Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

#AITGEJLIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #AITGEJLIED (568 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#AITGEJLIED by wazobiaforu(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT/GEJ Lied.

1. Fela NEVER mentioned
@ThisIsBuhari in $N2.8B scandal. He
mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part
off. # AITGEJLIED

2. @ThisIsBuhari did not expel Ghanians
from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did.
AIT made a FALSE assertion.
‪#‎AITGEJLIED‬

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under
@ThisIsBuhari it was under IBB and
Dele Giwa was murdered for it.
#AITGEJLIED

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s
daughters into politics. Can one use
Dame’s inability to bear a child as a
campaign issue? #AITGEJLIED

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo
Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978
@ThisIsBuhari came into power in 1984.
#AITGEJLIED

6. GEJ and AIT went after
@ThisIsBuhari ’s late wife and
daughter. How low and desperate can
Jonathan get? #AITGEJLIED

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in
Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful
and obscene. Should be condemned by
all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not
make him less popular. President
Jonathan is still playing catch up...
upon all political indictment. I will vote
‪#‎BUHARI‬

copied.

The level at which PDP desperation is at this time, give me more light while i should vote for Buhari, wasting millions of Naira Everyday just to spoil the image of an opponent, Imagine here in Abuja series of paid protest against Buhari that has contested many times, why now?

Psychologically and even critically and also socially even academically in fact brutally everybody should see that Buhari is a potential president we should all vote for.

I campaigned for GEJ in 2011 and many more westerners and many Nigerians, we said we do not want again because his transformation is a transformation of paper (ask Okonjo Iweala the minister of paper transformation) and their cronies that sat with Jonathan in Lagos on Sunday fighting over oil blocks and not for the masses, I and MANY Nigerian do not want GEJ again ... NA BY FORCE?

If jonathan is not a failure, I am sure his campaign would be issues base and he will be telling us what he has done right #NewNigeriaMind
I am sorry, but jonathan has turned Christians to the worst religious fanatics in Nigeria in the last couple of months. #NewNigeriaMind

WAZOBIA

CC: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun
Re: #AITGEJLIED by iPopAlomo(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
FrontPage asap...

1 Like

Re: #AITGEJLIED by Alusioji(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Mods front page ASAP

1 Like

Re: #AITGEJLIED by wazobiaforu(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Where are the pdpians? All those corrected errors you all have been posting all around and paying 5 million naira everyday to show on AIT for one good hour, are they really errors or you all have accepted and ready to bury your coconut saTANic heads in shame?

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Brainwashed For PDP / Reasons Buhari Will Loose Feb 14. On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2015, Nigeria / Special Report: Anatomy Of Nigeria's $20 Billion “leak”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.