Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Poor Start At Bayern Had Me Worried, Says Lewandowski - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poor Start At Bayern Had Me Worried, Says Lewandowski (406 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / History( Robert Lewandowski Hit 5 Goals In 9mins) / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Start At Bayern Had Me Worried, Says Lewandowski by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
The Poland international is satisfied with his season so far, but has acknowledged that his first few months at the club had him concerned

Robert Lewandowski has admitted he briefly worried about whether he had made the right choice to leaveBorussia Dortmund for Bayern Munich after a difficult start at the Bundesliga champions.

The 26-year-old joined Bayern on a free transfer ahead of the 2014-15 campaign, but initially struggled to find his feet at the Allianz Arena side.

Lewandowski scored just once in his first four Bundesliga appearances as Bayern dropped points twice and he has conceded that his complicated first few weeks worried him.

“I still had to get used to things early on. It was not easy to understand what Pep Guardiola wanted. Pep took his time to explain me his philosophy, though. He told me that my movement was good and that I would eventually start scoring again,” the Poland international told Sport Bild.

“I was worried after the first four or five games, though. I hardly got any chances and that was the worst bit. I started doubting myself.

read more<<<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/poor-start-at-bayern-had-me-worried-says-lewandowski/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Seeking For An Urgent Cash? / Paulista Is Set To Feature In The Aston Villa Match / 100% Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.