Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed (2985 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed by kolaaderin: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2015
jars9:
MORE LAGOS BENIN ORE , LAGOS IBADAN AND IKORODU EXPRESS THESE PICS ARE REAL AND VERIFIABLE NOT A CRUSADE PIC.

big Lier, Lagos Ibadan for real.

Re: If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ivanspring:
If Buhari wins, Nigeria will sink!

Na wa o. Why are you cursing Nigeria? Its obvious Buhari will win.
Re: If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed by Mckennedy: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
I wl rather keep my hard earned pvc instead ending up in the hands of the cabals who have held Nigerians captives from the Start,,, Nigeria has oil wells but the blocks are in hands of few cabals and the most annoying part of it is after gathering the loots they go to Dubai, london, Malaysia,etc etc buy the most expensive hotels, houses,hostels etc etc employing foreigners at same time creating jobs for those foreigner whereas their own graduates are ending up being okada riders, civil defence, etc etc e.g someone in refugee camp in Madrid earns €70 every week as social benefit we call it ADURO you manage to had papers you are on big time life enjoyment . And I asked you as a full fledged Nigerian not with insult, pls what benefit have you gotten from Nigeria since you were born? even your intl passport which is supposed to be your citizenship right can't be given to you without paying?
Re: If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed by olajide8(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
What does it profit people to lie, about the facts and truth on ground- nigeria is already in trouble and the case can only get worst if this man either by hook or by crook gets back- all the projects they are doing is on paper* and in their minds- when I saw the picture of lagos ibadan expressway -I was touched, and if you hear the hype on radio and the images on television* goosh- *short of words* 12000km of roads - shameless people, and that's just one aspect of infrasture
Re: If Jonathan Wins Nigeria Is Doomed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's better to even have jonathan sef, the crisis will be limited to the north. But if Buhari should win, Nigeria's economy will suffer; those Asari Dokubo boys will shut down our oil production capacity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Why Ibos Won't Vote For Jonathan / Awujale Rejects Moves To Endorse Jonathan / “stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.