Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (34047 Views)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Ttalk: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:

Omoluabi mo wa pa.

Bawo ni? Ma fi ibo ree jona ooo.

Jimi Agbaje fun ipinle Eko

Goodluck fun Aare Nigeria le kan si.

Ilu Naijiria aa gbewa ooooooo

Seriously, we can support the party and candidate of our choice without resulting to unnecessary rivalry like your colleagues from the land of rising sun are doing. I think you need to start teaching them how we play and win people's heart to vote our candidates in the West.

Back to your request, i will consider it after May 29, 2015
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Firefire(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ttalk:

Seriously, we can support the party and candidate of our choice without resulting to unnecessary rivalry like your colleagues from the land of rising sun are doing. I think you need to start teaching them how we play and win people's heart to vote our candidates in the West.

Back to your request, i will consider it after May 29, 2015

Our concept and ideology are different.

Anyway Jonathan till 2019 cheesy
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by MadCow1: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan is atleast 65 years old..

Look at his wife Pey-Pey.. That one is like 69 because everybody knows she is seniored to Joe.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by am4truth(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Someone said sometime ago that " Politician Are Liars", and I agree with the person in all entirety.

Only very very few of them are truthful.

Thanks for all your guys that have been patronising us @ 9jasmsland.com

Our Price for 1GB remains N1300 for both Etisalat and MTN.
You can equally get your Bulk sms @ 2 Naira per unit.

We are grateful

9jasmsland.com, the best place to get your internet data and bulk sms. See you there.

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by SilvanusII(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is pathetic tho. How many of your father's sef know their actual ages *rme Even Buhari's age sef is assumed.

However SAI BUHARI
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by musamohammed251: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
When people don't know what's doing on they speculate ...when they think they know they fabricate. at least GEJ have a certificate to present to Nigerians . what of Buhari which one does he have? #GEJ4Naija, #No2buhari
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by suleimantalib: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
why do people like to find fault in a good person, he is a young learned man who has the strength and ability to rule the country. bring out facts not just assuming things you don't know about. he is the best president and THAT is a FACT I know. he is ruling and their is NOTHING anybody can do about it. IF YOU CANT BEAT US,THEN JOIN US

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by aishasambo1: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
age is not a criteria to rule, neither is it a problem in the Nigeria constitution, it only becomes a problem when the person begins to "malfunction" or lose his or her memory. and by the way the president has not proven otherwise. he (Mr. President) has being so smart and focus especially this past years he has being in power. there has never been a record of Mr President collapsing or slummed or was terribly ill for weeks.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by daudaali: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
as the youngest president Nigeria has ever seen, he in turn fixed more young people in his cabinet more than previous administrations ever did. examples are:-Jude Imagwe, Amb. Obi Adim, Mr. Akinwumi Adeshino, Mr. Olusegun Aganga javascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Azo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
macpetrus:
Age reduction is a common thing in Nigeria!!!

So is it the right thing to do
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by etee: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
suleimantalib:
why do people like to find fault in a good person, he is a young learned man who has the strength and ability to rule the country. bring out facts not just assuming things you don't know about. he is the best president and THAT is a FACT I know. he is ruling and their is NOTHING anybody can do about it. IF YOU CANT BEAT US,THEN JOIN US

you've spoken well, at least Buhari's fake result was glaring to everybody, its not about the age, it is not a criteria, just because Buhari was exposed doesn't mean they should put up something against Our Jonah, I'm a Nigerian, I believe in Good leadership, and I trust Jonathan to take us to that place of PEACE.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by danieljeremiah: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Age is nothing but number,the fact he did not do any thing wrong.that is not a criteria for election in nigeria cont.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by gangar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
The compact cassette player was not available in the 50s and early 60s
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Exactitude(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Allegation of whether or not GEJ falsified his age is of no moment. public discuss of such allegation amount to waste of time.there are statutory institutions empowered to verify the correctness or otherwise of such allegation.
The burden to proof the correctness of this allegation does not lie on GEJ but on he who alleges,in as much as the proponent of this malicious allegation failed to proof his allegation by posting corresponding evidence to corroborate or establish his claim,it amount to gossip,rumour,and suspicion.It lacks merit in all sense .#GEJ4Naija
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
True talk...he is above 60
Look closely

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by mdfaruk: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe....
This propaganda is so stale.
They want to use this to cover the certificate issue, But it won't work.
cover certificate or not, he should defend that. B,cus U people started it. how in Nigeria without basic school cert. Can a person rule as Military president? if GEJ is a lying president, why should I vote For him?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by SeverusSnape(m): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2015
mdfaruk:
cover certificate or not, he should defend that. B,cus U people started it. Who in Nigeria that has not gone to school? if he is a lying president, why should I vote For him?
Exactly bros.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2015
mdfaruk:
cover certificate or not, he should defend that. B,cus U people started it. Who in Nigeria that has not gone to school? if he is a lying president, why should I vote For him?

Even his thesis cannot be found either in UniPort or in public domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos) / PMB, Tinubu, Amaechi & Members Of The Campaign Council In 4 + 4 Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.