Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System. (688 Views)

Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System. by Chibyks(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2008
can someone tell me where i can get a genuine windows xp on my pc. please?
Re: Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System. by onefifty4(f): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
go to people street, computer village. their is a microsoft office there.
Re: Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System. by Frizy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2008
What came with your system?Was it XP? Then it's geniune if your system was bought new, and if not tell the guy that sold it second hand to pass all the kits and installation disc that came with the system to you. If damaged, you may need to pay a little fee for Microsoft if your system originally had one.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money By Creating A Blog / What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? / Solution To My Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.