Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years (1265 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by milestonejnr(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello guys,
I have this course mate of mine, a girl, that I have been seeing in my dreams since my year one in the university... I don't have any crush for her shaa; I'm now in my 4th year.

We don't talk to each other... I don't know how to relate with people much, most especially girls.

The other time in my dream, she asked me 'why I came late to her'.
I don't have erotic dreams about her though.

Please, what is the best thing to do because this is really disturbing me
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by niggi4life(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
I guess you have been thinking about her too much lately, you might be doing it unconsciously

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pray about it ... That's the best option then maybe try talking to her

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by drey08(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
O ma se ooo
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
you need fasting and prayers

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by pasqal09: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
OP, you've been totally crushed by her.
But for curiosity sake, what do you two actually do in this dream of yours?
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by ALAYORMII: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na ur tot make you do something about
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by InZA: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe she's been crushing on you.... and her crushing is so strong that it's creating telepathic electrons in the atmosphere that beams into your dreams every night undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by elantraceey(f): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
What stops you from talking to her?
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by jejemanito: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
simply because you think about her just b4 you go to bed

i was once in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
talk to her nw.....just talk to her and see wonders......i neva c any gal wey i like for my new skool sha.....anyways just follo dah babe talk
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by jejemanito: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What stops you from talking to her?
didn't you read his post? He is a shy dude
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by pasqal09: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:
Maybe she's been crushing on you.... and her crushing is so strong that it's creating telepathic electrons in the atmosphere that beams into your dreams every night undecided
You should stop watching cartoons

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by demelza: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:
grin grin One can always identify the physicist.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by elantraceey(f): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
jejemanito:
didn't you read his post? He is a shy dude

So because you're shy you can't talk to your coursemate for three years?

That's more than shyness if you ask me.
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Go and see ur pastor for counselling

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

So because you're shy you can't talk to your coursemate for three years?

That's more than shyness if you ask me.
meself wonder...but I no dey dream about girls,always want to but I dont
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by InZA: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
pasqal09:

You should stop watching cartoons

Naaah.... Not going to happen tongue

You should try themgrin
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by InZA: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
grin grin One can always identify the physicist.

You mean the Xmenist grin
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Kenneth205(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pray
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Allwility: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:

Dr. Walter Bishop couldn't have put it any better!
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by InZA: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Allwility:

Dr. Walter Bishop couldn't have put it any better!

We went to the same school... He flunked his nuclear physicist class that's why he went on to acting gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Princecalm(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you claim you don't think about her before going to bed then you have to get close to her and see what comes out of it.
But three years sounds too ridiculous guy.
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Ehimenboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hkm....
Three years is kinda serious. There's definitely more to this than you have said. I'd ask that you either seek counselling or pray. It shouldn't be difficult to get someone who is in the right shoes to counsel you.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by mytime24(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
grocery:
you need fasting and prayers
40 days dry fastin, no food no water grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
mytime24:
40 days dry fastin, no food no water grin
ur head is correct, if possible more than that tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
niggi4life:
I guess you have been thinking about her too much lately, you might be doing it unconsciously
too much thinking
Re: I Have Been Seeing Her In My Dreams For 3 Years by olempe(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:
yeh!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Do You Approve This? (pic) / She Does Not Like Walking By My Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.