Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Education Sector In Nigeria- What Is The Way Forward? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Sector In Nigeria- What Is The Way Forward? (572 Views)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Sector In Nigeria- What Is The Way Forward? by yemlektutors(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm personally worried with the low standard of education in Nigeria when compared with other countries of the world. Is there anything we are yet to get right in our education sector? Please, let's discuss the way forward. Nigeria can not afford to be backward in education. Your contributions are urgently required.
Re: Education Sector In Nigeria- What Is The Way Forward? by Joshkid(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
The solution is yourself!..... As a good citizen of this country what has bin ur contribution to the development of the educational sector this yeargrin.....
Re: Education Sector In Nigeria- What Is The Way Forward? by yemlektutors(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
In my own little way, i've given teaching jobs to quite a number of qualified experienced teachers this year. I believe this is one of the ways to contribute to the development of education sector. Thank u for your response. More responses required please!

(1) (Reply)

Help On SIWES Placement / Cisco 300-115 Exam - Reduce Your Chances Of Failure / Mapoly Student: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Mapoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.