Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? (5482 Views)

How Much Of The Past Should One Reveal To Fiance Or Fiancee? / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
luknice:

sign up at 9jalanz.0nmbl.com home of tricks , fun , chat , downloads strictly4 naija
and how is that related to the topic? undecided
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by kike001(f): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2009
NO u should never hit your girl come on you not her daddy sum guys are just wife beaters!!!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Akinagirl(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2009
Not good to beat your wife, or anyone for that matter. If she cannot be reasoned with and you feel like you have gotten to the point where you feel that you need to hit her, just walk out and leave. No one should ever have that type of control over you.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by pamelaB(f): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2009
This is an unbelievable discussion! Who says that a man has a right to "correct" his wife in the first place? Who says a man knows better? If a man cant compete with a woman on intellectual and verbal level, then he is weak. Using violence is a sign of weakness, not strengt. A person who uses violence to win an argument is not intelligent enough for his opponent.

And that is the case when ur children are involved, also. If u have to beat a child to make him/her obey u, then u r not fit to be a parent. A child is a child, and a parent is an adult. If an adult cant use his brains to control a child, then he is just as stupid as the kid.

All the men who justify domestic violence by blaming the women, are loosers. If my husband beat me, I would have to leave him. Not because he is violent, but because he obviously is too stupid to have children with.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2009
@ topic

That so called man of god is also a man beater!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by chyk91(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2009
no its very bad.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by keeprockin: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2009
guys who beat girls are only guys in front of  women. they are incomplet guys.
they are sissies.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by busybein: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2009
God will bless d man dat will lift his hands on my already dry and suffering skin

i swearaagawddd he wont live to see d next day his next birthday angry
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by tRoOE(f): 6:39am On Jan 06, 2009
Why will a man lays his hands on a woman in the 1st place, so his basically telling us that, he is capable of beating his own mother?
Any man that lays his hands on me will wish he was never born,
In fact, he will never get the chance to live through the next day angry angry

Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2009
u ladies must be sincere with urself instead of condenming men.

in this same country, we have ladies ho confessed that they purposely frautrate there men to beat them because they dont enjoy sex without being beaten first.

secondly, we guys are people lyk u, some women are trouble makers, they enjoy it and its there hobbie.

well no man enjoy beating his wife only if fraustrated. mind u, it does not mean that he his right, but he has been pushed beyond his limit
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
@post

It is very good to beat your woman once in a while maybe at least once in a month or 2 so that she would learn to control her loose tongue. Guys that just act still, would just allow the woman to take control of him and provoke him till thy kingdom come. The beatings tend to help them know they occupy the second place in any home!

1 Like

Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by touchmeder: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2009
bilms:

u ladies must be sincere with yourself instead of condenming men.

in this same country, we have ladies ho confessed that they purposely frautrate there men to beat them because they don't enjoy sex without being beaten first.

secondly, we guys are people like u, some women are trouble makers, they enjoy it and its there hobbie.

well no man enjoy beating his wife[b] only if fraustrated. mind u, it does not mean that he his right, but he has been pushed beyond his limit[/b]

for God sake then find that particular woman who loves to be beaten before sex, the general view is that its wrong to beat/hit anyone especially your wife. its like ure beating urself. if ure pushed to the wall leave the house, walk away, she will come to her sense when u return and u can talk it over. if she does it always for a hobby then YOU ARE TO BLAME YOU MARRIED A NASTY WOMAN.So should u be justified to beat her NO.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by geolabious(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2009
[size=13pt]No, beating will never solve this problem[/size]
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2009
lol
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by janedoe(f): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2009
It is one of the greatest forms of barbarism,please abstain!
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by kcddon: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
Abormination!!!!!
Why i go beat i wife up
I no dey responsible,
Any body who does not take nonsense is not ready for marriage not even courtship.
A man should never, i mean should never beat up his wife for any reason.it doesnt portray him as a gentleman,not even a gentleboy,
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by olumide4: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
beating is wrong, sit her down and talk sense to her silly brain which is more than beating.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by olumide4: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
beating is wrong, sit her down and talk sense to her silly brain;which is more than beating
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
wat abt if she didn't change?
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by slimfine(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2009
I just registered with Tae kwon do class. I need to be ready just incase. undecided
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by uglybetty: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
Am a lady,I know some women can be extremly provocating,but as man you just bear and rub you mind that this is the cross you will carry till the woman give her life to God and change from her ways.
But there are guyz too who take fun in hiting women.Its like a hobby to them.that wan is a different thing alltogether. In a way It serve some girls right. How? A girl will be dating a guy that beats her up every time even in public, she will still be dying for him and even marry him, all for the sake of love.How do you expect the guy to stop even after marrage except God's intervention. That is why I encourage belivers of the word of God to marry thier kind, so that when the pressure of marrage come the word of God they here daily will help calm them both.
Advice: even if the woman is wrong,she becomes justified when you beat her up, so better not to,not responsible enough.
Re: Is Beating Ur Girl/fiance Or Wife Good: Even If She Is Wrong? by bilms(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? / Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies / I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.