Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

Where Is Abolaji Sunmola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abolaji Sunmola? (508 Views)

PHOTOS - Mende Residents Angry Over Closure Of Sunmola St. For Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Abolaji Sunmola? by VoteLabourParty: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Alli Sulaiman Abiodun posted in Ogun People's Forum

Alli Sulaiman Abiodun
January 30 at 2:34am

WHERE IS ABOLAJI SUNMOLA?
When the news flittered in that one unknown Sunmola was named the LP ogun governorship candidate for 2015 election,i was taken aback thinking it was another in the series of theatrical display of Simeon,oginni, Arabambi&co.I asked " ewo tun ni Sunmola ".
After some enquiries,i discovered to my great amusement that this "Sunmola" is another pawn in a real-time strategic political games as being covertly executed by two gladiators within the opposition to clog the wheel of SINA KAWONISE machinery.
However,the most pathetic of this whole game is that,Sunmola is not aware he is only being used and duped.
If one has ever seen a "mugu" before,this latest mugu toy in the hands of Simeon gang,has no rival.
Having collected money from this man and assured him of governorship ticket,his name is never near the INEC list.
The gang is still assuring him that he should relax.
They are in Abuja now claiming to seeking to bribe the INEC officials,change the commission computer&insert his name.Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Again Arrested Apc Chieftains. / Organise Your Own Debate, Jonathan Will Still Floor Buhari, PDP Dares APC / Is This Really FFK Talking?-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.