Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,061 members, 7,896,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (51986 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by KenJak(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Its obvious Jonathan is in support of every atrocity in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by nortcentrallord(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2015
If they are planning to plan another coup with their retired northern generals, they should have a rethink because Nigerians don open eye well. Coup no go work. They will only help the country break up so that everybody can go and rest in their oars. Power will never return to the North untilll other parts of this country has ruled equal to the numbers they have and until sharia law is removed from our constitution to make it completely secular and Goodluck will do that in this regime. GBAM.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by enigma3000: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Who wrote the letter?, who endorsed it? Cheap thread for feeble minded Nigerians to believe and comment on... Na Naira admin I blame for posting uncensored and unscrutinized articles.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by KenJak(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
YoursGEJ:
What does his body language towards the insurgency tell us? When was the last time he condemned a boko haram attack? He was commiserating with France on the terrorist attack that killed 17 people and didn't say anything when 2,000 Nigerians were slaughtered in Baga. Why are helicopters dropping off supplies to the insurgents? No aircraft should be in Nigerian airspace without the knowledge and approval of FAAN and thus the FG. And Reno Omonkey falsely tried to link SLS to the insurgents. In Owoye Azazi's own words, a few days before his "accident"; PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

Yet some people who escaped from the psychiatric ward of Yaba hospital will come and blame Buhari.

As for all of you in support of GEJ, I will keep praying that your lives will be run exactly how GEJ is running this country. Amen. You are welcome for the prayer don't menshun
i wish i can give you millions of like. very sensible comment from a reasonable nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by eazydon(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Is it only me or who else suspect that these Sahara Reporters have ulterior motives?
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Aareeasy(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2015
God save Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Aareeasy(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2015
eazydon:
Is it only me or who else suspect that these Sahara Reporters have ulterior motives?
Learn to see things objectively

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Kbraims(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2015
ControlX:
Despite all this Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? He has done well. I challenge the Buhari supporters give me 10 things Buhari has achieved for this country.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that
Obasanjo
refused to sign and you join then in saying that
Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage
from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and
you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance
from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they
say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about
25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts
abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little
budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars
without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair
elections whereas the ones conducted under
Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in
the North to improve learning and knowledge and
increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say
that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for
Northern abandoned street children and those
deprived of education by their own people and
you
say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and
improving
the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW -
And successfully privatized the sector which
many
analyst believed is the best way to go and you
joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the
first
time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down
during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you
say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria,
where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for
to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being
roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol
stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that
our
God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and
every zone have International airport and you say
Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more
people
in their 5years in office than any other in the
history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16
New
Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826
primary
Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P,
YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu
Buhari
will perform magic, which he could not do when
he
was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan?
APC is a party of propaganda so we all know where these demeaning reports are coming from. It all about 2015 and the fact remains that no matter their propaganda and mudslinging, BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT... NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
Broz u mak me laugh! NYSC 39K who paid it
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by plendil: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Whether from the military or not, this letter surely contains weighty issues that must be verified.

Who is this Major General J.A.H. Ewansiha? Can he account for the humongous expenditure in the military over the last few years?

These are the questions I expect every Nigerian to be asking, rather than seek to politicise everything thing.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by eazydon(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Aareeasy:

Learn to see things objectively

Teach me, dear teacher. |I'm a blogger since '08 and trust me I know the antecedents of virtually every media establishment in Nigeria. I'm not supporting or opposing anybody here, but trust me, there has never been anytime in the last 7 years that Sahara reporters have had any positive report to make about Nigeria.

Go figure
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by plendil: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
enigma3000:
Who wrote the letter?, who endorsed it? Cheap thread for feeble minded Nigerians to believe and comment on... Na Naira admin I blame for posting uncensored and unscrutinized articles.

what is feeble about the fact that our gallant soldier are dying in the hands of BH due to lack of proper fighting eqiupment. You'd rather we sweep this under and instead focus on the bogus achievements of your principal, abi?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by rugged7(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Sahara liars!!!! angry
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by jamst(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
lordcornel:
hMmmmmmm!!! I smell lies n conspiracy..y e b say na saharareporters go get dis letter.. but seriously gej should look into dis I believe BH r still existing cos of d rot in our system..something is wrong somewhere...
sharareport is a credible source...and newsrescue also

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by jamst(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2015
lordcornel:
hMmmmmmm!!! I smell lies n conspiracy..y e b say na saharareporters go get dis letter.. but seriously gej should look into dis I believe BH r still existing cos of d rot in our system..something is wrong somewhere...
saharareport is a credible source...and newsrescue also

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Horus(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMUYlvqUBI

[size=15pt]Massive Corruption in the Army - Boko Haram Are Getting Arms From The Nigerian Armed Forces[/size]

Ever wondered where the Islamist sect Boko haram get their arms?. A Public Affairs Analyst says the members of Boko Haram get their arms from the corrupt Nigerian Armed Forces. He said that the arms are gotten whenever they attack Police stations and military posts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by ddaammyy(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2015
ControlX:
PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PUZZLE.... IT HAS BEEN GIVING ME HEADACHE FOR A LONG WHILE NOW.
I am an something. I am 73yrs old. I have no Certificate and I want to rule Nigeria.... What am i??
grin grin grin
GEJ TILL 2019
SULE LAMIDO 2019-2027grin
THEN GEJ 2027-ARMAGEDDONgrin
Haters go and hug your street transformers tongue
did u hear ur self talk? So u no wan rise to that position? Or worst still u want make ur children bcome leaders too? U sound like u no get future ambition. NFA no future ambition! lol
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Jpanama3: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
This is heresy and am sure this is not from the military but political manipulations...... We refuse to be fooled
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by chernest2002: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
This man is a criminal not an army officer.an agent of destabilization
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by cozy7(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2015
This alone can make GEJ loose election. He keeps clamouring for power, yet got nothing to show for it in his current dispensation, all he does, is amass wealth. D other time, GEJ was declared richest president in Africa, he provoked, now his ADC? just Using wealth to shut everyone around him, so they see n keep mute. Well, a political philosopher once said "THERE IS GOD OOO"

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
ControlX:
Despite all this Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? He has done well. I challenge the Buhari supporters give me 10 things Buhari has achieved for this country.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that
Obasanjo
refused to sign and you join then in saying that
Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage
from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and
you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance
from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they
say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about
25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts
abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little
budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars
without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair
elections whereas the ones conducted under
Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in
the North to improve learning and knowledge and
increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say
that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for
Northern abandoned street children and those
deprived of education by their own people and
you
say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and
improving
the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW -
And successfully privatized the sector which
many
analyst believed is the best way to go and you
joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the
first
time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down
during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you
say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria,
where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for
to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being
roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol
stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that
our
God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and
every zone have International airport and you say
Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more
people
in their 5years in office than any other in the
history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16
New
Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826
primary
Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P,
YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu
Buhari
will perform magic, which he could not do when
he
was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan?
APC is a party of propaganda so we all know where these demeaning reports are coming from. It all about 2015 and the fact remains that no matter their propaganda and mudslinging, BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT... NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

You finished all this epistle without telling us what he did in 'THE MILITARY' .... That's the point of contention here yet you so conveniently ignored to highlight his 'achievements' with 'THE MILITARY' ........

Can you in good conscience simply say it is a conspiracy against the Jonathan Administration and dismiss the matter? Is it not baffling that the 'Almighty' Nigerian Army, and I say this in reverence, could not for three years overcome a silly little 'almajiri' insurgence and let the good law abiding citizens of this nation move forward?
Between me and you, we're like in the millionth page already, so this isn't about the NL community, or the number of likes viewership generates, this is a conscience to conscience discuss, I want you to in honesty tell me that it doesn't baffle you.
And pls doesn't it stand to reason that the president and commander in chief should be the one approached to right the rot in whichever sector of government, and most importantly the military, after all what is he Commander-in-Chief for?
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by ddaammyy(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2015
olisafincy:
any news from Sahara report is no news.
ok give ur own report na! Or beta still go to the north and observe hw the killings are going on, then if u live to come back u can now give us ur own report! >:
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by unongu(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
Dear Mr. President, What Exactly Are You Coming Back For?- Naija Verdict

Dear Mr. President,
I wish you a Good Morning. I do hope that by the end of this letter, you will still consider it a Good Morning.
My President,  permit me to start this letter with a Yourba Proverb that my father used to say when I was a young child. It goes like this: Eni ba nba afoju yan epa gbodo maa sufe kikan kikan. Sir, my translation of the Yoruba Language isn’t so good but I can loosely translate this proverb to mean ‘whoever roasts nuts for a blind man must relentlessly / continuously whistle.’ Do you know the reason he should whistle Sir? It is to prove to the blind man that he isn’t eating out of the roasted nuts. This is indicative of the need to establish a ‘trust’ relationship between the blind and the nut roaster.
Drawing from this analogy Sir, you are the nut roaster whilst we, your able citizens are the blind. Your rise to the office of the President of this nation as a man who had no shoes was inspirational and so, many Nigerians put their blind trust in you. In spite of this trust sir, we expected the occasional whistle to reassure us that all was well or all will be well. Many times sir, that whistle never came.
Sir, you never whistled on the Baga Massacre. This was in spite of the fact that we heard that over 2000 lives were lost. The only thing we heard from your people was that the figure had been over bloated and that it was only 150 that had died. Sir, even one Nigerian life lost deserves a whistle. It is the loss of a family member, a friend, and a loved one. It is the loss of one of your citizens.
Sir, you whistled too late on the issue of the Chibok Girls. I found it hard to believe that it took you so long to acknowledge that the girls had truly been kidnapped. Those ladies have been away from their families since the 14th of April, 2014. It is almost a year sir. Do we know where they are? Do we know if they are dead or alive? Sir, you have a family too. Would you have kept quiet for so long if armed robbers had attacked your home and taken your precious family away? Would the response have been inaction in the early days of the incidence?
Sir, I am amazed that during this campaign for re-election, your boys, Reno, FFK and Abati have done such an excellent job. They have, on your behalf, begun to whistle so loudly that we can barely hear ourselves. They whistle on social media, radio and television. These boys deserve an award sir because it is an onerous task they have undertaken to perform. Sir, I find that I am impressed, yet irritated, that this same Government that was hitherto silent, has now begun to court us only because it is the election season, but I digress, forgive my lack of concentration Sir.
You refused to blow the whistle on Corruption Sir. There were many instances when we held our breath, certain that you, our Golden President would pull out the red card. All those times, our hopes were dashed. Permit me to remind you of some of those moments Sir. One of your ministers used N10bn to charter private jets but you didn’t issue a red card, another bought two cars worth N250 million, she said they were bullet proof vehicles. We never wanted those cars yet, we never got the refund. How about the missing $20billion of oil money, have you found it Sir?
You didn’t blow the whistle on the Pension Scam worth billions of Naira, neither did you issue a red card. Perhaps you did not blow a whistle because to you, stealing is not corruption and most of what we complain about is just ‘mere stealing’. After all, Nigerians have the tendency of blowing things out of proportion don’t they?. Permit me to ask sir, what then would you define as corruption? How much would be too much to you sir?
On Electricity Sir, many Nigerians had hoped that you would issue a fiat and blow the whistle. Unfortunately, in spite of this being one of the promises you made to us, our epileptic electricity is not a lot better than it was four years ago. I have spent money I could have used in developing other areas of my life to buy petrol so I can power my house up. Recently, my generator knocked because it has been overworked. I am yet to replace it and have since made darkness and heat a companion. I realise that I now live the reality of many Nigerians for whom owning a generator is a mere fantasy.
You have refused to blow the whistle on Security. Baga and Chibok are not the only cases of insurgency. Sir, we hear these days that 20 out of the 27 local governments in Borno State are now under the control of the Boko Haram. Sir, I have begun to fear that unlike me, my children will not grow up to know Borno State as one of the States in Nigeria.
Sir, we have often heard that the insurgency was planned by detractors to bring your Government down. We empathise with you on this but you also said that some of their sponsors were/are in your cabinet. You never blew the whistle on those faceless sponsors. Nigerians would have applauded you if you had done just that. I often wonder if the families that have watched these terrorists operate and kill their loved ones will ever agree that it was a worthy sacrifice to lose a husband, wife or child for you.
You also failed to blow the whistle on Education. Sir, our Nigerian Universities are often shut down due to one strike or the other. Our young people have become tired of waiting to get an education. Many of them have opted to do other things rather than to wait for degrees that no longer have any value.
Sir, your Reuben Abati informed us that you had built 12 additional Universities. Permit me to congratulate you on a job well done. However, permit to also ask how many of those Universities are on the league tables? How many of them are amongst the top 200 schools in the world? Sir, many parents now struggle to pay for Private Schooling for their wards, as the standards in our public schools have really dropped . I suspect Sir, that you are amongst those parents. Or do your children attend our public schools?
For those who struggle and wait through incessant University Strikes, you refused to blow the whistle on Unemployment. Many of our young people are out of school and unemployed. Many parents have now been saddled with the responsibility of fending for children who should ordinarily have moved out to start their own lives. It is now the norm to see 30 year olds still living at home. Permit me to ask you sir, at what age did you leave the nest?
Sir, on Health, it is a pathetic situation and as usual, no red card was issued. To have even the most minor of medical conditions in this country can be tantamount to a death sentence. Many pregnant women fast and pray in spite of their pregnancies. They pray that they have no complications. For others who can afford to do so, they stand for long hours at various embassies in order to give themselves and their unborn children a stab at good medical care. Permit me to ask you sir, were you born abroad?
On this note sir, please advise your hard working Trio – FFK, Abati and Reno to stop giving your exalted party a bad name. They need to stop tearing people down in the hope of making you look good. We now jokingly refer to your PDP as ‘People Demonising People’. Advise them sir to have a campaign based on some of the achievements you made whilst in office. I know that could be a daunting task but I’m certain that if they looked hard enough, they would surely find one thing that they can base your campaign on. It will be hard but surely there must be something.
Tell the PDP Trio to hunt for another strategy. I admit that given the nature of some fickle Nigreians, words like Islamist Fundamentalists, No Certificate and Ex Soldier is enough to sway their minds. For most others, it is the proof of work done that would make them vote for you. Tell the Trio to seat  down and do the real work, rather than swing slime.
It is without doubt that you, our darling President Jonathan have great intentions for this nation but since when have intentions been able to buy a bag of pure water in the market? Since when have intentions paid school fees or fixed my broken down generator? Will it start to do so after Valentines Day 2015?
Permit me to say sir that we know you are a good person but to be fair, that good has not manifested in our daily living. Many children still do not go to school, too many Nigerians are impoverished, too much insecurity and quite frankly, too much hunger. Unfortunately at this time sir, your wealthy friends, the dollar spenders are also not happy. The say the exchange rate is just too high. Well I do not know about that, I know that my Naira cannot buy me much in the market.
Sir, rather than see this as an attack, see this as an evaluation. On this six year stint you have scored an F+. Therefore, permit me to ask you sir, what exactly are you coming back for? What Sir, will you do differently if you were re-elected and how do you intend to do it?
As you ponder on these questions Sir, permit me to crave your indulgence. Please tell Reno and FFK to respond only to the questions asked because if I am not careful, I would be labelled as a mad, angry, Nigerian woman. To be fair though, they may be right.
Signed
Mad, Angry, Nigerian Woman
As I write this letter, I wonder what the PDP has to offer us in the next tenure. Is it going to be more of the same style of Governance? Would this be acceptable to you? Do you want the PDP back in and why?
Over to you, after all the verdict is yours…

Source: http://omojuwa.com/2015/01/dear-mr-president-what-exactly-are-you-coming-back-for-naija-verdict/
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by genearts(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Stepola:
This is the handwork of APC. Everybody knows how he begged US to sell ammunition and they said no, even at that time he was begging the NA to approve a certain amount, they were prolonging it, GEJ was forced to go to black macket when many places were blocked to procure ammunition through SA, SA blocked it, he again begged US and US gave some conditions which is detrimental to Nigeria , Finally Russia agrees to sell weapon to Nigeria, The only route to lift the ammunition is through the Arab countries, who said Nigeria should not fly those weapons through their air space, the next option is through the see which will take a very long time, GEJ is a true leader.

Wow!!! Look at excuses. All these excuses for jst BH issue alone. O boi.. What a true leader indeed
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by nkenu(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is actually a very bad omen for Nigeria. Any country whose military is divided is a fail state. A word is enough for the wise. If oga Jonah like, he should act fast or be prepared to contend with the bubles with it burst. God help Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by chigoizie7(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
hyfr:
yeah but a newbie

Lolz, welcome to uni-stress, I am a graduate of statistics.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by Cityguy: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
hyfr:
Because he doesn't have a relative there? Lmao this guy is a sure member of Boko haram, continue writing your love letter
The thing tire me walahi. Politicised military! If the person cannot append the signature, rank etc that will authenticate the missive, then it leaves room for doubts about it's origin. It's not a must to die a soldier ke. You face BH boys with so called low grade equipments, na death ko? You refuse, it's mutiny and na death again, ko ba a kaba? Spill the beans and get out. You will be remembered a hero not all these anonymous, timid approaches. I used to think soldiers are tough and mind you, it's not flogging civilians am talking about here o.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by infinitty(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC POLITICIANS HAVE TURNED THEMSELVES TO SOLDIERS ONLINE. APC SHOULD STOP PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by geophyscist: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Later he will come and tell us say those that are accusing him of sponsoring boko haram are mad.

What does his body language towards the insurgency tell us? When was the last time he condemned a boko haram attack? He was commiserating with France on the terrorist attack that killed 17 people and didn't say anything when 2,000 Nigerians were slaughtered in Baga. Why are helicopters dropping off supplies to the insurgents? No aircraft should be in Nigerian airspace without the knowledge and approval of FAAN and thus the FG. And Reno Omonkey falsely tried to link SLS to the insurgents. In Owoye Azazi's own words, a few days before his "accident"; PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

Yet some people who escaped from the psychiatric ward of Yaba hospital will come and blame Buhari.

As for all of you in support of GEJ, I will keep praying that your lives will be run exactly how GEJ is running this country. Amen. You are welcome for the prayer don't menshun
my brother your life and that of your cohort(berem,barcanista) and family will be run like buhari dictatorship goverment back in 1983.say amen to that nicompu!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by lordcornel(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
thaoriginator:
why u dey contradict yourself my brother? These people no send Nigerians at all na their pocket and family members be theri problem.. Nawao!

Am not my bro,am just saying though d letter doesn't look/sound true,gej should look into d rot in our force,somethings doesn't just add up dats y our beloved forces r tramped at will..
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by lordcornel(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
are you serious @ all? Where did those guys get helicopters that bring food and arms for them? And you are telling me the president doesn't know anything about it? Do you know why USA have refused to help?

Lolz..so in otherwords the president is responsible for sending arms n food to dose barbarians via helicopters? Well sorry bro I don't believe..
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by kingslly(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
This letter didnt come from the military.Someone cooked this thing up.
Re: Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers by drnoel: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
LRNZH:

These letters and other numerous letters written to GEJ are opportunities for the PDP leadership to reform and make amends in the Military, Banking, Sports, Petroleum sectors etc.

For all I know, these guys are trying to help GEJ before it is too late but your myopic suspicions of APC for PDP's failures have killed GEJ's chances at redemption.

Sai Buhari

U are talking 4rm ur ass again. (shake head and walks away), I am just sorry for Nigerians with ur mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.