Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. (1467 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
my dear nairalanders, I watched the damaging documentary that was done on General Muhammadu Buhari’s regime and I was shocked that the current government would invest in falsehood and continuously lie to Nigerians.
I was dissapointed with most of the issues that were ‘x-rayed’ and how the current leadership clearly summarized that corruption is our only way forward, culture and attitude. To set the records straight I would like to clarify some issues in that video:
1. Fela’s mum died after Kalakuta republic was
attacked in 1978 by Obasanjo’s govt. GMB didn’t come into power until 1984
2. Why drag Buhari’s personal life into the show of shame. Even her two dead daughters were no respected because of a man’s desperation to win his second term. In Africa, no one speaks ill of the dead. Would the president be happy if he was accused of sacrificing his late sister for rituals purpose or sake of the 2015 election victory?
3. Fela never linked GMB to any $2.8 billion naira scandal but OBJ.
4. Shehu Shagari’s govt expelled illegal immigrants (Ghanians) from Nigeria not GMB’s regime.
5. To set the record straight, account of Gloria okon’s death in the documentary is faulty. Her death was connected to IBB and it was the investigation of that incident that led to the death of the veteran Journalist, Dele Giwa. Buhari had no hand in Gloria Okon’s death.
If Buhari would be condemned for jailing corrupt officials during his tenure, executing criminals in accordance with the law of the land at that time, then we must begin to have every coup plotter account for his sins.
Well, Nigerians have watched this piece on Buhari and awaits the video on how Nigerians are faring under the current leadership whose stewardship has destroyed our existence as a people;his poor leadership led to the loss of million lives in the North–east, grown our economy on papers while in reality, the reverse is the case, Chibok girls are gone with no hope of returning back to their parents, the DSS of our country reduced to a mere speculative
agency, and failure in almost all sectors of the
economy. Nigerians should beware of the president that empowers and award contracts of Territorial boundaries to ex – militants while the Military of his country is ill equipped to defend her citizens. We want results not false videos and blackmails. constructive arguments and criticism are welcome

5 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by opeyemiz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
$2.8 billion naira
I am confused
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by samueltoski: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
benuejosh:
I watched the damaging documentary that wa done on General Muhammadu Buhari’s regime and I was shocked that the current government would invest in falsehood and continuously lie to Nigerians.
I was dissapointed with most of the issues that were ‘x-rayed’ and how the current leadership clearly summarized that corruption is our only way forward, culture and attitude. To set the records straight I would like to clarify some issues in that video:
2. Why drag Buhari’s personal life into the show of shame. Even her two dead daughters were no respected because of a man’s desperation to win his second term. In Africa, no one speaks ill of the dead. Would the president be happy if he was accused of sacrificing his late sister for rituals purpose or sake of the 2015 election victory?
4. Shehu Shagari’s govt expelled illegal immigrants (Ghanians) from Nigeria not GMB’s regime.
5. To set the record straight, account of Gloria okon’s death in the documentary is faulty. Her death was connected to IBB and it was the investigation of that incident that led to the death of the veteran Journalist, Dele Giwa. Buhari had no hand in Gloria Okon’s death.
If Buhari would be condemned for jailing corrupt officials during his tenure, executing criminals in accordance with the law of the land at that time, then we must begin to have every coup plotter account for his sins.
Well, Nigerians have watched this piece on Buhari and awaits the video on how Nigerians are faring under the current leadership whose stewardship has destroyed our existence as a people;his poor leadership led to the loss of million lives in the North–east, grown our economy on papers while in reality, the reverse is the case, Chibok girls are gone with no hope of returning back to their parents, the DSS of our country reduced to a mere speculative
economy. Nigerians should beware of the president that empowers and award contracts of Territorial boundaries to ex – militants while the Military of his country is ill equipped to defend her citizens. We want results not false videos and blackmails.
Get sum sleep dude ur brain is skipping

2 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
samueltoski:

Get sum sleep dude ur brain is skipping
really?
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by TunjiMsp: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
benuejosh:
my dear nairalanders, I watched the damaging documentary that was done on General Muhammadu Buhari’s regime and I was shocked that the current government would invest in falsehood and continuously lie to Nigerians.
economy. Nigerians should beware of the president that empowers and award contracts of Territorial boundaries to ex – militants while the Military of his country is ill equipped to defend her citizens. We want results not false videos and blackmails. constructive arguments and criticism are welcome
in the documentary they even affirm their support for corruption, condemning WAI for tell people to be orderly and punishing people for littering the floor, this people are desperate and clowns but I guess NCC can't do something because they are dancing to the music of their master

2 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by Chigold101(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why not allow GMB‘s image makers to come out with counter video. Stop writing nonsense in the name of defending GMB...

2 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chigold101:
Why not allow GMB‘s image makers to come out with counter video. Stop writing nonsense in the name of defending GMB...
its a free world. am entittled to my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by menesheh(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Out of numerous accusations, you are capable of depending 5.

Out of the 5, you made no sense and lacks critical thinking

We already knew the content of the documentary, it was meant for few Nigerians who were misinformed.
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by terzurum5(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
BenueJosh you are a true Benuelite who stands for the truth and the freedom of our democracy.
It bafles me that majority of the youth here are still shortchanged by People Damaging People's-Destiny (PDP) propagander that solely depends on pull-down syndrome. Instead of Badluck Judathan to tell us what he has achieved and the reasons why we should vote for him, he is busy sponsoring propaganda of falsehood just to discredit someone whose personality is highly respected, even in the international community.
God must rescue this nation from these People with Demonic Personalities (PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gloria okon died during Buhari's regime, stop lying.

Buhari has no significant achievement while in office that is practicable in today's Democratic world, that's the Truth.

If I'm wrong please, enlighten me, cos I'd really like to know.
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by saintsinner360: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ma guy, u don't deserve ma comments buh let me gist ya. Buhari was head of ptf, he gave contract to his in law. $2.8b got missing in his era. It still does not change d fact dat he never had plans to return to democracy wen he hijacked power. He imprisoned many and registered nigeria as observer in d islamic state

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by double0seven(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
saintsinner360:
Ma guy, u don't deserve ma comments buh let me gist ya. Buhari was head of ptf, he gave contract to his in law. $2.8b got missing in his era. It still does not change d fact dat he never had plans to return to democracy wen he hijacked power. He imprisoned many and registered nigeria as observer in d islamic state

please bro,do your research before making comments on things you don't know about..10mb na 100naira OK..try buy data and do a lil research ok?,and pls make good use of ur browser Dan waisting useless tym on 2go and Whatsapp.smh!4 u

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
terzurum5:
BenueJosh you are a true Benuelite who stands for the truth and the freedom of our democracy.
It bafles me that majority of the youth here are still shortchanged by People Damaging People's-Destiny (PDP) propagander that solely depends on pull-down syndrome. Instead of Badluck Judathan to tell us what he has achieved and the reasons why we should vote for him, he is busy sponsoring propaganda of falsehood just to discredit someone whose personality is highly respected, even in the international community.
God must rescue this nation from these People with Demonic Personalities (PDP)
amen, it is our earnest desire. we pray God grant our heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2015
bo weapon fashioned against change shall prosper
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by LordMecuzy(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
benuejosh:
amen, it is our earnest desire. we pray God grant our heart desire.

Nice write up bro.... Dis needs a cold beer in Jackies
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Nice write up bro.... Dis needs a cold beer in Jackies
hahah.. someone here is from benue. thanks a million.
Re: Truth About The Sponsored AIT Documentary On Buhari. by benuejosh: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
disiel.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn’t Have Been In Nigeria Army — Omisore / Washington Apparently In Support Of GEJ Re Election Reports Yahoo News / The 20-year-old Who's Britain's Youngest MP(Member of Parliament)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.