Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,170 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria (554 Views)

BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia / The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria by binoosmart(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo Baba Olowo lists all the things he would accomplish if he became the president of Nigeria for just one day.
Buhari and GEJ are not the only men in Nigeria who want to run for president. Nigerian pop star Davido is also interested in running the country...... some day.

HKN Gang leading artiste Davido Adeleke was asked on MTV Base’s Choose or Lose Vox Pop, about the upcoming February polls and he responded saying "Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote".
Starting in 2014, several Nigerian entertainers declared their intentions to run for various political offices such as Kate Henshaw, 9ice, Tony Tetuila. When Davido was asked his which celebrity he would like to rule the country, he reed full story here http://yakububinu..com/2015/01/pop-star-declares-his-intentions-to-be.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria by LewisO: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
For your mind! undecided
Re: Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria by LewisO: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
For your mind, u think u can rule a great country like Nigeria with this your discourteousness, huh?

That may be 2080 undecided
Re: Davido Nigerian Pop Star Declares His Intentions To Be President Of Nigeria by InternetShit(f): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Well lets say hes just flatering inself even if nigeriann were to be silly than this i dont think any1 will ever vote 4 you mt ever

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Lambasts Doyin Okupe On Facebook / THE AGN CRISIS- A Message From Embattled President- Ferberesima Ebinabo. / Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.