Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? (986 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2015
I met this girl for more than a year as a friend.I ask her to be my girlfriend which she accepted on one condition of no sex which i agreed because i trully love her.Our relantionhip is just five months old. But yesterday when she visited me, i bring up the issue of sex by asking her if she is keeping her body for her for future husband and is it the reason why she stand for no sex? I cant belive that this girl said her reason for no sex does nt concern with her future husband, that it is her personal issue and decision which she cant tell anyone even her parents. I was shocked and became afraid. Though i,ve been asking her previuosly if she is a virgin but she never answer me. Now my problem is not that she say no to sex but the reasons which keep secret and i,m the kind of person that hate secret. Pls friends on nairaland what will i do because i,m totally confused and afriad. Your mature advice is highly needed. Pls ignore my grammatical errors.
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by jugomma(f): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2015
i think she owe you a reason for putting the 'no sex' rule.i hate secrets too so ask her
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by Mathematical(f): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2015

If She's not ready to sex yet, don't push it. On her reason I'll advice you to pressure her into saying out the called secret.. coz you should be very careful,you don't know What's with it.. and if she persist.. just let her be and use the best method of reprimanding..

Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Mathematical:

If She's not ready to sex yet, don't push it. On her reason I'll advice you to pressure her into saying out the called secret.. coz you should be very careful,you don't know What's with it.. and if she persist.. just let her be and use the best method of reprimanding..

thank you.
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by Mathematical(f): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Nokialumia720:
thank you.
Humbly welcome
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by pasqal09: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe she's HIV+
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by ifysimple(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2015
It simply means that her telling you no sex does not mean she is still a virgin.
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by 2dice(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
No sex yet she didn't tell you why... I smell you are the side bf...
Preserving you nd scrapping your doe...

Anyways sex is overrated..
Op dont tell me you guys haven't kiss too
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
My decision now is to quit the relationship, thank you all for ur contributions.
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by phemolisti(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oboy abi oman, na beg i beg u..don't allow any gal to fool u n twist ur brain emotionally and make u look guilty of what u know nothing about...
Let me narrate one experience i had with daughter of Eve.

There was dis gal; a very close friend of mine, initially she told me that she s a virgin n doesnt hav urge to have sex because ******* as time goes on we started datin n bcame lover.we do romances, kiss n d rest but no sex...i respected her an didnt pressure her into havin sex because i didn't smell any foul play bt along d line my friends were askin me if i had enter d place and my reply always no until one dem told me look for another gf dat it make her to sit up.... D next day i made an attempt to hv sex wit her bt she refused-i ws angry n threatened her wit break up she started sheddin crocodile tears dat she ws no longer a virgin som plenty n inconsequential excuses..i was extremely angry n disappointed (in her) bt after dat i made sure i have sex wit her anytime without conscience...some gals ar extremely wicked n deceiptful
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by BluePearls(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
She be ogbanje! grin
Re: Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? by phemolisti(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Double post...no fall mugu my man

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! / Why Girls are Afraid Of Guys Mother? If They Are Not Thief / A Message To All Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.