Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,774 members, 7,979,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (6153 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Is Tabari Or Mohammed The Bigot Here? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I swear to God almighty nothing is truthful in all the madness you guys are displaying all around. Its definitely the hatred you guys have for islam that is pushing you, imaging how babaGn.oni (who is also a christian) flawed your insincerity on the other thread undecided undecided but do you accept your fo0lishness? No. and thats how it continues to burn in your featherhead. No matter how glaring your lies are been exposed you guys will forever remain stiffmecked.

I have challenge you to preach your religion to me, a task given to christians by paul...but your response was that you are not here for challenge, and I keep wonderinh whether my rooomate is a quack christian unlike you who prefer to talk bad of islam (out of ignorant), he (my roomate) don't do that, he prefer to go out on evangelism of the bible to people, we do talk atimes about religion though not often and we respect eachother so much. Perhaps he is more sensible than you guys.
Well, I only do my interreligious argument on NL I don't carry it about offline.

So sire...Do you think my RM is a quack christian to have not been acting the way you are doing here? Why have'nt you been opening thread against the catholic faith since you once claim that they are of the devil (lets not forget they constiute huge % of the world christian population)? can you try and emulate my friend by preaching what your bible has to offer for me instead of your ignoratio elenchi

Ur room mate seems to be a nice guy, that he chooses not to point out the errors and vile teachings in islam doesnt make him a better or worse christain.

A lot of truths are being exposed about islam every day. .
Your religous books calls christain cattle and Jews pigs and apes yet the christains And jews have surpassed Muslims in every scholarly and practical human endeavor... i mean without tthe unbelieving kafirs , u muslims will NOT even have something as basic as the light bulb talkless of the phones and laptops u use to harass us online

Catholics , protestants are all assembles of humans worshiping God to the best of their understanding. .
They however don't kill each other like the sunni and shia muslims.. any christain that says catholics are of the devil should prove it.. teachings differ in theology but making a claim like devil worship is a big and unfortunate allegation..

Please what do u want to know about christainity. . Create a thread and ask Christains...mathematical did that yesterday..

Here is my reply to BabaGnoni,

I agree that the title should have been less provocative and there is dating issues with the story of the University Don and his fatwa...

But u seem to miss the fundamental objection truthman2012 has with this hadith story. He is trying to prove that there is something wrong with islam and that Mohammed gave a lot of silly decrees or practises that condemn him as a false prophet.

U have also a muslim, abuamam defending giving breastmilk to a youngman so that he is not thrown out on the street by his adoptive parents.
Adoption which was decleared abrogated by Mohammed because he lusted after, married and had sex with his own adopted sons wife, his own daughter inlaw..

don't u see your attempts to discredit truthman and elaborate on the hadith gives support to this silly belief system

So u stop adoption in isalm and then tell adoptive parents to give ur adopted child(even if they are grown up young men or bearded 11 year olds) your own bosom milk so that they can stay in your home and not be kicked out by you since u started hating ur adopted child because of the abrogated adoption which was Mohammeds decision in the first place..

No where In the scriptures of the Jews or past prophet of God did all this preverted things happen,
No where in the new testament are christains told to do this...

As a christain, if u are one. .u should condemn this and even if u choose to correct the op, it should be done in a less confrontational manner with no attempt to defend Islam. ..

Incase if u are one of those people that think we worship the same God u should take a look at this thread. .

https://www.nairaland.com/2121867/jesus-mohammed-brief-look-25

And this

https://www.nairaland.com/2066807/brutally-honest-look-10-islamic

Or this
https://www.nairaland.com/2095112/50-reasons-why-muhammad-not

Shalom my friend. .

U may want to revise ur statement about him flawing the op's insincerity. ..he corrected truthmans article on his method of title, choice of fatwa giver, and didn't prove the substance of truthman's arguement wrong..
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by BabaGnoni: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I swear to God almighty nothing is truthful in all the madness you guys are displaying all around. Its definitely the hatred you guys have for islam that is pushing you, imaging how babaGn.oni (who is also a christian) flawed your insincerity on the other thread undecided undecided but do you accept your fo0lishness? No. and thats how it continues to burn in your featherhead. No matter how glaring your lies are been exposed you guys will forever remain stiffmecked.

I have challenge you to preach your religion to me, a task given to christians by paul...but your response was that you are not here for challenge, and I keep wonderinh whether my rooomate is a quack christian unlike you who prefer to talk bad of islam (out of ignorant), he (my roomate) don't do that, he prefer to go out on evangelism of the bible to people, we do talk atimes about religion though not often and we respect eachother so much. Perhaps he is more sensible than you guys.
Well, I only do my interreligious argument on NL I don't carry it about offline.

So sire...Do you think my RM is a quack christian to have not been acting the way you are doing here? Why have'nt you been opening thread against the catholic faith since you once claim that they are of the devil (lets not forget they constiute huge % of the world christian population)? can you try and emulate my friend by preaching what your bible has to offer for me instead of your ignoratio elenchi
My brother from another faith, just dey look, dey laffu, maa wo wọn niran
One of our vernacular adage says: "Ọlọrun mọ ẹniti o nsin Oun"
loosely translated interprets as "God knows who has formed a relationship with Him and/or worships Him"

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,
when you see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,

Rilwayne001, usermane and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God,
and yourselves being thrown outside
Luke 13:28

BabaGnoni:
Exactly my point too;
Ifeann, tell
"...which 11 year old bearded boys suckling breas.ts have you seen lately?"
And even better still, which grown-up man, bearded or not bearded have you seen or heard of lately, suckling bresticles?
You surely have relations who might be muslims, which of them do you know any that subscribes, endorses or practices suckling bresticles
Would have loved Ifeann so much more, if Ifeann didnt shy from answering the above

Ifeann, let's put the record straight, I questioned truthman2012's sincerity and motive for opening the thread
The insincerity was so blatant, amplified with a sensational and unnessary OMG
Matters were made worse with the sniggering posts that followed

Abuamam got sucked in, started out on a wrong foot with "To my Muslim brothers & sisters" and then out of desperation, lashed out with an uncalled for "breastmilk ice cream" weak jab to counter-attack and score a cheap point

He was advised that starting a post with "To my Muslim brothers & sisters" alienates the readership
He was advised further, next time, to deal ONLY with the problem (i.e. the Egyptian Sheikh and his hadith), and not to get sucked into making cheap jibes or underhand jabs

"Nothing to see here, so move along.
Breastfeeding isn't a major problem in Islam,
but Boko Haram, al-Qaeda links, terrorism violence is"
- © Seun Osewa

Life is so fleeting... one moment we here today, next moment we gone tomorrow
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
BabaGnoni:

My brother from another faith, just dey look, dey laffu, maa wo wọn niran
One of our vernacular adage says: "Ọlọrun mọ ẹniti o nsin Oun"
loosely translated interprets as "God knows who has formed a relationship with Him and/or worships Him"

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,
when you see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,

Rilwayne001, usermane and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God,
and yourselves being thrown outside
Luke 13:28

Would have loved Ifeann so much more, if Ifeann didnt shy from answering the above

Ifeann, let's put the record straight, I questioned truthman2012's sincerity and motive for opening the thread
The insincerity was so blatant, amplified with a sensational and unnessary OMG
Matters were made worse with the sniggering posts that followed

Abuamam got sucked in, started out on a wrong foot with "To my Muslim brothers & sisters" and then out of desperation, lashed out with an uncalled for "breastmilk ice cream" weak jab to counter-attack and score a cheap point

He was advised to next time, deal ONLY with the problem (i.e. the Egyptian Sheikh and his hadith), and not to get sucked into making cheap jibes or underhand jabs

"Nothing to see here, so move along.
Breastfeeding isn't a major problem in Islam, but Boko Haram terrorism violence is"

- © Seun Osewa

Life is so fleeting... one moment we here today, next moment we gone tomorrow

BabaGnoni i do have Muslim family members, one recently decided not to continue with islam. .. i didn't even have any thing to do with her decision

Again i agree with you and i have commended you for ur objectivity and maturity. .. please when u have the time engage these Muslims, every soul that renounces Islam and accepts Christ and his sacrifice is a major victory..

Cheers bud

1 Like

Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by BabaGnoni: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ifeann:
BabaGnoni i do have Muslim family members,
one recently decided not to continue with islam. .. i didn't even have any thing to do with her decision

Again i agree with you and i have commended you for ur objectivity and maturity. .. please when u have the time engage these Muslims, every soul that renounces Islam and accepts Christ and his sacrifice is a major victory..

Cheers bud
^^^
There you go...
I wonder whether unbeknownst to you, you did have something to do with her decision
Definitely nothing to do with militancy threads or posts, nothing to do with unnecesary aggressive-verbal threads or posts
Dont read me or get me wrong, as I am not trying to crap up your style...

Every soul is important to God, not just Muslims
Ifeann, tell, the premature or stillborn baby that died,
did the premature or stillborn baby accepts Christ and His sacrifice is a major victory

The "enemy" within, is more at peril than the "enemy" outside

It is well my sister... it is well
PS: Maybe, maybe, just maybe if that Egyptian Sheikh had his way and he wasn't gagged in 2007
Maybe the world, now, presently, would have been a lot more safer place to live,
no need for frisking our bodies and privates at points of travel etcetera
because instead of taking up arms,
arms and hands would have be busy taking up bresticles to suckle
Re: Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences by Ifeann(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Lest we forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Religion Promises Its Followers Hell. / Will It Be Moral To Make Clones For Organ Harvesting? / Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.