Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari (724 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / How Buhari Should Address The Biafran Activists Issue, By Chekwas Okorie. / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by okwylnaz: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
The presidential candidate of the United
Progressive Party (UPP), Chief Dr. Chekwas
Okorie has challenged former Head of State,
General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) to reject his
advisors’ voices and show up for the presidential
debates.
Deacribing the decision not to participate in the
debate as a great disappointment, Okorie said in a
statement on Friday that the presidential debate is
a unique event in the current development of
democracy in Nigeria that should be encouraged
and not boycotted.
"The news that the APC presidential candidate,
General Buhari, will not participate in the
scheduled debates is a great disappointment,”
Okorie said.
In the statement signed by the Director General of
his campaign organisation, Dr. Ugorji Okechukwu
Ugorji, the UPP flag-bearer therefore urged Buhari
to reject his advisors’ voices and show up for the
debates.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/reject-advisors-voices-and-show-up-for-debate-buhari-told/200532/
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by siegfried99(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
No, He shouldn't shun them. undecided
As a matter of fact, He should heed to their advice and save himself the monumental disgrace that would come from debating with Jonathan. cheesy

Believe you me, The channels TV interview will be child's play compared to what will happen should Buhari debate GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let us all sing along in one voice. #GMBMustDebate. cheesy grin
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chekwas Okorie can go ahead and debate with the clueless dunce. Buhari is not going to participate in a debate anchored by biased media outfits

1 Like

Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by baybeeboi: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari go gree debate?
abi una want make Him clear d remainin doubts say im no go school?
Please let the man be joorrr.
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by mekadinho(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
EVERYTIN IS BECOMING BORING, I JUST WISH ALL THESE ELECTION THINGS ARE OVER... TIRED OF READING SOME SENSELESS, SI..LLY WRITE-UPS, ESP FROM BUHARI'S FOLLOWERS. BUT ON THE HAND, I HV NOTICED THAT IGBO/YORUBA E-WAR STOPPED OH... NO MORE, "PICS FROM IBADAN OR ABIA STATE" HERE OH... I GUESS BARCANISTA, CEO4EVA ETC WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS AFTER DS ELECTION HAHAHA... GEJ TILL... NTA STARTS CHALLENGING BBC AND CNN IN TERMS OF VISUAL AND AUDIO QUALITY.
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by dulaman: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
who are you?
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oga Okoro, wetÍn concern you with Buhari? Face your own campaign. Abi PDP don send you? We no do, na by force? The General is a patriot, Nigerians are happy with his decision. PDP and their employees should debate against themselves. We no do. We will only debate on a level playing field. Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
mekadinho:
EVERYTIN IS BECOMING BORING, I JUST WISH ALL THESE ELECTION THINGS ARE OVER... TIRED OF READING SOME SENSELESS, SI..LLY WRITE-UPS, ESP FROM BUHARI'S FOLLOWERS. BUT ON THE HAND, I HV NOTICED THAT IGBO/YORUBA E-WAR STOPPED OH... NO MORE, "PICS FROM IBADAN OR ABIA STATE" HERE OH... I GUESS BARCANISTA, CEO4EVA ETC WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS AFTER DS ELECTION HAHAHA... GEJ TILL... NTA STARTS CHALLENGING BBC AND CNN IN TERMS OF VISUAL AND AUDIO QUALITY.
Uncle na which level na?
Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by Rizstar: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaii chaii

Re: Shun Your Advisors' Voice, Show Up For Debate - Chekwas Okorie Tells Buhari by dealslip(f): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
And some of you guys still think NEPA bills and Tissue paper is all this man needs to move Nigeria forward. Are we that worthless and useless that anything can be used to rule us. I weep for my Nigeria. Let us desist from encouraging this man to disrespect us. He is avoiding the debate because he cannot defend his serpiticate.

(1) (Reply)

Please Go To This Site; And Find D Location To Pick Up Your PVC / REVEALED: Is GEJ A Pervidy?! (image) / Enjoy The Power Of Solar Energy Tech/buy And Install Now In Phc...pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.