Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,780 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Election Fever- Secure Accomodation In Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Fever- Secure Accomodation In Ghana (386 Views)

Election Fever: Governor Mimiko Reinstates Sacked Local Government Workers / Election Fever!!! / Election Fever!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Fever- Secure Accomodation In Ghana by helinues: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
As February 14th is approaching, we have been hearing a lot about election violence through out the nation. To some people expectation, we haven't really tasted anything.. As for me, I have relocated my family temporary here in Ghana till the much anticipated election come and gone. If you want to be like me, I could secure an apartment, hostel and hotel for you and your family in any part of Ghana.

If you are interested in relocating to Ghana temporary, drop me your email or phone number or send me an email on olat_2478@yahoo.ie

I have contact in Lagos to meet up with you and no advance payment. You tell me what you like, I get it for you and you make the payment when you arrive.. So this is real deal.

(1) (Reply)

What We Are Expecting In The Next National Census. / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Election Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.