Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,463 members, 7,891,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. (1165 Views)

Very Funny: Drunk Man Tries To Fight In Lagos / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / If You Are A Man, You Must Have Done This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. by OkunrinMeta: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
So I am drunk. They say the thoughts of a sane man becomes words when h e hate thembecomes thought when he his drunk. Now I wonder what is in this omplex brain that I have onfmyfnecxk. I was going to wirte “Jakujaku brain I have on my head…..” Its really difficult tp press the right nutton. The stupid man who ,ade this omputer should have made accopmodation for the thoughts of a drunk angre man. The y think hey re better than me abi.? Stupid people. They think am a pest abi. whyat they don’t know however is that I am goingvtovbevtyhevrichestvmanvinvNigereavon day,. don mind them. I don’t why bill gates made too letters each on m,y own computer. stupid man. Let him come and drop out of Nigerian university and lets see if he can become a billionaire. Donmt ming them They keep[ saying stupid things about me and youy. But6 theyu don6t know the venom a drunk black man can sp[ill. That man Seun too willtnottlettmetedittthes4efpost w2hen icgetcsonerc abi? don’t worry, I don’t even want to edit ani fucking shit. I made this account so I can write ship like this..

There is something wrong with my space BAR key. and I used screem computer to type only the space bar key. screen keyboard. Don’t worry. I hate my neighbours. Ok I dont6atually6 them. Actually, sometimes the cussor moves from the space bar and press another jagbajanties key. I don’t have a fyucking job, so I can stay here o0n a afternoon and drink And type. Yes somebody will start saying I should be doing this and that and not drinking. But5 I assure u. This is theurapit5i0c. lEavethe,m. TYhey can trel; me2 am a pest and I gieve them problem, they can pursue me from there house. Stupid people. When I become a billioneer. I will give them money. Thie best revenge is massive success. and if they think I will be likje them . they are not alright, they need vidkka. vodka. yeah. Only a small time now

If if not that my haed is not correct, Am I suppose to still be depenndnt at this age and gett9ing drunl in the afternoon. My head is mot +correct. wasting opportunities up and down. because of konji. I a very stupid. But don’t woryyr . Like the phonex. “From the ashes I will; right, rice. rise. Ok let me quikly postthis befor I get sober,. Don’t worry I ll edit it after the stupid Nairalanders insult me finish. Bunch of chicken?L:!!!!!backspacedoesnotworkonthis system.
Re: I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. by kilokeys(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
i actually love this grin
Re: I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hilarious grin

Can't believe I read this!
Maybe am drunk too grin grin
Re: I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehe... funny one, bro!
Re: I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. by OkunrinMeta: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol, sober now. Think ill just leave it. Shayo is a bastard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Later Written By An Igbo Man To Money. Don't Miss It!! / Caption This Photo!!! / Best Description Fpr This Pics. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.