Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,088 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) (3806 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" / I Am Tired Of Bombing Stories - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) by ElRazur: 10:28am On May 02, 2009
bigsten4u:

I'm tired of this country ("men na wa o this nation don tire me o"wink. Everybody is shouting "no money" and all our top men are stealing the money and building different kinds of mansions and placing their pics on magazines like Ovation , only God can reduce our suffering. <edited>

I think you should go to the American embassy or British High commission and sing "Eyin oyinbo, e fun mi ni visa" grin
Re: I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) by philip0906(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2009
I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria)
U r tired of d country?nd u still dey there?betta run oooooo.if not na ur , dem go post for nairaland!do as i did(run 4 my dear life). grin
Re: I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) by ezeagu(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2009
As for now we have to live in abject penury and poverty till the Messiah who ll take us to the Promise Land comes.

This quote is ******* stupid, "suffer now and you will be rewarded in Heaven", **** that! So the Nigerian politicians are working for God to punish us?
Re: I am Tired Of This Country (Nigeria) by Sweetguy25: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2015
This was in 2005 during OBJs regime. Ten years later, the story is worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi State Bans Public Co-ed Schools / Nigeria Seeks End To Middle East Crisis / I'l Maim Infidels Over And Over Again If I Can- Extradited Nyanya Bomb Suspect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.