Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? (3670 Views)

As Seen On Facebook, Does Six Pack Matter? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Princephelar(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kinda wondering how the white chicks scream on seeing a guy with six packs abs, and Ive noticed the trend also in nigeria as naija babes scream when they see our musicians with 6packs. It was initially Psquare but now it's Iyanya. Here is the question. Is their scream real or they are only forming "POSH" like the white babes?

www.facebook.com/princephelarblog

Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yes
but
6 pack with Money.. If you broke like Glass...your 6pack will be Useless...
Get money and dem Girls will love your pot Belly with passion
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by badassProdigy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
girls prob...
passing by.,....
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by alberto2k(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
*Parks bus*
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by raziboi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
ur not serious.... gals lyk ma own six packz
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by rosebase(f): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
I like guys wit 6 packs, they look attractive
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by nawtikid(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dnt goan make money, b thinking of 6pacs undecided

Only models shud b obsessed ab 6pacs IMO

Btw I'm a model
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Afrok(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Stop living in denial op, do U know how easy it is for some ladies if not all to say a guy or men with pot bellies are sexy just because they're rich? Check how many damsels that gets married to old men in Nigeria based on richness level.

Well am working out, not because of any girl but because I need it coz the same girl that screams about ur 6packs will still scream about another guy or other guys 6packs. So be urself and try to be a better person coz SOME WOMEN ARE CONFUSED CREATURE.

1 Like

Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by texybaby(f): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Personally am not moved by that..it doesnt catch my fancy at all at all
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
yes! 6 packs baby, 6 packs!
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:

Omalicha why do I end up finding you on every I visit?
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
woodcook:

Omalicha why do I end up finding you on every I visit?

idk o
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by mirexxx(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME NOW undecided
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by braindamage(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Team 2.5 packs... grin grin...Even with my daily 70 sit-ups. We just love carbs ...so the packs flee grin

1 Like

Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by liliangmail(f): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
*-yuck** I see no dig deal in 6packs! i dont fancy it! I luv guys with flesh and a lili stomach!!! ..nt hungry looking 6packs guys[ dont get angry ]
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
6packs of what?
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
i love guys with only one pack cos six packs make guys look like they are not well feed.
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
i love guys with only one pack cos six packs make guys look like they are not well feed.

lolxx. Not well fed ke? Do u knw these guys devote time to make this 6pac?

2days ago when my new girl came visiting and it was time to do what we had to do, i could nt pull off my singlet cos there is nothing there to entice her. When she went 4 my chest, i quickly threw her hands away cos she must be thinking she'll find something there. All in all, it's every guy's wish 2 have d 6pac o but d wahala 2much.
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
LARRYDKING:

lolxx. Not well fed ke? Do u knw these guys devote time to make this 6pac?

2days ago when my new girl came visiting and it was time to do what we had to do, i could nt pull off my singlet cos there is nothing there to entice her. When she went 4 my chest, i quickly threw her hands away cos she must be thinking she'll find something there. All in all, it's every guy's wish 2 have d 6pac o but d wahala 2much.
sincerely speaking i dont like guys with six packs,a pack rocks for me.
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
hello miss
i got up 10 packs..depend on my mood
how abt that ?
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
6packs of what?

of noodles..or Koboko ..choose wisely
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

of noodles..or Koboko ..choose wisely
noodles?
i love indomie
grin
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
liliangmail:
*-yuck** I see no dig deal in 6packs! i dont fancy it! I luv guys with flesh and a lili stomach!!! ..nt hungry looking 6packs guys[ dont get angry ]
yea that how we roll
#teamPotBelly4life
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

noodles?
i love indomie
grin
hmnnn
wich of the indomie brand
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

hmnnn
wich of the indomie brand
onion flavour
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by justmag(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:

six packs plus six figure salary, right? angry
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by 2dice(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

onion flavour
ooh Ga oo..
Never knew it has onion brand..
Back to the topic...do you like guys with 6packs
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
That man's tummy is indeed an amusement park.it will keep me laughing all day looking at it.
Where is Tymax?
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Naija girls like copy copy,they don't really sure of what they want.Ask a Nigerian girl why she likes six packs,no answer...they shout six packs because people are saying it

1 Like

Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
why did u like six packs...like what's d significant?
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by justmag(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
These girls are either lying though their teeth or they are just weird. I have never met a girl who didn't like a guy with six packs. The girls i know love it. If you really think a guy with a pot belly is evidence of good living then you need to see a doctor ASAP! Everyone in my family stays fit and we take that seriously. I don't think I can ever date a girl who doesn't take her health seriously. You either have to be fit or working towards being fit.
Re: Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Girls love mine. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Shocking Sex Records You Never Heard Of / She Got Pregnant For Another Guy / Can You Marry From Another Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.