Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding (7422 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Be sincere with ur feels! Especially an ex you just can't get off your mine! You still wish to be with him/her come rain come shine!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Would feel really bad and upset, but i dont think if it was me i wont attend it might be too painful

And might end up ruining their happy day.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
Be sincere with ur feels! Especially an ex you just can't get off your mine! You still wish to be with him/her come rain come shine!

Even if caterpillar wan carry me I no go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:
Would feel really bad and upset, but i dont think if it was me i wont attend it might be too painful

And might end up ruining their happy day.
don't u think it will be too selfish for not attending?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:
don't u think it will be too selfish for not attending?

Selfish really no i dont think so.
Its like rubbing it in someones face dont u think

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even if caterpillar wan carry me I no go grin
but u will expect her to cm to ur own abi
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Selfish really no i dont think so.
Its like rubbing it in someones face dont u think
I think he still hv that respect for u by inviting u, y not u also gv him that respect
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:

If we have both moved on and have a healthy relationship I will attend hers and will also extend invitation to her on my own day. It's up to her to show up or not. Onitsha main market no know say one person no come market. And if it's an ex I regret losing and wish I could have back in my life then I am so not showing up.

Just imagine that feeling when the reverend says you can now kiss the bride, that na avoidable high blood pressure bro
smiley
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2015
panthera4:

Lol yes but they dont have to accept the invite
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

If we have both moved on and have a healthy relationship I will attend hers and will also extend invitation to her on my own day. It's up to her to show up or not. Onitsha main market no know say one person no come market. And if it's an ex I regret losing and wish I could have back in my life then I am so not showing up.

Just imagine that feeling when the reverend says you can now kiss the bride, that na avoidable high blood pressure bro

Yh but u said one might still have feelings . If they have both moved on then its fine
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:44am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

bro ur so funny man!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yes but they dont have to accept the invite
don't u think it will mk him feel that ur not hapi that he is getting married?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but u said one might still have feelings . If they have both moved on then its fine

Yes exactly, if we are both moved on why not, na me go even dance pass the groom sef that day smiley

But if there are some regrets on why or how we let each other go if I can't
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes exactly, if we are both moved on why not, na me go even dance pass the groom sef that day smiley

But if there are some regrets on why or how we let each other go if I can't
ur really finding it difficult to attend! I can feel it
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Infoseye(m): 1:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Well if am invited then my ex has invited trouble, I will simple object when the prist says if anyone here that does not want this two couples to be together talk now or remain silent forever.

I will object grin probably a second chance to win her back wink Dont mind me I watch too much Hollywood movies grin. If she knows what is good for her she will not invite me definately likewise her she will definately destroy my marriage if I marry another woman and I invite her.

1 Like

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Infoseye:
Well if am invited then my ex has invited trouble, I will simple object when the prist says if anyone here that does not want this two couples to be together talk now or remain silent forever.

I will object grin probably a second chance to win her back wink Dont mind me I watch too much Hollywood movies grin. If she knows what is good for her she will not invite me definately likewise her she will definately destroy my marriage if I marry another woman and I invite her.
e b lyk say u be bad type
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by alberto2k(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2015
I'll attend jare with someone prettier on my side
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Infoseye:

i second your move oo...Na me go first reach church so I no go miss that special time grin grin
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:
I'll attend jare with someone prettier on my side
I believe ur courage
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
i second your move oo...Na me go first reach church so I no go miss that special time grin grin
na just to cause trouble wan carry u go there?
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Oahray: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
I'd just tell her congrats, and do something meaningful with my day instead. Except I just want to go make her jealous of the diamond I found after her. cheesy

I don't have an ex I can't get off my mind sha.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Monicasque(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
I wud ignore the invitation and ignore the ex self. I mean there is a reason y this person is an ex after all.an ex and all things related to him belong in the past
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
I would find nothing because i feel absolutely nothing for any of my exs.

But one thing for sure they wouldn't even smell me talk of seeing me. Ain't nobody got time for that.

2 Likes

Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Tymax(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2015
This is probably why you should not be friends with your ex.
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by ggrin(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Once a soldier
Always a soldier sad
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by Shobhit25: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
It's the most worst moment of anyone's life... Any you must look at these
a href="http://www.valentinesdayquotesx.com/2015/01/Valentines-Day-Quotes.html">Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2015</a>
<a href="http://www.valentinesdayquotesx.com/2015/01/valentine-cards-for-wishing-on.html">Happy Valentines Day Cards 2015</a>
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
I'd just tell her congrats, and do something meaningful with my day instead. Except I just want to go make her jealous of the diamond I found after her. cheesy

I don't have an ex I can't get off my mind sha.
u are on a safe side I guess!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Monicasque:
I wud ignore the invitation and ignore the ex self. I mean there is a reason y this person is an ex after all.an ex and all things related to him belong in the past
then y is it that difficult for u to get her off ur mine!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=rokiatu post=30292848]I would find nothing because i feel absolutely nothing for any of my exs.

But one thing for sure don't wouldn't even smell me talk of seeing me. Ain't nobody got time for that.[/iquote] it seems u don't mk frnds with ur ex!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
I would find nothing because i feel absolutely nothing for any of my exs.

But one thing for sure don't wouldn't even smell me talk of seeing me. Ain't nobody got time for that.
it seems u don't mk frnd with ur ex!
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Tymax:
This is probably why you should not be friends with your ex.
u just addressed my issue! My ex won't let me be! She calls me all the tym, she visit me every weekend! Don't just know what to do
Re: How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding by panthera4: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
am pretty much sure u are cnfuse with the matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Deleted / Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.