Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Advice On Tranportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Tranportation Business (783 Views)

Advice on Block Moulding Business / Advice On Opening Of Laundry Services / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Tranportation Business by gem70: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
hello all. i am a professional working in Lagos. i am planning on investing in transportation. i want to get a 16 seater bus to ply interstate routes. my fear is i don't know about the business. i would not have the time to monitor it also. i would appreciate your kind advice on how to go about it.i heard i could give the us to a transport firm to manage?
Re: Advice On Tranportation Business by frenchman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2008
Its better you give ur money to charity than venturing in this business.
I tried it once and blamed myself for it
Re: Advice On Tranportation Business by realnikky: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
transport biz is and can be very a wonderful business if you'll do your research very well.i'll advice you get to the route
you want to ply.if you are going to ply Enugu-Lagos ,learn from those that are doing it.not someone who just jump in and out.talk to drivers,
Re: Advice On Tranportation Business by akym(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
Transportation buizness is a Good bizness but try and do ur reasearch very well.

CHISCO, G.U.O, EKESON and so on like start very small then but now they are making cool

money. Ur reaseach realy matter in here.
Re: Advice On Tranportation Business by Simmarco: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2008
Gem 70,

My name is Simeon I run a Haulage / Transport company.

Give me a call on 08033584111 or mail me on marco4life2002@yahoo.com so that we can see a possibility of patnering and working together.

Cheers

wink
Simeon

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Lessons From Warren Buffet / Bureau De Change Made Easy / The Nigerian Ebay Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.