Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,941 members, 7,890,104 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp (910 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu / My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
When i told people here that APC deliberately structured its Presidential Campaign Rallies such that the strongest leaders in each geopolitical zone will headline such rallies in their zones

Jonathanians and Illiteratic TANoids starting floating rumours of discontent and cracks in the APC

I said it that for maximum effectiveness,people are not likely to see Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and several other SW APC stars in SE and SS

Same way you wont see Rochas Okorocha,Ngige and Osita Izunaso in all the rallies in the SW and say NC

The same reason is why Atiku Abubakar who Jonathanian charlatan said would decamp to PDP has been laid back in all the rallies so far held outside his zone until now

Atiku is from Adamawa which is in the NE geopolitical zone and he has fully taken charge of Gen Muhammadu Buhari's rallies starting with Taraba

Sorry to disappoint the Children of Belzebub and Evangelists of EthnoReligious Division otherwise named TANoids who wondered why Atiku has not been seen in the rallies and hence sinfully concluded that he is unhappy with APC

Re: I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by xreal: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
The man is not just stable. PDP is his baby, he will return there at the end.
Re: I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by lacasa: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
I dnt take TANoids serious anymore.

No time to waste on them

Buhari will wn this election

#it's like 2011, but, the sentiments for a Messiah on GMB this time around will make Nigerians vote 4 him

Any election in Nigeria is won by sentiments and emotions.

#sai Buhari
Re: I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by singlefade25(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok
Re: I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
No be TANOID, They said Fashola, Kwankwanso Atiku have decamped yet we see them behind Buhari everyday
Re: I Thought They Said Atiku Has Decamped To Pdp by Osyfellaini(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
The time for CHANGE is now…Support and Vote APC for CHANGE and better life for Nigerians.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Wants Shift In Poll Dates, By Presidency / Obasanjo Clears Air On Reported Buhari Endorsement / Buhari's Chatham Speech The Height Of Unremorsefulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.