Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

APC Members That Are Working For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members That Are Working For GEJ (1648 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by Ikengawo: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Fashola

Trust me. These three men don't agree with Buhari being the candidate and are using they're own covert style to undermine or not lend their support to Buhari. Kwankwaso didn't even attend the APC Kano rally, nor has he given even and ear to the campaign. APC has no political head supporting it in Kano.

While Fashola isn't as blunt or bold as Kwankwaso, he has a style very similar to the America style of political protest of an assumed ally. He won't insult you, or ignore you but he will say things that legitimatize your opponent's stance. His comments about the age of his opponent in Lagos was a jab at Buhari, not his actual opponent, while recently he is condemning disrespect and violence against GEJ in an interview published today because he is 'our president', a level of endearment the party has never shown GEJ. I believe Fashola is trying to wrestle APC power from Tinubu who doesn't see him as a worthy successor which was seen in their on going internal standoffs and battles. The first sign of this that was obvious to the public was when the Lagos delegation at the Confab chose to be represented separately from the Yoruba delegation based out of Ibadan.

Atiku stated that he's in APC for the presidency, nothing more, nothing less, and again his absence speaks volumes. As it stands, Atiku is a primary financier of APC (Amaechi through Rivers, Atiku and Tinubu through Lagos). Atiku's total absence from this campaign has been very loud and clear.

PDP as a party has shown to be the most collected and cohesive. There's not internal opposition because GEJ allowed them all to leave the party and join APC leaving him to rebuild the new PDP to suit his vision. He no longer has to share it with anyone that's coming for his neck. He has also built a new Nigerian coalition. Instead of allying with former office holders only like the average Nigerian politician, he has called in the likes of Dangote and the captains of banking, industry and finance in Nigeria. They are the chief winners from GEJ's administration (You have seen the growth of Dangote's profile and operations booming). There isn't a bank owner, industrialist, or mogul worth over $500,000,000 USD that isn't traveling the world with GEJ.

This to me represents the time in Nigeria where private capital overpowers government capital

4 Likes

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by donphilopus: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Fashola

Trust me. These three men don't agree with Buhari being the candidate and are using they're own covert style to undermine or not lend their support to Buhari. Kwankwaso didn't even attend the APC Kano rally, nor has he given even and ear to the campaign. APC has no political head supporting it in Kano.

While Fashola isn't as blunt or bold as Kwankwaso, he has a style very similar to the America style of political protest of an assumed ally. He won't insult you, or ignore you but he will say things that legitimatize your opponent's stance. His comments about the age of his opponent in Lagos was a jab at Buhari, not his actual opponent, while recently he is condemning disrespect and violence against GEJ in an interview published today because he is 'our president', a level of endearment the party has never shown GEJ. I believe Fashola is trying to wrestle APC power from Tinubu who doesn't see him as a worthy successor which was seen in their on going internal standoffs and battles. The first sign of this that was obvious to the public was when the Lagos delegation at the Confab chose to be represented separately from the Yoruba delegation based out of Ibadan.

Atiku stated that he's in APC for the presidency, nothing more, nothing less, and again his absence speaks volumes. As it stands, Atiku is a primary financier of APC (Amaechi through Rivers, Atiku and Tinubu through Lagos). Atiku's total absence from this campaign has been very loud and clear.

PDP as a party has shown to be the most collected and cohesive. There's not internal opposition because GEJ allowed them all to leave the party and join APC leaving him to rebuild the new PDP to suit his vision. He no longer has to share it with anyone that's coming for his neck. He has also built a new Nigerian coalition. Instead of allying with former office holders only like the average Nigerian politician, he has called in the likes of Dangote and the captains of banking, industry and finance in Nigeria. They are the chief winners from GEJ's administration (You have seen the growth of Dangote's profile and operations booming). There isn't a bank owner, industrialist, or mogul worth over $500,000,000 USD that isn't traveling the world with GEJ.

This to me represents the time in Nigeria where private capital overpowers government capital
[/s]

Balderdash. Stop consoling yourself.

Next please. . .

Mods, this piast should be banned for breaching rule 8.

Who told your hopeless self that Atiku wasn't present at Buhari's Campaign in Taraba today?! Stop lying man. Did you see Tinubu campaigning for Buhari in the Southeast? When the Campaign train got to the Southwest, didn't you see Tinubu there?!

Kwankwaso has told GEJ that his men are not campaigning for him in Kano because they have nothing to campaign with. So, stop consoling yourself. GEJ cannot secure 10% of Kano votes come FeBuhari 14th.

Don't also forget that the meeting for the endorsement of Buhari by APC Governors took place at Fashola's resident. Fashola is in full support of Buhari and not even your propagandas can stop him from doing so.

We all must ensure that the clueless one loses the forthcoming Election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kwankwaso working for Jonathan? I guess you're also among the halfwits that actually believe Shekarau has such an influence in Kano state as well huh?

I mean i dont personally know that much about Atiku or Fashola but i'm sure enough that they are in no way against Buhari, but Kwankwaso im 100% sure Isnt against Buhari (not that it matters anyway because whether Northern Politicians fucklng like it or not Buhari is automatically guaranteed the votes of the core Northern States).

But feel free to believe whatever the hell you want.

BTW do you people actually believe that State Governors can influence the votes of people especially in core Northern states? Is that what you're counting on to get votes for GEJ here? because you better get it through your thick skulls that it aint happening. I mean how hard is it to simply check the last election Results and see people like Kwankwaso winning Kano (under PDP) while Buhari wins for Presidency or Nassarawa where CPC wins Governorship and GEJ wins Presidency undecided (This also serves as a reminder to APC supporters whom think their Governors can influence votes)

3 Likes

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by eaccyboy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yeah it is called political strategy 906..that only those wt phd can fabricate..hahahhahahahhah
Sai GEJ...we're in Rivers now catch u guys later
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by alaoeri: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kini eleyi n so mtscheeeew undecided
Did you watch APC state rally in mushin yesterday where Fashola took a jab at PDP & GEJ?
What about the press conference of APC on Monday with Atiku in attendance?
When GMB was addressing the press regarding his certificate did you realised that Kwankwaso was the one sitting beside him? GMB also commissioned the university built by Kwankwaso before APC Presidential campaign in Kano.
Op TANoid like you should stop making mountain out of mole hill regarding APC matter & face your party.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by PassingShot(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another obsession and sign of desperation from the OP.

1 Like

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP, have you heard the latest? My "source" just informed me that Muhammadu Buhari has stepped down for JonaTAN after he realised that he was too tall to be President. Osibanjo is secretly running for the post of a councillor in Imo State, he has got PDP ticket. Bola Tinubu is penciled down to succeed Adamu Muhazu as PDP Nat' Chairman. John Oyegun is to replace Agbaje as PDP Gov candidate in Lagos State. Amaechi is to be made PEJ's PA. The gist plenty I swear.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by royalty2013: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
let me tell u guys somtin u r not considering..it doesnt mata who is campaigning for who. it also doesnt mata who attends d campaign cos dia vote cannot put eida of dem dia...wat matas is who u n i will vote for if its gona b free n fair....i attended apc or pdp campaign doesnt mean i ll vote for any of dem...
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by temitemi1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
My brother I know no sey u too dey observe am d way I dey observe am grin grin grin... Apc go cry river come failbuhari 14! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by stebell(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Beware of Tinubu at the last hour. He's known to always backstab wen the die is cast.

GEJ Rocks,
janjaweeeds do the needful.
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Kini eleyi n so mtscheeeew undecided
Did you watch APC state rally in mushin yesterday where Fashola took a jab at PDP & GEJ?
What about the press conference of APC on Monday with Atiku in attendance?
When GMB was addressing the press regarding his certificate did you realised that Kwankwaso was the one sitting beside him? GMB also commissioned the university built by Kwankwaso before APC Presidential campaign in Kano.
Op TANoid like you should stop making mountain out of mole hill regarding APC matter & face your party.
I ow u one bottle of orijin..if I collct salary...so on point
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by Ttalk: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Honestly one can easily see the frustration in the OP post because he wish all the big IROKO in APC in person of Atiku, Fashola and Kwakwanso are in PDP but sadly his wish can only be possible in his delusional dream. Keep on dreaming by the time Atiku deliver Adamawa for APC, Fashola deliver Lagos for APC and Kwakwanso deliver Kano for APC your his eyes will clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by chamboy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
BRF has neva been happier in his life m.. Him dey top form... all he awaits for his febuhari 14
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by agabaI23(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
dragan:
Kwankwaso working for Jonathan? I guess you're also among the halfwits that actually believe Shekarau has such an influence in Kano state as well huh?

I mean i dont personally know that much about Atiku or Fashola but i'm sure enough that they are in no way against Buhari, but Kwankwaso im 100% sure Isnt against Buhari (not that it matters anyway because whether Northern Politicians fucklng like it or not Buhari is automatically guaranteed the votes of the core Northern States).

But feel free to believe whatever the hell you want.

BTW do you people actually believe that State Governors can influence the votes of people especially in core Northern states? Is that what you're counting on to get votes for GEJ here? because you better get it through your thick skulls that it aint happening. I mean how hard is it to simply check the last election Results and see people like Kwankwaso winning Kano (under PDP) while Buhari wins for Presidency or Nassarawa where CPC wins Governorship and GEJ wins Presidency undecided (This also serves as a reminder to APC supporters whom think their Governors can influence votes)
If a political weight in your camp does not work for you, who benefits? Even if he doesn't work for the opposition explicitly, your opponent will benefit more than you. So he is inadvertently working for your opponent.
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
agabaI23:
If a political weight in your camp does not work for you, who benefits? Even if he doesn't work for the opposition explicitly, your opponent will benefit more than you. So he is inadvertently working for your opponent.

I .... dont care.
Re: APC Members That Are Working For GEJ by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Says Her Soldiers Are Playing A Major Role Against Boko Haram. Lol / Oh Dear! See Alleged Photo Of Two Honourable Lawmakers fighting / President Jonathan, 1st Lady & His Mother During 2015 Mother’s Day Service (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.