Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! (4583 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by cornelin(m): 2:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will end it if Jonathan is re-elected to continue the destruction he has done to this country.
Bros make u neva die nw o, if u die nw eh na who go come dey wash the plates?

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by bgates: 5:59am On Jan 30, 2015
fanatical

well

wish u well

mod

put on front page

to ginger him...Lol

safe trip to the underworld
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Kingspin(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Who care? Whether u die twice.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by fx45(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
Please don't die alone!!

Wrap a bomb around your chest, gather your family members, your extended family if possible. And then when the zero-hour comes, open your chest and welcome death. And let your last words be, "There is no God but Allah, and muhammad is His Messenger."
Are U referring to Muhammadu Buhari I never knew he's delivering messages for both APC and Allah... Or does APC belong to Allah?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Sylvarresta(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Its not as simple as that o!
I doubt if there would be any meaningful life with another 4 yrs of GEJ.
I agree with you, but still life goes on
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by enigmang: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by bboshodi: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
You won't be missed and it'll be like..good riddance to bad rubbish.
Just know that GEJ will win with a landslide. embarassed
Live with it!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by bboshodi: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Why wont you say that, when your brain is empty. Go ahead and put him there if he doesn't win. That's why he can work on people like you. Clueless people.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
so that means you want to go to hell. Because you are going to commit suicide very soon.
Please tell your relatives the amount of money you have in your account, or infact write your will, before doing so.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by uniquefidel1991: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Stop been dramatic
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you don't know, know it now that GEJ is the winner of this election. so whatever nonsense you want to do, start doing it now.
PDP is the winner.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by reaky(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
I came to check on you op
How prepared are you now?
If you need help mention me
And get a camera ready for that day
So ur people will have something to remember
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Akpan107(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will end it if Jonathan is re-elected to continue the destruction he has done to this country.
Dear, is it true you will actually die on 14/15 February?
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by SOUNDKING: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
I must say your death is certain, but before you Go, tell your boss the portion you wish to reside in hell so he could locate you easily and give you at least one pure water. But my freind stop smoking weed in the afternoon cos your madess may exceed this and your people will seize your phone. U will not post things like this anymore.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
All thanks to God!!!! grin
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by patani(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coke Has Been Deceiving Us Since 1899 (photo) / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" / More Fireworks Over List Of Public Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.