Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Has Anybody Heard Of Smartserials - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anybody Heard Of Smartserials (928 Views)

Has Anybody Noticed This / Have Anybody Heard About Traffic Monsoon? / Has Anybody Used Vconnect Advertising?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Heard Of Smartserials by webcraftz(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
I'm guessing some of you guys already know about it or something like it. But for those who don't, smartserials.com is a site that gives you access to software product keys.

So if you downloaded the paid version of a software and you don't have money to purchase the product key/license no. you can simply go to smartserials to obtain one.

I used to use it to unlock paid versions of softwares that i needed. It works for a majority of softwares but not all. Some softwares companies change their product key when they come out with a new version. So try your luck if you intend using it.

Hope this post was useful? If you know of any other site that works fine you can share..

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Latest Wapka Div / Webmasters Pls Help / My Worst Web Hosting Nightmare - Smartweb NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.