Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate (3862 Views)

WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by moderatorr1: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [Letter Included]
The West African Examination Council headquarters [located in Ghana] has disowned General Mohammed Buhari’s claim that he had sat for WAEC examination in 1961.
See Letter Below

Source: www.Brainterm.org

1 Share

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by moderatorr1: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its signed and stamped with name so no need to doubt its authenticity. The name of the signatory is verifiable on facebook. Has had an active account since 2013 and works with WAEC ghana. (you can investigate by yourself)

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Niwdog(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Smh for old General buhari.
To rule nigeria n't by force so he should jst chill.
Jonathan has taken over the land
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
can this be true?
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by saintsinner360: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls front page

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by brownlord: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mogbe

edited

atlwireless abeg call banicansta come this show

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Kenai: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is this really true? shocked
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by elantraceey(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Issorai
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by donphilopus: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Don't even need to see that because I know it's all balderdash.

BTW, did Buhari request for the copy of his WAEC Certificate?! If he didn't request for that, then why..............................

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is inching closer to jail.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Donmarrius: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Perjury=14yrs

Forgery=Nothing less than 14yrs

perjury+forgery=14+14
= 28yrs.

Buhari's age = 72yrs.

(72 + 28)yrs = 100yrs.

My Advice;

Buhari,you should devote the time you are using for needless campaign,towards writing your will.
Consult your lawyer on how to share the 150 cow to your children,because your health won't sustain the 28yrs jail term.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by clubone0502: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cambridge and waec na the same thing

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by donbabade: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is waec and cambridge the same?.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by moderatorr1: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
donbabade:
bursted
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by okpamson15(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eyaa why are they doing this to this man naa hyper go kil this man oh.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Ventura1: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAEC office no dey Nigeria again abi! Na Ghana you com waka go. TANoids won't stop to amaze me

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by moderatorr1: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
okpamson15:
Eyaa why are they doing this to this man naa hyper go kil this man oh.
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Joel3(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Transformation is not an agenda

the word CHANGE is gaining popularity by the day. The slogan of the APC

Turning to my radio the pdp avert said vote for the real change.

so right now the PDP is now using the word vote for Change. are this people confuse? What change are they talking about. Should not it be continuity?

Its seems to me the transformation agenda has failed.

I am one of those who faulted the word transformation. Transformation is not a agenda.

Transforming nigeria could literally mean anything. Killing and destroy it can still be transformation.

Unlike the seven point agenda.

Seven point agenda are key basic issue the president yaradua promise to do. And at the end of the tenure one can hold such president to ransom if he failed to fulfilled the agenda.

But transformation means transforming the whole sector. How can you call that an agenda.

Even gej did not said this when he Was campaigning for 2011 it was after he won that he quickly introduce transformation agenda.

He would not have won the election with the word transformation.

Transformation is not a key point agenda which nigeria need.

This are one of the mistake nigeria made and gej use to destroy nigeria with this transformation of a thing.

And At the end of the tenure he will simply tell you that he has transform the country either to bad or good because there are no key ingredient of the word transformation.

This cannot hold water unlike seven point agenda.

If this is the transformation
GEJ has then Nigeria should resist this man with his wicked agenda. He is destroying the country.

if sympathy vote can bring him back, he will think nigeria really appreciate the transformation which he did for destroying nigeria. And the second tenure will be worst.

So we need to teach him a lesson that he has failed nigeria and to prove to him that he didn't govern well and a failure. He disgrace the people of niger delta.

Sympathy cannot help to correct this Man case, and what message are we sending to him?

Vote for change. Vote for the winning team.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari should immediately report himself to the nearest prison.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by manutdadex(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
land for sale..but u must show ur waec result b4 i sell to u

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
GMB may win the election in jail

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by talktimi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mohammed or Mohammadu Buhari ? WAEC should check well well abeg, its there somewhere
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by duwdu: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
The person who made the enquiry clearly and deliberately misspelled Buhari's first name, so that such record would not be found. This is very childish, actually... and, IIRC, such a trick had been tried before, as reported and exposed in the news at least once.

These political hara-kiri children sha!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
Don't even need to see that because I know it's all balderdash.

BTW, did Buhari request for the copy of his WAEC Certificate?! If he didn't request for that, then why..............................

Since he didn't want to request for it
I just did it for him.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by bodejohn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
I do not know why some people are getting their heads worked up on the issue of this certificate.

There is already a case in the court which will finally nail the issue.

In the meantime, how will anyone expect Ghana 's WAEC to keep results of an exam written in Nigeria?

The minds of most people I have interacted with is quiet made up, no amount of smear campaign from either parties can change much...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by najoke: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAEC Ghana shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are TANDriods including Clem O. Aguiyi really this clueless!!!

is it really true you guys dont have brain anymore

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Juliaann(f): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol pa buhari please show us your certificate

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by naldleye: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
WASC is different from WAEC.
Gbam!!!
Please stop disgracing Nigerians in the name of fault findings.
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Adetula1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
its no news again.its very obvious that "mr integrity" is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
I smell FAKE
I smell LIES
I smell FORGED DOCUMENT (SEE THE LINES ON THE DATE)
I smell cheap job
I smell desperate pdp teenagers on the loose

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by koolet: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
lobatan...
Re: WAEC Officially Responds To Request For Copies Of Buhari's Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Joel3:
Transformation is not an agenda

the word CHANGE is gaining popularity by the day. The slogan of the APC

Turning to my radio the pdp avert said vote for the real change.

so right now the PDP is now using the word vote for Change. are this people confuse? What change are they talking about. Should not it be continuity?

Its seems to me the transformation agenda has failed.

I am one of those who faulted the word transformation. Transformation is not a agenda.

Transforming nigeria could literally mean anything. Killing and destroy it can still be transformation.

Unlike the seven point agenda.

Seven point agenda are key basic issue the president yaradua promise to do. And at the end of the tenure one can hold such president to ransom if he failed to fulfilled the agenda.

But transformation means transforming the whole sector. How can you call that an agenda.

Even gej did not said this when he Was campaigning for 2011 it was after he won that he quickly introduce transformation agenda.

He would not have won the election with the word transformation.

Transformation is not a key point agenda which nigeria need.

This are one of the mistake nigeria made and gej use to destroy nigeria with this transformation of a thing.

And At the end of the tenure he will simply tell you that he has transform the country either to bad or good because there are no key ingredient of the word transformation.

This cannot hold water unlike seven point agenda.

If this is the transformation
GEJ has then Nigeria should resist this man with his wicked agenda. He is destroying the country.

if sympathy vote can bring him back, he will think nigeria really appreciate the transformation which he did for destroying nigeria. And the second tenure will be worst.

So we need to teach him a lesson that he has failed nigeria and to prove to him that he didn't govern well and a failure. He disgrace the people of niger delta.

Sympathy cannot help to correct this Man case, and what message are we sending to him?

Vote for change. Vote for the winning team.

Warris this?

Is this buhari's certificate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.Y. Danjuma's Call For Violence And What He Has Not Told Nigerians, By Kolawole / Atiku Abubakar Smiles While He Greets Muhammadu Buhari-pics / Saraki, Dino Melaye Pays Emir Of Ilorin Condolence Visit Over Death Of His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.