Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,335 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Love A Girl, But Her Parent Refeused To Marry Her. Give Me A Good Advise' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love A Girl, But Her Parent Refeused To Marry Her. Give Me A Good Advise' (811 Views)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Why Cant A Lady Return To Her Parent's House After A Fight With Her Husband? / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love A Girl, But Her Parent Refeused To Marry Her. Give Me A Good Advise' by isaqhameed: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
Every body has his jony,but on my way,my alf. told me that she is my future wife ,she love me but her father did not asept her to marry me,pleese advise me.
Re: I Love A Girl, But Her Parent Refeused To Marry Her. Give Me A Good Advise' by iice(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
Una no dey pity us? Just dey cause brain aneurysms anyhow
Re: I Love A Girl, But Her Parent Refeused To Marry Her. Give Me A Good Advise' by hotstuff06(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
iice:

Una no dey pity us? Just dey cause brain aneurysms anyhow

LOL,

(1) (Reply)

This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls / Help: How Do I Reclaim My "mad" Friend Off The Streets? / Re: Funny Things That Children Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.