Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai (7533 Views)

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by saasala(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Kaduna state governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Malam Nasir El-Rufai has taken to Facebook to launch a rebuttal against the unflattering video documentary run by the AIT since Saturday. El-rufai just wrote on his Facebook page:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kUEiKb_legs/VMi6YJzVDEI/AAAAAAABc9E/9bHZjtBtp2Y/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6myZbbjzNJA/VMi6YYtc1GI/AAAAAAABc9I/RLx4w1fPptY/s1600/2.PNG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/the-lies-of-ait-and-gej-in-their-buhari.html

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by saasala(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2015
"When a man is too desperate for a position, he is not fit to be there" - Saasala

5 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by PrinceMario(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by carbon1224(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
FP

1 Like

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
AIT is on a loooong thing

1 Like

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by macpetrus(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Today everything we say about GMB has a way of turning out false. I mean the man has a clean record. He dropped from heaven just last week

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by sweettease(f): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
I used to be a GEJ supporter until I realised how baseless, dumb and desperate their campaign tactics are. The harder they try, the dumber they look and that was when I started scrutinising the way he ruled Nigeria.

I know GMB isn't the best man for the job but I'll rather take my chances with him than give another 4 years to GEJ. With what we've seen throughout his 6 years, some people want to still make it up to a decade; Smh
May God give us the strength to quickly recover from a decade of GEJ's tenure if he wins 2015.
I just pray Nigerians will vote wisely.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:
I used to be a GEJ supporter until I realised how baseless, dumb and desperate their campaign tactics are
So you don port abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Caseless: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
AIT is fast loosing it.
They wanted to find out how far that mendacious advert must have gone in making people to drop their support for buhari by creating an online poll. Nigerians demonstrated to them that their support for buhari is an 'un-flinching' one. Ofcourse, you all know the result of that poll.

17 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by saasala(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:
I used to be a GEJ supporter until I realised how baseless, dumb and desperate their campaign tactics are

You were in darkness. Thank God you have seen the light. Buhari is the light. GEJ is the darkness

FEBUHARI 14...WE CANT WAIT

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Wealthyone: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ.....Otuoke calls.

11 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by sweettease(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
So you don port abi?
My dear, all I had to do was open my eyes. And it's not even a party thing for me because as far as lagos is concerned, I'll vote Jimi Agbaje.

saasala:

You were in darkness. Thank God you have seen the light. Buhari is the light. GEJ is the darkness

FEBUHARI 14...WE CANT WAIT
It isn't so hard to see once you start being open minded.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Mogidi: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is this the same El Rufai who said Buhari is unelectable or a different Hell Rufai?

3 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by sweettease(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
PrinceMario:
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity?
Yet his supporters will quote that as one of his top achievements during his tenure... Shame

10 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by masseratti: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:
I used to be a GEJ supporter until I realised how baseless, dumb and desperate their campaign tactics are. The harder they try, the dumber they look and that was when I started scrutinising the way he ruled Nigeria.

I know GMB isn't the best man for the job but I'll rather take my chances with him than give another 4 years to GEJ. With what we've seen throughout his 6 years, some people want to still make it up to a decade; Smh
May God give us the strength to quickly recover from a decade of GEJ's tenure if he wins 2015.
I just pray Nigerians will vote wisely.
my sister I campaign for him in 2011,now I wish I didn't,he is a major disappointment,if GMB mess up,we vote him out in 2019 too,power must go back to the people.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by ccollins(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mod, please take this to FP, all the time , you only put PDP propangandas there

6 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by obiZEAL(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP have failed to understand that with every lie they tell against the people's General the truth will resurface to further show Nigerians who GMB is...a Man of intergrity!
If GEJ gets another 4years it will take Nigerians 4 decades to salvage this country.

''help is on the way''

5 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by CaptainAmerica1: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Party full of deceit!

Why would I vote such?

3 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by sweettease(f): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
masseratti:
my sister I campaign for him in 2011,now I wish I didn't,he is a major disappointment,if GMB mess up,we vote him out in 2019 to,power must go back to the people.
My point exactly! GEJ has had his chance, I think it's time to give the totem to another and see how well they do but what we see are people saying they'll still vote him in even though he failed them, so they actually admit he failed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by BetaThings: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
@Saasala
Can you add these to your post so that we can have all the rebuttals close to one another

10. The claim that the Maitatsine sect unleashed terror on Nigerians for the 1st time under Buhari is not true. 1980 was the first time the Maitatsine sect attacked Nigerian soldiers. Shagari was President then, and not Buhari. The sect was effectively put to check later during the Buhari regime.

11. The claim that the execution of drug pushers during the Buhari regime reflects a sharia and taliban position was not correct. There was a decree to that effect in Nigeria. A lot of Asian countries - irrespective of religion - execute drug pushers. http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/05/asia.drug.offence.penalties/index.html?iref=24hours

The law was harsh but it worked. between Jan 1 & August 27, 1985 only 2 people were arrested at MM Airport for drug trafficking . But within a month of IBB taking over, drug lords resumed and 37 arrests were made

12. Herbert Ogunde's song, Yoruba Ronu, has nothing to do with Buhari's regime. The song was released in 60s during the turbulence period in the Western Region then (Now South Western States, Edo and Delta.)

13. It is not true that Buhari organised a military coup in 1993. There was no coup in 1993

14. The Buhari military regime truly attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko from the UK. This was to enable him face corruption charges in Nigeria. Nigerians popularly supported the attempt to bring Dikko home to face justice

It must be remembered that the same Dikko whom Jonathan referred to in Enugu as "a respected elder statesman" was arguably the most powerful minister under Shagari regime and was the one who said he would not believe that Nigerians were suffering until they rummaging for food from rubbish bins

15. The family of late Group Captain Usman Jibrin has refuted the assertion that their the man said Buhari was corrupt

16 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by saasala(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
ccollins:
Mod, please take this to FP, all the time , you only put PDP propangandas there

May Buhari win if Seun and his AIT-Like MODS put this on FP...Ass owls

6 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by BetaThings: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Is this the same El Rufai who said Buhari is unelectable or a different Hell Rufai?
The videos of the negative things Femi Fani-Kayode said about Jonathan will overwhelm Nairaland server

5 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seems like yesterday, when GEJ masterminded the October 1st, 2010 Bombing just to win our sympathy against the 2011 election.

Now, he's trying so hard to sing another sympathy song, but we know better.

Therefore, we say to Buhari; Arise and Fulfill Your Destiny!

7 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by PrinceMario(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:

Yet his supporters will quote that as one of his top achievements during his tenure... Shame
I'm sick of them dear.

2 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:

My dear, all I had to do was open my eyes. And it's not even a party thing for me because as far as lagos is concerned, I'll vote Jimi Agbaje.

as long as you vote gmb I'm fine.

4 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by CaptainAmerica1: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:

Honestly this is the plain truth. If everyone keeps sentiments aside and opens up his/her mind, GEJ won't bother contesting because he'll lose woefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by CaptainAmerica1: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
BetaThings:

The videos of the negative things Femi Fani-Kayode said about Jonathan will overwhelm Nairaland server

Leave that one alone. I've even uploaded one video of how FFK finished PDP on youtube, if you watch it you won't believe it's the same man.

3 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
AIT is on a loooong thing

Hehehe! MrAyedee aka APC nightmare has busted all those lies posted by EL-Rufai;

Click here for Gloria Okon;

http://ad76.com/2015/01/27/contrary-to-apc-claims-gloria-okon-died-when-buhari-was-head-of-state-heres-proof/
Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Tranquill: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
I do not support the idea of bringing Buhari's family matter into that video but then most of the contents of that video are verifiable facts including the money that got missing under his watch as petroleum minister and as PTF chairman. I do not think Jonathan is the one directly sponsoring it would not approve of some of the contents especially as has to do with the wife and kids.

The same El Ruffai said that Buhari is perpectually unelectable as his bigotry and inabilty to recognise the various diversities in Nigeria is well documented.

1 Like

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by BetaThings: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Leave that one alone. I've even uploaded one video of how FFK finished PDP on youtube, if you watch it you won't believe it's the same man.
Please can you give me the link?
Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by alaoeri: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
The more PDP & TANoids try to tarnish the incorruptible General, the more the love & likeness he receives from the masses. PDP game is over religious card failed, age card failed, certificate card failed, AIT documentary failed what else? Jona otuoke is calling you.
Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
sweettease:

PM me ur number lets talk offline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club / NNPC Shores Up Fuel Supply With BP Oil Deal / Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.