Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him (2202 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
A hard reset is necessary@times.
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Chidexter(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
edozie04:
The last time I hit a girl was 9years ago but seriously any guy that hits his woman must be [b]mad[b/]

At times some of this women deserves hitting (I did not say u should hit urs oo)

That means you were mad 9yrs ago. smiley
Thank God for ur life now

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chidexter:

That means you were mad 9yrs ago. smiley
Thank God for ur life now
mad is an understatement, I hit anything on cloths then, surprisingly what made me cool down was the day a woman beat me

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by cherryice(f): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
No, but I'll have to slap back before we call it off.. what the heck
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
justmag:
Hitting a woman is worse than cheating on her. However! Women have been slapped and they forgive and still get married to the same guy just to be slapped again after marriage.
lol, those women are crazy
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
cherryice:
No, but I'll have to slap back before we call it off.. what the heck
haha! if you slap him back, and it ends up pretty ugly and intense. what will you do?
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by cherryice(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
haha! if you slap him back, and it ends up pretty ugly and intense. what will you do?
trust me, I eat pretty ugly and intense as breakfast cheesy
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Monicasque(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
It wud depend on why,how and wen. Ppl do make mistakes.if it is something dat only happened once i wudnt make a big deal of it, bcoz as a lady u probably know yo man and his personality, and u know he is not an abuser. Maybe dat is something dat happened only once bcoz of watever reason he might have had. Bt if it is something dat happenes often, i wud need to re-evaluate the relationship.i wud probably seek help for him before ending things. Sometimes a person just needs proffesional help coz u might find dat the is something behind the anger and violence.if da help fails helping him den m sorry m gone.bt atleast i did try to help him. Dis is why its very important to know yo partner well. Learn the ins and outs so dat u can b able to tell if dis is his real persona or if there is something behind it.if u realy love someone it is very hard to just walk away like dat.u do try to stay and try to work on the problem before u call it quits
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:

trust me, I eat pretty ugly and intense as breakfast cheesy
Ha! so fierce! cheesy
Re: Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him by Kennedymac(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Monicasque:
It wud depend on why,how and wen. Ppl do make mistakes.if it is something dat only happened once i wudnt make a big deal of it, bcoz as a lady u probably know yo man and his personality, and u know he is not an abuser. Maybe dat is something dat happened only once bcoz of watever reason he might have had. Bt if it is something dat happenes often, i wud need to re-evaluate the relationship.i wud probably seek help for him before ending things. Sometimes a person just needs proffesional help coz u might find dat the is something behind the anger and violence.if da help fails helping him den m sorry m gone.bt atleast i did try to help him. Dis is why its very important to know yo partner well. Learn the ins and outs so dat u can b able to tell if dis is his real persona or if there is something behind it.if u realy love someone it is very hard to just walk away like dat.u do try to stay and try to work on the problem before u call it quits
best answer of the century

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Am Far From Being Caring: Please Advice / Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? / Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.