Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ielts Preparatory Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ielts Preparatory Materials (827 Views)

Buy Real Ielts,toefel,passports, Online Without Exam / Uniben Post Utme 2015/2016 Preparatory Guide 1 / IELTS And TOFEL Apllicant Let Us Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello am writing the IELTS on the 7th of February,2015. Would like to meet people writing especially in Abuja, my preferred centre. I got some great links to download cambridge preparatory materials while I would welcome more materials too.
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by Genfront: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls i need some of the links u have to prepmaterials
mtomo4life@yahoo.com
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by buba(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Can I have the links too, please?

emmabuba@yahoo.com
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Check your mails that one is about 103MB. Because it includes Audio for the listening section.
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by mohammedmagnus: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Please send me the links to, abudumohammed2@gmail.com
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please help send to alarantobiloba13@gmail.com
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by acumennow: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2015
I would advise you follow the steps below:

1. Visit http://gregmattoeflnigeria.com/ieltscentresinnigeria/ or http://ieltsnigeria.org/ieltsexamdatesinnigeria/

2. Register for the test by filling the application on the site

3. Now is the interesting part. After you have registered, You qualify for the intensive preparatory materials FREE shocked . SO, ensure you get it

4. Also, you can get intensive lectures FREE

5. From my findings, they are very intense and one of the best in West Africa. They have numerous International awards, which is verifiable, so, this is very important. Wake up your dead brain cells and stuff all you can into your head, after all, it's free.

6. I think it is a limited time promo (The free materials, lectures counselling, etc) so, I don't know if it would ave closed by the time you read this but its worth checking out.
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Ielts Preparatory Materials by marqueetim(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
still available
marqueetim:
Hello am writing the IELTS on the 7th of February,2015. Would like to meet people writing especially in Abuja, my preferred centre. I got some great links to download cambridge preparatory materials while I would welcome more materials too.

(1) (Reply)

Enter And Drop Your Whatsapp Digits If You Knw You Need Waec Runs / When Ur Parents Don't Intend To Buy You School Uniform For D Next 3-4 Years / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.