Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (66528 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by stmike85(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dragonking:

Delta state gov ( uduaghan) is the worst governor ever...na God go punish am for his wickedness. angry angry

Then what will God do to abia state governor?
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by osothermal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
ichidodo:
As biased as this ranking is pls be well advised that rotimi amaechi's strides back then was done under the umbrella party...So it should be fair to credit this to the PDP and the national leadership of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
mugu can't you read is it best party ? or mr clueless award? Ozwor
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by vanen2: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue state gets awards every year but I can't see him on the list... Think I know why.... Can't see what he's done
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
jugomma:
I SO MUCH LOVE GOVERNOR AMECHI.

^^^Well they do say love is blind, so don't agonize too much about it! wink
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by ybalogs(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
ichidodo:
As biased as this ranking is pls be well advised that rotimi amaechi's strides back then was done under the umbrella party...So it should be fair to credit this to the PDP and the national leadership of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Nobody is attributing his success to PDP or APC.it's just normal people say that but in truth Amaechi has been the best Performing Governor I've witnessed in this country.I don't care which party he belongs to.Other Governors needs to tow his line.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by chidekings(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Elueski:
Totally concoted. If you talk about top performers, Sullivan Chime, akpabio, fashola. I don't see any other person in top three.

leave them in their folly.
because Sullivan is a silent achiever
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by hassymo5(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is a Fake list without My Governor Jonah Jang
of Plateau State
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
How about TA orji grin
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by igbeke: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
well,premiumratings is not above mistakes.
I see them already.
But I refuse to correct them....dont ask why
Of course we already know why.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by CallMeBIRA(f): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
critics:
The Rivers State Governor Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi emerged the overall winner in the best performing Nigerian governors poll. The poll which ran across various online fora, social network platforms as well as the premiumratings site lasted for one month and saw several participants within and across Nigeria. The poll was based on the major sectors of the Nigerian state economy which includes: Agriculture, Infrastructure, Education, Health, Security, Rural and region Development (development outside the state capital), Job Creation/Human Capital Development and Resource management/ Prudence.

After collation and computation of all the poll results the Rivers State governor Rt Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi emerged the overall winner after polling 47.11% of the total polls and coming tops in Education, Health, Job creation/human Capital development and Agricultural sectors of the economy. The Lagos State government Babatunde Fashola came second after polling 9.61% of the total and the Imo State governor Rochas Okorocha came third after polling 9.25%.

the following table shows the top 15 most performing governors in Nigeria and their percentage polls

N Governor State % poll of total

1 Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Rivers 47.11

2 Babatunde Fashola Lagos 9.61

3 Rochas Okorocha Imo 9.21

4 Godswill Akpabio Akwa Ibom 8.19

5 Sule Lamido Jigawa 6.41

6 Rabiu Kwankwaso Kano 4.27

7 Ahmed Abdulfatah Kwara 3.91

8 Willie Obiano Anambra 3.56

9 Sullivan Chime Enugu 2.49

10 Shehu Shema Katsina 1.78

11 Rauf Aregbesola Osun 1.07

12 Aliyu Wamakko Sokoto o.71

13 Adams Oshemole Edo 0.70

14 Abiola Ajimobi Oyo 0.70

15 Ibinkunle Amosun Ogun 0.36

SECTORAL BREAK DOWN OF THE POLL RESULTS

Agriculture: the Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amachi came tops in the Agricultural sector after polling 34.15% of the total polls in the Agric sector while Kwara State governor Ahmed Abdulfatah came second after polling a total of 29.27%. The Sokoto State governor Wamakko came third after managing 4.88% . participants who rooted for the Rivers State governor pointed out his various Agricultural initiative and programs which includes but not limited to: Songai farm initiatives which some pointed out is twenty times its prototype in Porto novo, Benin Republic, fish farming taking place in several LGAs , Banana plantation in Tai covering over a thousand hectares of land, oil palm plantation, rubber plantation, cassava plantation, poultry farming, among others.

source [url]premiumratings.org[/url]

Some Rivers Government owned farms

I don't agree with this list one bit
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Dragonking: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
stmike85:

Then what will God do to abia state governor?

ABia did something na, delta didnt do a single thing after spending 8 years. that man is a short demon.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Oyewalesegun: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well!!am not so surprise that the list is dominated with apc governor cus they re working to change....i rep osun ogbeni
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by englishmart(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
femummy:

existed where? in your dreams?
my friend wake up to reality and be honest for once in your miserable life.
eeeedioot! You think you couldn't pass your message without being insultive?

May God punish you and your good for nothing brain... Fool
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by spenca: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
olusolaj:
Very obvious that premiumratings belongs to APC.
Aregbesola supposed to be number35 if not 36

Am sure those rating were done considering the resource each state pulls , you don't expect Osun to pull out a mega city from nothing.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by scobaba: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
menesheh:
Abia state governor, the worst governor ever in Nigeria coming after former governor of Anambra State Chinwoke Mbadinuju

Abia state. Nevaeva get governor...its. so. Unfortunate.

Dem dey live. like Panama prison for prison break...no. law...nutyn.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by maxisfield(f): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
I knew ds list was ok wen uduaghan dint make it. Worst governor! angry
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by tayoxx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
kogi state governor go dey number 85 for the list
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by macuwon(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaii! na lie! abia state governor is the best governor ever! that guy has been talking while others were working! very good governor i must admit!

lol... am serious oo
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by menesheh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
eaccyboy:
I no happy wt u for dis coment..wer u kip wada governor of kogi

Am not expecting you to be happy because of expressing my freedom of speech
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by xtervaganza(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who compiled this list?.... Oh!.**in buhari's voice** It is Fremium timfes**

No wonder APC governors are at the top, I don't see why Sullivan chime should be 9th.

Where is my AYO FAYOSE angry

**runs out of thread**
fayoshit is nothing but a bastard

He will be the worst governor I the history of democracy, it only nigeria
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by berrystunn(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
All wow goes to GEJ.

VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by inme: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mr Adams Oshiomole is no where to be found. I could remember vividly he mentioned he was going to turn Edo state to paradise.

It's dawned on him that, there is a difference between being an NLC president and governing a state.

That man fall my hand, upon the mouth wey im make.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by eaccyboy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
menesheh:

Am not expecting you to be happy because of expressing my freedom of speech
jst a joke now..oga u dey quick vex ooooo
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Simple26(m): 1:05am On Jan 31, 2015
chinwepretty post=30 27470:

What do you Amaechi before Akpabio? It's not all about building a stadium, there is himore to development. So don't judge based econ that
My dear, sncerely Amachi is not meant to be on that list, I served in ph so I know what am talking about.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by MrEverest(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2015
T.A Orji of Abia must have come first in this rating.......ofcourse from the rear & followed by his brother, the handsome governor of Delta state, Uduaghan. Btw Sulivan Chime did very well in Enugu state.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by eedris07(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2015
APC is working!!
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by linohlex: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2015
critics:
Education: In Education sector, the Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi came tops with 67.92% of the total polls while The Imo State governor Rochas Okorocha came second after securing 26.41% of the polls. Kano State governor came third with 3.77%. most participant who commented stated that the Rivers State government built the best Schools in the country numbering hundreds with facilities of international standard. Some also pointed out how the Rivers state government has been able to transformed the once ailing state university to one of the best universities in the country

some newly built State schools in Rivers
well agree with u here, but nt all the primary skul r well equipped. While sume secondary skuls were abounded for yrs now after the govern promise to complete them on his second term. Till now not have been done
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by zeepatoprick(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Simple26:
Amaechi before Akpabio? Una dey mad o.

Guy akpabio is overly hyped... I served in akwa ibom for a year and I schooled in rivers state.. Akpabio has only improved infrastructure of akwa ibom no doubt abt dat.. And he won the poll.. Bt d rural settings are still abysmal... Ameachi on the other hand.. Kai. u av no idea..... D guy is jst too much...
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by linohlex: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
osothermal:
mugu can't you read is it best party ? or mr clueless award? Ozwor
, the truth b told he achieved al that wen in pdp. Things he promise to do in his second term in office non of them is done. He did great in his first term in office, second term is sumetin else. All the newly constructed secondary only 6 out of 27 in d lga is fully complete d rest are abounded project.
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by inereunwa1(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2015
apc change sai buhari
Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2015
I keep being vindicated about my truthfulness on issues and debate. I have always written without fear ir favour that Amaechi gaps every other mega rich Governor by a wide margin. IMHO Akpabio should have been number 36. Building few roads, hotel and stadium in 8 years for the richest State is total mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2015
menesheh:
Abia state governor, the worst governor ever in Nigeria coming after former governor of Anambra State Chinwoke Mbadinuju

Mbadinuju was not a bad Governor. He established Anambra State University as well as Orient petroleum. He equally reduced crime in Onitsha by a wide margin using the tgen popular AVS. Mbadinuju was a victim of godfatherism in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.