Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate (489 Views)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2015

Choi! These politicians eh! They know how to play the game...

source www.naijazz.com/naija-news/doyin-okupe-reacts-to-apc-withdrawing-from-bon-presidential-debate/
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by kestolove95(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
After doctoring the questions...nonsense.."sai buhari"

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
He is not far from the truth. By the way, @OP I don't know who copied who but at least u shouldn't have copied that "CHOI" because that seems to be LINDA IKEJI's trade mark.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by JayAyede: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Doyin is just a stupid poke-noser.
What's your problem?
Look who is calling another stupid.
"CHOI"
Na You(doyin) I De Laugh o.
cheesy grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by naldleye: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
This aso rock villa breed of a pig should tell us why gej failed to appear on an independent debate organised in 2011.
You will soon blow up with your corrupt belly.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by saintikechi(m): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari chickened out. I guess he should have joined APGA. What is he afraid of? His bad records? Or his certificate? Of his fulani ascent?
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To APC Withdrawing From BON Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Vig86:
He is not far from the truth. By the way, @OP I don't know who copied who but at least u shouldn't have copied that "CHOI" because that seems to be LINDA IKEJI's trade mark.

youp @least Check the footer of the site and See Article Source

(1) (Reply)

Service Chiefs, SSS And GEJ, Silent Over Bokoharam Sponsor -Rotimi Amaechi. / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift-Pastor Tunde Bakare / The Change Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.