Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,799 members, 7,941,999 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today (2715 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
iresearcher:

This is why PDP irritates me. Must you guys always curse and abuse people?
It runs in your DNA

Argue with them about anything, they ll resort to abuse.
Talk about train, the next thing they ll say is train will kill you

Hahaaaahaa APC=PDP

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:
House, permit me to digress a little pls. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You see this my precious 64GB iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek and lose the #185,000 I bought it:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
Nigga which iPhone? Here is where you got this pic from
http://media.engadget.com/img/products/519/b53w/b53w-800.jpg

APC is a lie. You are a lie. Buhari has lost my vote because of you. cc ilugunboy, berem, barcanista, cleverly, gbawe. etc cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by anonimi: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
beopened:
It was not issue because Jonathan does not give a damn about the masses hence could afford not to forewarn or advise them about taking alternative routes

Did you go to school at all?

Or did you also ABANDON secondary school to join the army WITHOUT sitting your exams and getting a certificate like the daft & dumb old pensioner begging us for the fourth time to please recruit him to our nation's top job?

Otherwise show us where Buhari issued the advisory shared by the OP shocked

If you have CCBS, abeg keep it to yourself.

Vote wisely!!!
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by anonimi: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
olatunji21:

Sure it was.. It's always issued whenever there's a major event in lagos... That's what d Staffs at Lagos Traffic Radio are payed for..

Thanks o jare.
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Freeglobe lol.....
FreeGlobe:

Nigga which iPhone? Here is where you got this pic from
http://media.engadget.com/img/products/519/b53w/b53w-800.jpg

APC is a lie. You are a lie. Buhari has lost my vote because of you. cc ilugunboy, berem, barcanista, cleverly, gbawe. etc cheesy
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
anonimi:

Did you go to school at all?

Or did you also ABANDON secondary school to join the army WITHOUT sitting your exams and getting a certificate like the daft & dumb old pensioner begging us for the fourth time to please recruit him to our nation's top job?

Otherwise show us where Buhari issued the advisory shared by the OP shocked

If you have CCBS, abeg keep it to yourself.

Vote wisely!!!
Oga na who no finish secondary school? Abi you smoke?
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by anonimi: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Oga na who no finish secondary school? Abi you smoke?

Yes now, I smoke the thing wey you give after you don smoke the one wey you want smoke for inside.
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by omolami: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
The southerners nd lagosians should ronu ie Youruba ronu In d whole of the north it is buhari bec it has been preached tO support hin religiously That is why d president is being stoned everywhere he goes in d north Ironically our people in d south welcome him Its anout Tinubu who wants to expand his empire Lagosian should stone buhari for all d attrocities connited on our own in the SW Not only stone him, all his campaign vehicle should be burnt. Dont vote Apc dont vote bihari
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by kokoA(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
I call this one Baba'n Rally! Wow! It is gonna be a deadly day!! Somebody is gonna die on the line!!! grin
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well done
anonimi:

Yes now, I smoke the thing wey you give after you don smoke the one wey you want smoke for inside.
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by Adegbodolu1: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
omolami:
The southerners nd lagosians should ronu ie Youruba ronu In d whole of the north it is buhari bec it has been preached tO support hin religiously That is why d president is being stoned everywhere he goes in d north Ironically our people in d south welcome him Its anout Tinubu who wants to expand his empire Lagosian should stone buhari for all d attrocities connited on our own in the SW Not only stone him, all his campaign vehicle should be burnt. Dont vote Apc dont vote bihari

[size=20pt]Low IQ GEJ style[/size]
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
anonimi:

Was a similar advisory issued when Jonathan campaigned in Lagos?
Did
Trailer pack I see am, na the driver I go come see? Was he in Lagos State?
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by lakesidepapa(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:

Next!

U get sense sir! The best comment for today.
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by 100Cents: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:
House, permit me to digress a little pls. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You see this my precious 64GB iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek and lose the #185,000 I bought it:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

The phone is not your own..

The creek is not in Nigeria...

GEJ till you buy IPhone.
Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by lakesidepapa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:

Next!

U get sense sir! Nice comment, The best comment for today.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory As Buhari Storms Lagos Today by maxy097(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Can't wait to see mr rabbit teeth grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Really Sick (picture) / .. / The Question No APC Member Can Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.