Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (79700 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by wifeypenth(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2007
My names are zaynab ikhazs-yakubu i attended lagos state model college badore,i lost contact with my best friend when we were in j.s.s 3.her names are samira yetunde idikwu(ogunfowokan) please if anyone knows any samira idikwu.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by wifeypenth(f): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2007
My email addy is escape652002@yahoo.com,
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by soulpatrol(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
na wa o. this is good stuff! grin
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by 9ja4eva: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
Abi oh
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ayorex(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2007
My name is Ayodeji Abitogun. I attended Ijapo High School Akure. I will like to connect with my old school mates from Ijapo High School especially;
1. Oluwasegun Otori
2. Olugbenga Daudu
3. Gbenga and Kayode Dada
4. Anybody that graduated from this school.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by piscean(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
@elpapi[color=#990000][/color]Any1 knws a STEPHEN AWAJI OFIAJA? A PIUS wants to knw from MATE NUR & PRY

i graduated from MATE NUR & PRY SCHOOL in '94 what year did you?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by piscean(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
@sherri

well i did not attend the school but my big sis did and i am not sure if she graduated with your set but she left 9ja in '85 her name was then ESTHER KOMAIYA if you know you can PM me. I'll do the rest of the re-unification
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Zandra1(f): 4:26am On Apr 29, 2007
Gamine dont know if u know this already but there's a guy here on nairaland called Ibinabo Black-Briggs and his user name is IBBFan. I saw it as I was reading thru some posts. Hope his helps.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jesusfreak(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2007
isnt it weird that im not looking for anyone, its not like i didnt go to skoll o! i just can't remember their names,

ok here we go, ve got nothig to loose right?

looking for the following people your name doesnt have to be the exact version but if it matches any of the following hola back

may nwoke
alero omodunni
toyin kappo
wemimo can't remember the surname

we were in govt college ikorodu together.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by awoof(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2007
I am Ayodele Oguntuase I passed out of UNILORIN in 1984 I had this very close friend (friend I say o) cheesy cheesy she is BOLA ASEMOTA  (probably Bola Lagbaja now) wink we were very close from day 1 up till the time we passed out. I lost contact with her ever since, but i was kind of lucky i ran into the obituary of her late father on one of the local TV stations in Lagos '03 and I made sure I attended the service of songs. she was surprised and very appreciative for that show of love(hun!) she told me she was in the US, NY i think. You know what i forgot to collect her address or phone number. i thought i would collect it the second day at the wake keeping, but i could not access her where she was sitting among other children of the late man, or i was afraid make the husband no go slap me and i couldn't wait till the end of the program  i left.  if by chance you know her help out wink
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by eeman(f): 10:55am On May 04, 2007
hi, am monsurat abdulrahman, i graduated from labayi international school, kaduna, 1996.
i would like to get in touch with a friend; labake adeloye. my email addy is :monabdul2001@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by jarod(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2007
i am IYALLA ADAMS.i attended our lady of fatima private primary school.im now in d uni but ill like 2 locate one of my ex mates whom i really had a crush on. her name is CHINYEM OMATOKU.Ive been trying my best till date but it seems my best isnt good enuf.CHINYEM if u get this pls send me a mail or cal 08025831005.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by piscean(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2007
jesusfreak:

isnt it weird that im not looking for anyone, its not like i didnt go to skoll o! i just can't remember their names,

ok here we go, ve got nothig to loose right?

my name's toyin odewunmi

looking for the following people your name doesnt have to be the exact version but if it matches any of the following hola back

may nwoke
alero omodunni
toyin kappo
wemimo can't remember the surname

we were in govt college ikorodu together.

me i know alero she used to be my iyawo but i lost my phones at diff. points in time and dont have her number now but i know a friend of hers Gbemi and if i can get in touch with her i would get her number to you and correction- Alero Owodunni
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by righteye: 11:51am On May 06, 2007
am looking for olamide soetan used to be my classmate in pry sch, that was in LONDON FIELDS NUR/PRY SCH.anyone wit info buzz me plsss,
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by anabell(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2007
i would love to be reunited with primary school best friend EMMA OJEZUWA.WE Attended Emotan primary school , we were class mates.My email add is anabell57@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by anabell(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2007
emotan primary school benin city by duncin road
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Elgaxton(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2007
Hi Y'all

I'm looking for my old friends from SAINT PATRICK'S COLLEGE ASABA,

Most of them knew me as Onyeogali Okobah(still my name).

pls contact me @ onyeogali@yahoo.com if ya see any1 of them

Anthony Ajiboritsha(tonero) where u dey o?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by yogun(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2007
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Toseen82: 11:51pm On May 15, 2007
hi, pls pls am looking for Sola(male), an ex student of chemical engineering department 01/02 session, University of Lagos, pls if u know him pls holla back, thanks.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by desorlah(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2007
@ debbie olat, i attended Army Command Children School, Lafenwa Abeokuta but i left in Pry 4 (1995), unfortunately i dont remember names again.

It you at any time attended the following school, pls email me on adesanny@yahoo.com

Army Command Children School, Lafenwa Abeokuta (1991/1995)
Abeokuta Grammar School, Idi - Aba Abeokuta (1996/2002)

My names are Animasaun Morolayo Adesola.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ayefele200(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2007
needs peeps, from, ORITAMEFA BAPTIST MODEL SCHOOL ibadan, year 2003, thank you
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by sexsyslim: 12:58am On May 18, 2007
hi bukky
do u no any other Ewuosho's at all anywer?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by mekoyo(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2007
Anyone from State Senior High School, Alimosho 2003/2004 set. Holla me at mekoyo4best@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by wham(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2007
Hello! I had a set of twins as friends, Taiye & Kehinde Akinsoya, back then in ABU Zaria when I was little. I think they are out of the country now. I heard they moved to Minna at a time when their Dad was with FUT Minna. We all attended Samaru Shika Play group (Nursery) and proceded to ABU Staff School then. Kehinde had a chick called Mama as young as we were then in pri school.

Can anyone link me up to them?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by wham(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2007
I remember this half cast girl called Moji (cant rem her surname). We were in pri 4 together in ABU staff school Zaria(1990). She was Class monitor and I was assistant.

Any links ?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Mustay(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2007
Joy opaluwa!
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by akino(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2007
HI Seun,
I doubt if u will ever find ur friend.it is hard to believe that a young sharp like with the kind of basic education u had could be a cheat.
Even if ur friend knows u, he will be ashamed to associate himself with u because u might want to take glory for what u do not work for.
So be creative and stop possessing other peolple's intellectual property.

Akinz
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Mustay(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2007
Don't understand you
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by fummi: 4:11pm On May 27, 2007
hey i am looking for abiodun oladejo we attendend st.louis sec school in ondo in 1999 any one who knows her shd pls let me know or mail me thru wandeyombo03@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nanaboi(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2007
Anybody here attended:

St. Michael's Primary Sch, Odukpani Rd Calabar around 1994?
Peeps like Ekeng O. Ekeng, Jafaru, Buemene & Tamte.

St. Patrick's College Calabar - I was there only 4 a year tho - in 1995
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by geebengs(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hello people, its nice to find a 'try your luck' thread like this. grin I'm gonna start like this:
My name is Gbenga sodunke.

Primary School Attended: TORIA SCHOOL YABA BETWEEN 1991 and 1997.
I'm looking for the following people that went to that school and we graduated together:
OMOLOLA EYITAYO(cousin to SEUN OGUNDIPE)
AZEEZ NOFIU
DOMINIC[/sub]cna't remember the surname.
PROMISE[sub]
same here.

Secondary School Attended: MCSS BETWEEN 1997 AND 2001(left in SS1)
I'm looking for the ffg people that went there:
ALEXANDER OKWUDI.(I heard he's in UNILAG)
LOVELYN MAURICE.

MERCI BOUQUI.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by 9ja4eva: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2007
No AFPS Kano ere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / 18+ Whatsapp Group Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.