Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,409 members, 7,944,064 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) (41004 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) / Linda Ejiofor's Fela Inspired Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2015
contactmorak:
The yoruba actress wore this dress to her birthday in Lagos over the weekend and caused quite a stare. Liz Anjorin, Laide Bakare, yinka Quadri and many others were at the event.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/01/photos-yoruba-actress-lola-ajibola_29.html

Nairaland and insane thread titles.

How can a host storm her own party?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by wisdompraise(m): 3:09am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Did anybody remind her what she was celebrating?

She have waited for so long and it looks as if the day of this outfit is not forthcoming, so she decided to do it her owe way.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 4:36am On Jan 30, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I disagree with you, she being spiritual and working out her faith towards getting married.I like that
shey the guy never married
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 4:38am On Jan 30, 2015
The girl don they Second Function jor
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Lisaflex:
All i see is a white dress n not a wedding gown
Aunty na wedding dress be dis na. Just put small white thing for hair e don finish.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by xreal: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Was there need for that guard in first pic?

See what our polithiefsians are teaching citizens.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
NAH! IT'S MEANS YOU'RE FUNNY! AND SILLY! grin
Only with you. tongue
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:34am On Jan 30, 2015
thats simply a white gown n not a wedding gown. what abt men dat wears suit on daily basis? would they attributed to a man that is wedding that day? abeg make una spear her jare
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2015
This most be the new trend now woo cool
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Maczeelly(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Na so you dey book space?? grin grin grin grin. No be you wey write G abi na C. lollzzzzz.
funny uuu but I'm stil followin ur footstep 4 space bookin.....lol
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by jamael(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
timilehin007:
l was sitting for "Use of English" in a
professional Exam last week . I shaded
the ones i knew, and was waiting for
manna to fall from Heaven when i
noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She
was shading and was not looking up. I
assumed she must be an English teacher
impersonating a candidate that must have
paid her handsomely.
Through the help of my long neck, i
peeped and checked her work, she was
in number 65, i was still in number 21
and time was running out.
I quickly thanked God and started
shading along with her. We got to
number 98 together, suddenly, she
looked up....guess who this lady
was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! She caught
me copying her and shouted in a low
tone; "What are it"?
"Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys!
copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not
shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is
a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to
your birthday". "I go reporter you to
cheachear" "I will make sure education
ministress comot ur surname inside his
list" "See u mumu
Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!!
heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!!! WAYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Don't laugh alone.send to others
!. I didn't even laugh
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Lisaflex:
All i see is a white dress n not a wedding gown
Most ladies wear that dress on their wedding day.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by RedSeaKing(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
She decided to wear that only because that was the only dress that fit her. Big girl.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
The comments here though, some people need to caution their tongue!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Mattpopson101: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
grin
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
jamael:
!. I didn't even laugh

actually i expected u to cry...
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by legallyblonde(f): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
darlenese:
Just because Joan Rivers is Dead sad sad sad
you nor even c cheesy
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by mickeymimi: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
very pretty dress. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined! It's your day .
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by asiwajumi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
which weed does she takes

my first post after a long days of ban.
wetin u do?first time I hear say nairaland dey ban
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by docbadmusxavy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
#wink#
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by asiwajumi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
which weed does she takes

my first post after a long days of ban.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
asiwajumi:
wetin u do?first time I hear say nairaland dey ban
what try and campaign for APC in a week then you will know what dey sup
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by asiwajumi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
what try and campaign for APC in a week then you will know what dey sup
eeya pele.lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / John Boyega Christmas Holiday In Nigeria In Pictures / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.