Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (80386 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by olamy4real: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hello,

My name is Olayinka Enigbokan(Female).I will like to re-unite with Taiwo Adenuga(Female) ,We both attended Molusi College,Ijebu Igbo between 1990-1996.I was the senior prefect then.Taiwo did not finished with us,she came down to Lagos and later to ibadan.Please if you have any information about her, please respond to this mail.

Thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
what!!!!!
where have i been?
as for mei went to many schools but there are people who i want to see again
Lateef balogun, Basirat Ogunjobi, Kafila (mighty hands hostel Abeokuta), Sherifat Koleoso, Tokunbo Obitayo, Tokunbo Ayoola, Mosun (miss Lisabi), Debo Oshoba, Biliki Amodemaja, Sanjo Ademoye, Tokunbo Bashorun, Olamose (abeograms), Kamal Giwa, Dayo Odejimi, Bukky Okusanya, Kudi Eko, Toyin Allen-Taylor. I'm missing plenty people oooo!!!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by amy4sure: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2008
my name is IFEYINWA AKUNEBUNI (ILAA) i attended ST MARY THE VIRGIN CONVENT UFUMA in anambra state that when i lost contact with my old school friend KELECHUKWU UMENZEKWE shes from UGA in aguata LGA pls anyone in contact with her should tell her my no is 08025117758 or if u have her cell no pls send it to me via ny cell no 0802511778 or via galaxy_7th@yahoo.com.

great reward awaits the helper

thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Mimz(f): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2008
Gammie i know where charles Edem is but i need 2 knw wer ibinabo is(4rum air force primary school v/i).im angela n i was der sitmate.Pls,Kol mi if u kan,so we can talk.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by prettylayo(f): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2008
I am Olufunmilayo Adelaja,searching for my friends ABIODUN IDEDEWOH AND ADETUGBOBO ADEBAMBO.we all went to our lady of apostles secondary school together.ADEBAMBO and I are 97 set while ABIODUN is 98 set.i have lost contact with them since we left secondary school.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by prettylayo(f): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2008
please ,any body that knows the whereabout of these two people should reply this mail or call 08033543570 or send a mail to layoadelaja@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by gee2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hi guyz, I need some1 to connect me with these people friends in primary an d secondary school: Bamidele Johh, Bayo Omotoyinbo, Jeje, Titi, Ebun Jacobs, Sanya.
Thanks so much.

C yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool cool cool cool wink wink
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by 1stestees(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2008
what!!!!!
where have i been?
as for mei went to many schools but there are people who i want to see again
Lateef balogun, Basirat Ogunjobi, Kafila (mighty hands hostel Abeokuta), Sherifat Koleoso, Tokunbo Obitayo, Tokunbo Ayoola, Mosun (miss Lisabi), Debo Oshoba, Biliki Amodemaja, Sanjo Ademoye, Tokunbo Bashorun, Olamose (abeograms), Kamal Giwa, Dayo Odejimi, Bukky Okusanya, Kudi Eko, Toyin Allen-Taylor. I'm missing plenty people oooo!!!

tkb.
who hart thou?
The people you have listed here are me fellas.
Dayo Odejimi, bukky Okusanya (mama Okus) & Allen Taylor are still in touch. Would be greatknowing the whereabout of the other guys too.
Let me just populate the list a bit; Afeez Yakubu, Deji Oyalowo, Muyiwa Ayanlami, Olumide Balogun , I cant wait to reunite with you guys.
tkb, pls get in touch wit me on hmashobanke@yahoo.com.

I remain, Hakeem Mayowa Shobanke. Senior Prefect 94/95 set.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bogshayes: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
kindlylink me up with the following people

1. Bukola Odewusi AT VEK ACADEMY ON MAFOLUKU

2.AKIN AKERELE AT ARMY BARR PRY SCH

3REVLIN ELEGAH

ADEGBOYE BEN
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by emtee: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2008
i am nt looking for anyone in particular,but
any ex student of goshen international school,ketu.pls contact momoh taofik on 08068310369
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ejighikeme: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2008
Any old boys students of st patricks secondary school Emene Enugu in the house? especially 2002 set, I love u all and I want to hear from u all. If anybody has contact no. of one Mr. Otenyi Ekenedirichukwu computer engineering esut should reach at me--------ejighikememas4real@yahoo.co.uk,07031524821
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2008
facebook sucks , nairaland works wonder for me.

I'm Olatunji Olalere Sodiq ( AKA - DBN - Dudu By Nature ) . V'e been trying to get in contact with fightmates , classmates , fuckmates of IKOTUN COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE . IKOTUN SET OF 2004 . i left the school 2003 to write waec elsewhere and since then i never heared anything about my mates again .

Olanrewaju Sesan
Nwakolo Micheal
Adegoroye Tope
Onyekwere Valentine
Ohaibor Julius
Igezeme Prince
Egbonyi Oscar
Yetunde ( Can't remember her surname ) Had a lil crush on her at Js1 - Js3 . Miss u
Iyabo ( Can't remember her surname )
Obasanya Nike
Seun & Shola ( Swaggaz Of The Set ) nt really interested in them both , just saying Hi
Wasiu
Cynthia Eboo
Pamela Eboo

Where @ u guys at . My number as of date is 08074609606. I'm dying to hook up with all of u guys again
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jchaguri: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2008
Hello,
I am Jude Agboje,i need to get in touch with TEMILADE OGUNLANA we both attended COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL OJO LAGOS,her mom was my principal,she can call me on 07033018501 or 08074369688.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bussybabe77(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
friends
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bussybabe77(f): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
friends
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bussybabe77(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
searching for friends
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by banty4sure(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2008
Hi

My name is Shola Adesanya, I will like to be in contact with a friend of mine @ A-Z International school ajao estate his name is Benjamin Indubisi his such a funny guy. And a girl called Omolara Odumosu We meet at her house. I use to be an actor when we meet coz her dad was a director while my uncle was the production director to her dad. She should know me more better with the film "strange Ordeal" which her younger sister was the roll model of the film.

who ever know any body called by this name should pls update me. i'll be very happy to meet her again.banty4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nomanicole(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2008
YINKA AJANAKu...found her
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by beautyfine(f): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2008
Hi,my name is ODEMWINGIE BEAUTY.i lost contact with IJEOMA OPARA ORILE -LAGOS.FINAL YEAR STUDENT COMPUTER SCIENCE AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA.would love for us to be re-united,IJEOMA WATS UP.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nomanicole(f): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
adeola adeleke found
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by neowelsh(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
Boy, this topic is for me, please if you finish from Ogba Primary School, in Effurun. between 1994-1996.
also community secondary school otuasega bayelsa state, 2002-2003.
contact me
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Xtyan: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hi I am Christy Iheanacho (Now Nwachu), I'm looking for an old friend, his name is Sunday Ogechi Nwabuisi. We did Diploma Sec Admin at Ilaro polytechnic bw 1991/1992. Then he stayed at Oke-oba Agege. He is fair in completion. I will appreciate your help if he can be located. Tnx
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by djcrucifix(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
Thank you
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Dhejai: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
My name is Olabiwonnu Ayodeji. My mother,Mrs Sola Olabiwonnu who lives in Akure wishes to re-establish contact with a certain Beyioku family that used to live somewhere in Lagos.There are two girls in the family who attended Federal Government Girls College,Akure.Please, any member of this family any one who knows their whereabouts should contact Mrs Olabiwonnu on 07082320042 or me on 08028896543,08062513969..Micheal Olabisi,Deji Lawson who graduated from U.I and other members of Unity Secondary School,Epinmi can also reach me on these lines.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2008
Hopefully people actually reunite on this thread. . . . . . .

It'll be really cool. . . . . . .
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by sirchiks(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2008
hello,

I will like to locate my childhood friend , Seni Durojaiye, he read english at lagos state university. I lost contact with him now for over ten years. he lived at 16 or 26 olowu street ,ikeja lagos. we used to call him flaming during our footballing days. my name na Dandy, I live in the UK.
I beg if anyone see am tell am make im show abeg!
thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by citizenY(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2008
Joshua Alalade ex Apostolic Church Grammar School Ketu circa '79 should get in touch with yakubu on wowislogs@aol.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by amazin1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
ma people, I ATTENDED MATE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL (1997 set), AND ALSO IMMACULATE HEART COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL (2002) set. currently at the federal universuty of technology, akure. any one went to these school.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bums: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
pls anyone outdere frm Navy town sec sch Navytown ,ojo lagos.98 set ss3E 2 b precise.il love 2 get in touch most expecially wit Magaret Adewuyi AND Stella Urodhe.pls contact me on gloryediae@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by benabanum: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2008
My name is Benjamin Abanum,look 4 my childhood old friend-Niyi Olaleye, we lost contact when d whole family move to Ogun state 1990.we met few years after@Mushin when his planning 2 go 4 defend academy n after then, we've lost contact. Any person(s), can reach me wit 08034252024
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by honpecco(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
Adeoye Thompson Okoro - Where are u? CSSJ, 1991
Lydia Olaleye - Where art thou? Fed. Poly Nasarawa 1997
Veronica Ohanele - CSSJ 1991

If ever u get to see this, send me a mail honpecco2k4@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by coldwater(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
Is there anybody that attended Bishop phillips Academy, Ibadan between 1993 and 1995? holla plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / 18+ Whatsapp Group Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.