Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken (3466 Views)

Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! / Why Tiwa Savage Is Heartbroken / Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken by Adenugay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Aww-Burna-Boy-is-Heartbroken-300x300.png[/img]

He may look tough, talk hard but Burna Boy is just human like the rest of us.The star took to instagram to share his heartbreak over the loss of his close friend Gambo..

‘Eyes swollen. Cried so many tears nd I feel like imma b cryin till d day we meet again. R.i.P Gabriel Serenkuma aka GABZ aka Gambo. U were all I had at d lowest point of my life, you are literally part of every before success life story I have to tell ,We survived so many wars nd hardships on those Cold streets. The only nigga in this world that I believed could realy die for me nd I wud do the same if it ever came down to it. I wud trade everything just to talk to my brother again. A part of me is gone with you darg. I dedicate everything I do to you till the day we meet again. R.I.P mi Breda"

Losing someone dear is not easy.RIP to his friend and may he stay strong ..See his friend's pic below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-txIuMiAZfdY/VMoe9KdYbNI/AAAAAAABlKM/6qszXktD7Mk/s1600/oo.png[/img]

Life will never be the same again. I’m on the plane nd I can’t bring myself to stop crying. R.I.P Gambo. I feel dead inside yo’

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/burna-boy-is-heartbroken/
Re: Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
R.i.p Burna's nigga.

Nd e pain me say i no knw d guy sha
Re: Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken by Airforce1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I feel for him

But life must go on

Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Aww! Burna Boy Is Heartbroken by JustCurious: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Touching piece.
Every death announcement is a gentle reminder, that someday we are going to cross that river, too. May we live our lives well and in ways that pleases God, always.
RIP to Gabriel.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Throw Back Pictures Of Phyno And Runtown / Move Aside Hushpuppi: Nigerian King Of Luxury, Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th / Plastic Surgery: Bobrisky Supports Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.