Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,297 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (1084 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by RedArrow: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
In a new post on its website, the university confirmed result grades for the examination in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by critics of Mr. Buhari who have dismissed the results he presented as fabricated.

According to Cambridge, “Examination results were classed in grades from 1 to 9”.

“1, 2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicate a Failure,” the school said.

Results tendered by Mr. Buhari shows he had credits in English Language, Geography, Health Science, Hausa Language; failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

In its post, Cambridge said for candidates to qualify for its certificate in 1961, they needed to pass English, and not necessarily Mathematics

The University confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa, were set for the West African School Certificate.

It also put the number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 at 152.

“Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961,” Cambridge said.

The university also confirmed result grades in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by micolaj: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2015
We won. PDP cannot stop us, my GOD has disappointed the DEVICEs of the TANmites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
saTANists will die of high BP. Let them continue with their character assassination of Buhari.. They will fail..

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by yomip3t(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2015
It's obvious P.D.Pigs are just noise makers.
I so much love GMB response to the Certificate Saga. "Go To Court If you like"... Simple as ABC.

We are tired of this noise pollution. If your Clueless PHD don't know going to court is the best way to tackle issues like that.... Bsc holders within your party should use their brain.

I'm not a political person but we need that change.... My 5yrs unemployment will never make me and my family vote that Hopeless and Clueless PhD rubb.ish.

BUHARI is the man.
SAI BUHARI !!!

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
angry can't vote for a man that killed major idowu bamidele d greatest soldier frm yorubaland at all time,
Bamidele did nothing.GEJ vote #bewise
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by RedArrow: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Dear Funmi,

I share your sentiment, in as much as i'm not speaking for Buhari, I just want you to know that you do not throw the baby away with the bathing water. Military era is different from a Democratic era.

We are not here to justify the killing of anybody because everybody has right to live. But looking at the present security challenges in Nigeria and the exponential way corruption is increasing, Buhari is the only option we have for now. The PDP led-government seems not to know what to do about it.

Let us put Nigeria first as we go to the polling unit to Vote.

God Bless Nigeria.

funmilayoB:
angry can't vote for a man that killed major idowu bamidele d greatest soldier frm yorubaland at all time,
Bamidele did nothing.GEJ vote #bewise

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dustmalik(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
This needs to go to Frontpage. If it doesn't, then my opinions of the mods and owner of this site will be confirmed.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
dustmalik:
This needs to go to Frontpage. If it doesn't, then my opinions of the mods and owner of this site will be confirmed.
I am shocked this is not on the front page. Baffling.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Burger01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Put pictures of Tonto Dike and watch the thread hit front page with the speed of light. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by RedArrow: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
LOL...GUY YOU TOO FUNNY

Burger01:
Put pictures of Tonto Dike and watch the thread hit front page with the speed of light. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

POLITICS / Strange Objects Found Inside Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Inec, Jega And Credible Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.