Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Supporters Of APC, Why Don't You Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of APC, Why Don't You Do This? (602 Views)

Supporters Of Atiku Abubakar & Kwankwaso Clash In Jada, Adamawa (Photos) / Apc Why? Revealed Apc Buhari 6 Point Agenda For Rivers Rerun / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supporters Of APC, Why Don't You Do This? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just a suggestion for APC supporters, though i am pro Jonathan but i believe campaign should be issue based and silly propaganda should be avoided.

I don't know how to create meme (those pictures with funny captions on them) to respond to some of your critics.

To respond to the age propaganda against Buhari, you can create a meme like this:

a pic of golda meir, Yitzakh Rabin, Ariel Sharon or other world leaders who were older than Buhari when they became leaders of their respective countries. Ut will have a caption like "if you say Buhari is too old, then what would you say about me?

You can use a picture of Ruben Abati and, say, Yitzakh Rabin (during his second reign as Isreli PM). Abati would be saying something like "Buhari is too old". Then Rabin would be laughing and saying something like "look at this one!" or "shut up, what do you know!"

i dont know how to generate meme, would have done it for you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Gain From Buhari’s Experience – Are / A Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari A Must Read / Oyo State 2015.....which Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.