Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months (1277 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by 555info: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anybody still remember Nairalist? It was for buying, selling and social website.

That was were I met my beautiful wife in September, 2011 and we got married in February, 2012. We had our first child in October, 2012. As at the time am writing this story we have two Lovely daughters.

I jokingly placed and advert on nairalist that I was looking for a lady for friendship which will later lead to marriage. I remembered stating some criteria which the lady must meet. when I logged in back a week later ........

to be cont...
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
see scope!!
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by olexjay(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Congrat bro!

We av heard how someone meet his crush on Facebook and Nairaland, now we waiting for twitter and bbm

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by elantraceey(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Story story

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
and he woke up
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Houseofglam7(f): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
.....sweating profusely from his nightmare.....
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
How much was she going for
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by mirexxx(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
lies trending on nl undecided
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Smfh

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Smfh
are you married?
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by akeensbussy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
this story is real and I don't need anybody to certify it. I just want to let those that are still searching for their soul mate to know that TO GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

let me continue my story.... when I logged in I saw a contact no and it was the only replied i got then i called her. we spoke few minutes, I told her i will come to her place soon. meanwhile, while we are on phone and sms had entered my phone, when we ended the conversation i decided to check it...behold, it was a job interview which we hold the next day at Ikeja, Toyin street.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by precisionindepth: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
olexjay:
Congrat bro!

We av heard how someone meet his crush on Facebook and Nairaland, now we waiting for twitter and bbm
and also watsapp and 2go
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by olexjay(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2015
precisionindepth:
and also watsapp and 2go
like seriously, we waiting for dat and we can even help over dat maybe we should break d record of d ones which are not yet posted #Lolz
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Emmm, Anyway I go soon yarn una the tori of how I married the man I met badoo, engaged the one I met on qeep, divorced the one I met on icloud and finally buried the one I met on LIB.

Akuko.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months by cherryice(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adaobi12:
Emmm, Anyway I go soon yarn una the tori of how I married the man I met badoo, engaged the one I met on qeep, divorced the one I met on icloud and finally buried the one I met on LIB.

Akuko.
Hahaha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? / How Long Is Too Long To Say Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.