naira for no use but to support BH support? I fear fear!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by peeta4u(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

she wants a beta Nigeria for her children....
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Saintoski: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Political arrangeeeee since 1200BC, # smh dis is 2015 oooo. D parent dat knw d name dey wil giv their child on naming day,.... sai anybd
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by iamrealdeji(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Every kindhearted person is emotiontion or rather most kind hearted people are emotinal. Muhammadu Buhari, a man of peace and reputable integrity get moved by the plight of Nigerians. Seeing that a common Nigerian can donate N1m life savings is enough to break down. Be assured that President Buhari will never forget and will replicate the woman's deed and other donors to astute perdormance and excellent development. He will never shield anyone that steals even a kobo from our common wealth as President. God Bless the General
God bless the General,for a whole General to be that emotional to shed tears,upon all the trainings and orientations in the military upon the fact that most military men are ruthless,a kind hearted person will always be a kind hearted person,no matter his orientation,GEJ that's supposed to be emotional as a biology lecturer is very cold hearted,he went ahead partying after the Chibok girls were captured,its just vice versa
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by organic973: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari shed tears? To me this is unbelievable.

I won't believe it until prove of it. Thanks
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by olufrankfurt: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
[Remember that the money she donated is for all Nigerians for the better of tomorrow if Buhari will save us out of this mess .respect for a patriotic nigerians.her family will benefit, nebour, people from her state will enjoy it.let her family eork for therenown money.quote author=Walspring post=30198733]Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

[/quote]
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Locapito(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Tobetoe:
what if it was all planned, that Buhari actually gave her the money for her to execute such a stunt ...#JustSayinq#
verily, verily i say unto u, blessed are those who belives without seen, for their is thy kingdom of GOD. And woo unto those that did not believe without seen, for gate of hell shall be opened for them. Hmm?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by absulo(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari's(72yrs) acct bal/life savings ~1Million Naira.
Hajia's (90yrs) life savings 1million Naira.
do the maths guy. Politics is really a game of propaganda. lol

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Locapito(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
pray to God that you will reach the age of 90years and have 1million naira in your account. Stop hating!!
hahahaha...... I dey always feel ur swagggg!!!!! That small boy still dey chop from him mama pot. Where on earth u expect him to get N1m? God bless u for supporting this CHANGE. Sai Buhari!!!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by organic973: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2015
I have checked the news buhari was not the one who shed tears.
He is too hard to shed tears.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Locapito:
hahahaha...... I dey always feel ur swagggg!!!!! That small boy still dey chop from him mama pot. Where on earth u expect him to get N1m? God bless u for supporting this CHANGE. Sai Buhari!!!
don't mind the fool. At his age I doubt if he has a million naira in his account not to talk of when he reaches 90years. Yeye thing!

Sai Buhari jare!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
With massive looting in high places 2 show 4 it. what is d impact of this so called growth in terms of better life, 4 Nigerian? Thumbs up old woman jare.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by blaqoracle: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

she is from northwestern nigeria and not from southeastern nigerian where money is the king.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by successking: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Are there not Children in her community that are out of school on the account of poverty? We should invest wisely!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ghetto101(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
what right cause? what is better than giving to those need,why not help those people boko haram have made homeless and dont have to eat,there are children who can not go to school becos of no books,uniform and so on,these are things the govt will never do,goodluck or buhari will never do it so why give that money to them ?they will give that money to people like you so u can vote for them.

bushdoc9919:

But

if she donated it to 'the right cause'?
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Habeyy(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
ba7man:
BREAKING: 110 year old lady waits 11hrs for GEJ, donates her N2 million life savings to his campaign.
grin
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Cnachy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

See the good in what she did. Don't always try to ask questions
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
I laf in hindi.
That woman must be a very very poor woman and likewise her children. @90 all her life savings is just 1million naira, meaning she's not rich likewise her children. so hw will d poor children feel on hearing this.. if na my grand mama enh?, make she just from there trek dae go mutuary o.
so no wise elder in d north.
smh
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by cole265(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Is like you didnt understand my post and am disappointed in you for calling this charity after you read this between the lines as you advised me to read... This is called political donation and not charity donation. If i am not wrong, if you cross check with this woman community 90% there are suffering.(You can prove me wrong)

So political campaign is now charity organisation that an old woman like her age should be donating for abi

Can you tell me what is good in giving her life saving for campaign donation that will end next month

Cant she donate the money to motherless home or less privilege just like old age people in develop countries usually do

Maybe you are thinking i am sentimental because she donated it for Buhari, Even if it is President Jonathan i will still say the same thing.

Instead we should join hands together and condemn some barbaric things in my nation Nigeria like unreasonable donation like this but people like you admire it which is bad

Can you imagine what the 1 million will do for the people in her community or family who needs less than 50k

If my late grand parents are still alive and they did something like this during this kind of era, I wont waste my little money to attend their burial at all because donating that kind of money into politics is bad with their age when they can use the money to help people in their village

I am not insane that i will wasted 100k for campaign donation when people around me (family or friends or community) are suffering..

How do you think that developed countries like USA/UK/Canada etc get developed?

Do you think is their federal/state government that developed those country alone

Able citizens with excess riches assisted their government in developing it by donating some of their money to develop their community or contributed by building or doing things for the community without giving the money to their federal/state government, Even those who are about to die still will part of their money for their community so that people there can feel part of it..

Do you know that it is only in my nation Nigeria that the road that leads to the millionaires, Billionaires home town is not good and not even tiled at all and majority of children there dont have sound education.. ( tell me cant they help them with their little wealth)

If you want change, All these people (either pdp or apc, etc) cant give us change at all because the same money donated for them have sent some to untimely death and life time injury

If you not clear about my previous post, am sure with this you will understand where i am coming from and where i am going to because i have gone pass doing or partaking in politics

Thank you so much for this. Am deeply touched by your informed post and logical reasoning. Very true. I was almost fooled by it too. But I truly don't believe she was paid to do it or that it is an arrangement. Lets just accept it's ignorance on her her part. Once again thanks.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by BotherMleeper(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

If she gives them the money they might exhaust it in days; but if she uses it to enable a better nigeria her dependants will be better off in the nearest future.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Emaprince: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wasted donation!!!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by goldmma8: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
If she gives them the money they might exhaust it in days; but if she uses it to enable a better nigeria her dependants will be better off in the nearest future.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by samsonsailor123: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hummmmmmm! Is this what GMD intends to do to the poor masses if voted into power; thank God for the quick exposure. This is absolutely nothing but greed on the part of Buhari, to have received such a donation from a 90year old woman. Come to think of it doesn't she have children or grand children to have emptied her life time savings! No more deceptions Buhari, the game is over. #NO2Buhari
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by eazydest: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
A way of seeking for an appointment. Buhari be warn.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by cowtail: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
wasted
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
looool Investment. She is smarter than y'all criticizing her.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by tartar9(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
choii! see investment.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nicerod(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
lies show me d bank teller i dnt bliv uuuuu tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by WINDSOW(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker
If only u know the mystery in cheerful giving.
Give n it shall be given unto u,good measure,press down,shaken together shall men give unto your bosom.
A 'case study of Solomon,Shunamite woman,Abraham,Our Lord Jesus Christ even GOD.John 3 vs 16'
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by GboyegaD(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

How will God bless her for wasting her 1 million

Lets be serious at times... The 1 million can do something for people living within her
You must be a comedian or joker

Did she waste the money? She put it in a cause she believes in and it isn't our business how she spends her money. We are not in a position to advise how she spends her savings.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by MYCOLLINS5(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Infcat am speechless Feb14 shall tell d stories
Buhari sky is ur limit
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ollyruffy: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Vote Buhari until JonaThief knows the difference between stealing and corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.