Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,203 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers (31155 Views)

Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I'm not waiting for freebies, I am past that, I wasn't talking about me I was talking about future generations, your fathers and their fathers before them failed to secure your future by being selfish is why Nigeria is its mess today, look ahead not how much you can make sharp sharp

For the record education, mobile tablets, uniforms, food, even sandals are free for primary_secondary school Students in Osun state

The future is bright for all who can see beyond their nose. What government needs to do is to provide enabling environment for businesses to thrive through implementation of positive policies...GEJ has done this and many businesses are springing up while your likes are still complaining...
Why can't your governor extend the freebies to tertiary institutions to please your like?
What new policies has he introduced to improve business & development?
How has he reduced unemployment there?
Why can't he develop his state?
What's he doing with his allocation?
Why can't he be innovative to generate more income for his state development?
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by mustymatic(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
chelseabmw:
GEJ till 2019

Likes for GEJ n Share for GMB

eyya, Oya count ya votes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Bugatie(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
vinohh:
When ur boss gives you a list of people he wants to pass the company's, job interview,for u to approve, do you turn it down

Your analogy is wrong,
The duties of the National Assembly is clearly spelt out.
Then also are you saying even the APC members in National Assembly are Mr President's rubber stamp?
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2015
eluquenson:
You got it wrong dude, am a successful young lad, so go back to bed sleeping mofo.

Congratulations bro on your success... but there's more room for improvement...So buckle up and see what positives GEJ has given us and kindly explore them...goodluck
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

The future is bright for all who can see beyond their nose. What government needs to do is to provide enabling environment for businesses to thrive through implementation of positive policies...GEJ has done this and many businesses are springing up while your likes are still complaining...
Why can't your governor extend the freebies to tertiary institutions to please your like?
What new policies has he introduced to improve business & development?
How has he reduced unemployment there?
Why can't he develop his state?
What's he doing with his allocation?
Why can't he be innovative to generate more income for his state development?

Millions of Nigerians are not screaming Sai BUHARI for just saying it, if GEJ did anything they would be happy to have him remain there

A governor is a governor no matter what good plans he has for the state, he has limited resources, so I would say secondary and primary school freebies is a good start with more resources he can do better

He employs 20000 youths every year, gives them loan to start small scaled businesses and allocated plots of lands, machines seedlings and fingerings to those interested in agriculture and farming

He's developing the state slowly and steadily despite the wicked reduction of Osun allocation

With 35% allocation all that's left is to pay workers and trying to continue his freebies without affecting each of the policies

He's innovative, those who were humble enough to take the oyes jobs some were sent abroad, for vocational training in electrical and scientific research development

Apparently you don't live in Osun so stop quoting me, and read up on these topics yourself

Arzehowle
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by pekeyim: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I didn't say it doesn't matter, I said you made no point, certificate issue is being resolved

Yes, not only Nigeria and that begs 2 questions

¡ Why are we still buying at ~90
¡¡ what happened to foreign reserve that was left and was supposed to used to support our economy?

I never " I shout" I said "I always say" up nepa, it's old habit, we the old generation say it even this generation's kids say it too, so does my grand mum saying or shouting up nepa especially if you didn't have light for a week does not make you a kid

It makes you a Nigerian shocked

It only points to one thing Your Grand Mother in Her days never had light because of #GEJ.

How is it been resolved?

Cambridge University has said due to Data Protection act, they need Buhari's consent to release His results / Certificate.

Is that so Hard? How long does it take to go a court to swear an affidavit?

How long does it take to prepare a press statement scheduled for 9:00am on the said day that you didn't show up until later in the day to address people and miraculously give out your exam number? Genius,!!!
I can guarantee that even people that sat for this exams 2 years ago do not know their exam numbers!!!

Why are we still buying refined crude @ 87 naira?

Seriously? Do you want me to educate You on that?

Ok i'll do just that.

[b]For Example You are a Garri seller.

After processing and taking your Garri to the market + your profit - the full Price of a Cup of Garri is ~ #141

But your LGA Chairman is such a nice guy and has decided instead of the people to buy @ that price He'll source for funds and pay you the difference and you should sell @ 97 naira. Wow!!!

The Raw material for Garri is Cassava.

@ that time Cassava was selling for $112 Per Kg.

Later because of fertilisers and hybrid stems. There was a sudden drop in the price of Cassava ~ $49.

Even with Simple Mathematics. You'll notice that it shouldn't also drop by 50 % the price. Because of your LGA Chairman's Help.

Therefore you have

#141 -. $112 per Kg (b4 price drop)

X. -. $49. per Kg (after price drop)

X = 141 * 49 / 112. ~ #62 .

But remember in Processing Garri there are some "Fixed" cost that didn't reduce by over 50 %.

Like the Manager of the Garri Plant's Salary!

The Workers.

The taxes paid to the Government and the Alaye boys / touts on the road.

The truck used to transport this product. (Remember their fuel price didn't reduce).

Plus other costs.

So my peeps by the time you add all these fixed cost to that 62 naira we'll be close to LGA chairman's price Of #97 or as in this case #87.

but this time around we may not need His help as much to pay for the deficit or we He may not pay again.

Hope this was Helpful.

Thank Me Later.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2015
My battery is low, I will reply you later

OH and after the deregulation there's no nepa hahaha oponu nla, check back for update I'll take pleasure in smashing your comment
pekeyim:

It only points to one thing Your Grand Mother in Her days never had light because of #GEJ.

How is it been resolved?

Cambridge University has said due to Data Protection act, they need Buhari's consent to release His results / Certificate.

Long long does it take to prepare a press state scheduled for 9:00 that you didn't show up for until later in the day to address people and miraculously give out your exam number? Genius,!!! I can guarantee that even people that sat for this exams 2 years ago do not know their exam numbers!!!

Ok i'll do just that.

After processing and taking your Garri to the market + your profit - the full Price of a Cup of Garri is ~ #141

But your LGA Chairman is such a nice guy and has decided instead of the people to buy @ that price He'll source for funds and pay you the difference and you should sell @ 97 naira. Wow!!!

Later because of fertilisers and hybrid stems. There was a sudden drop in the price of Cassava ~ $49.

Even with Simple Mathematics. You'll notice that it shouldn't also drop by 50 % the price. Because of your LGA Chairman's Help.

Therefore you have

But remember in Processing Garri there are some "Fixed" cost that didn't reduce by over 50 %.

The Workers.

The truck used to transport this product. (Remember their fuel price didn't reduce).

Plus other costs.

So my peeps by the time you add all these fixed cost to that 62 naira we'll be close to LGA chairman's price Of #97 or as in this case #87.

but this time around we may not need His help as much to pay for the deficit or we He may not pay again.

Hope this was Helpful.

Thank Me Later.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by hidee20(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
gambit10:
So under GEJ ministerial positions are used to appease disgruntled politicians and u expect the ministry to function properly ....o ga o

in wizkid voice "guy drpp ur account no i have to make some deposit",may BABA G bless u front,left-side,right-side,back n center.

THIS IS WHAT I AM ALWAYS READY N WILLINGLY TO TELL ANYONE I MET.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by tijjanioyan: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Burger01:

We must sweep corruption, psychopaths, thieves and clueless ones comot for the country..
yes oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
chelseabmw:
GEJ till 2019

Likes for GEJ n Share for GMB

92 shares and 44 likes, Chelseabmw how market na? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
I just don't understand what an Obanokoro is still doing in government. No wonder he was at Jimi Agbaje's campaign ground shining his teeth cos he knew something juicy was awaiting him for sacrificing the pdp candidacy to Agbaje. I wonder where we're headed in this country with people who have nothing to offer gallivanting around government establishments. Tufiakwa.
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by matil1011: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
what a clueless leader ...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by lastpage: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
gambit10:
So under GEJ ministerial positions are used to appease disgruntled politicians and u expect the ministry to function properly ....o ga o

Tell me, which serious leader/President makes appointment of Cabinet Members as an appeasement to Election Rigging?

...and just 14days to election, you are appointing Ministers! shocked shocked shocked

Dont blame Jonathan though, just remember that "Aguduma" (Handsome Goodluck!) FELL-OFF A MANGO TREE HE CLIMBED AS A BOY..... AND DAMAGED HIS BRAIN"!

He is surely Brainless!

No be me talk am o, Na persin wey house and rear him up, after hi Parents abandoned him as a kid!
undecided undecided wink wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by ollyruffy: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
They should all brace for impact! Feb 14 is here. We will vote all of them out.
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by pacesetter939: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
tit:
Lagos is a sure banker for PDP!
grin grin grin
With what I witnessed at the Teslim Balogun Stadium yesterday, you must be joking for making such a statement.
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Bdemmy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bugatie:

Your just making noise bro,
So it's criminal for a President to nominate ministers now?

You just closed your brain again. I said corrupt and over ambitious...
Oh! The brain is permanently blocked.
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Anglovel: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
IN GEJ WE TRUST!!! AND WHO IS BUHARI?
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
so many dumbos online think before you type, one he-goat accuses me of copy and paste I'm explaining that there's no copy and paste here but you still had to quote me on the same response which Cleary proves it's no copy AND paste

blablabla. so many shameless conspiracy theorist
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Millions of Nigerians are not screaming Sai BUHARI for just saying it, if GEJ did anything they would be happy to have him remain there

A governor is a governor no matter what good plans he has for the state, he has limited resources, so I would say secondary and primary school freebies is a good start with more resources he can do better

He employs 20000 youths every year, gives them loan to start small scaled businesses and allocated plots of lands, machines seedlings and fingerings to those interested in agriculture and farming

He's developing the state slowly and steadily despite the wicked reduction of Osun allocation

With 35% allocation all that's left is to pay workers and trying to continue his freebies without affecting each of the policies

He's innovative, those who were humble enough to take the oyes jobs some were sent abroad, for vocational training in electrical and scientific research development

Apparently you don't live in Osun so stop quoting me, and read up on these topics yourself

Arzehowle

Hypocrisy is the word for you...imagine how you excused your governor's inefficiency and rationalized his actions and achievements but won't give GEJ such benefit.
Which of such initiatives you listed as your governors achievements has GEJ not applied, and even exceeded by far?
Is Osun allocation decreasing and federal allocation increasing
If your governor has been employing 20,000yearly(a fat lie); it then means that by now he should have employed over 100,000 people in which sector? civil service,oyes,or what You guys can be ridiculous a times.
It is in this same period of dwindling allocation that Obianuo, anambra state governor increased salary by another 15%...and you're excusing your governor.
Folks like you have refused to see the goodies of GEJ merely out of hatred which will only harm you; the bearer...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 4:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Thank you for your contribution , I rationalized Aregbe's achievements because he depends on the federal reserves , resources generated within the state is not enough for the state to stand on its feet like lagos , So , I can not blame aregbe

Kindly list the initiatives you are attributing to GEJ and i'll dispute it if i can, when they removed subsidy , they promised us Buses, i have not seen any subsidy bus in Osun, sure-p funds , i have not seen, nothing FG promised has pan out, but you have the opportunity to show me his achievements and how he exceeded those of Aregbe

Osun's allocation was reduced once and again before crude price dropped, i can only imagine it has been reduced again, so, we can't blame the reduced allocation on reduced federal income, this is a clear case of hate for APC governor

I understand that it's hard for you to believe , but lucky for you , i have proof, this links directly to posts made in 2010 announcing recruitment of 20,000 citizens , Make sure you read it https://www.nairaland.com/571265/osun-state-now-offers-20000

And remember that i said yearly, it means after 1 year or so , those 20k are retired and another 20k recruited , the program is YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME , not civil service or federal jobs , after working for one year, you are qualified for loans and other benefits , as a matter of fact , i have further proofs, but read that first and let's see what you have to say

Anambra was recently listed as oil producing state as such their own allocation has been raised / increased , Osun is not producing oil so technically GEJ doesn't give a shriiiit ,

BTW , This is about GEJ and how he has not done anything tangible for anyone ,

Whynotthetruth:

Hypocrisy is the word for you...imagine how you excused your governor's inefficiency and rationalized his actions and achievements but won't give GEJ such benefit.
Which of such initiatives you listed as your governors achievements has GEJ not applied, and even exceeded by far?
Is Osun allocation decreasing and federal allocation increasing
If your governor has been employing 20,000yearly(a fat lie); it then means that by now he should have employed over 100,000 people in which sector? civil service,oyes,or what You guys can be ridiculous a times.
It is in this same period of dwindling allocation that Obianuo, anambra state governor increased salary by another 15%...and you're excusing your governor.
Folks like you have refused to see the goodies of GEJ merely out of hatred which will only harm you; the bearer...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 4:41am On Feb 01, 2015
patmaine:

blablabla. so many shameless conspiracy theorist

It sure sounds like a whacked mind can't be fixed
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Thank you for your contribution , I rationalized Aregbe's achievements because he depends on the federal reserves , resources generated within the state is not enough for the state to stand on its feet like lagos , So , I can not blame aregbe

Kindly list the initiatives you are attributing to GEJ and i'll dispute it if i can, when they removed subsidy , they promised us Buses, i have not seen any subsidy bus in Osun, sure-p funds , i have not seen, nothing FG promised has pan out, but you have the opportunity to show me his achievements and how he exceeded those of Aregbe

Osun's allocation was reduced once and again before crude price dropped, i can only imagine it has been reduced again, so, we can't blame the reduced allocation on reduced federal income, this is a clear case of hate for APC governor

I understand that it's hard for you to believe , but lucky for you , i have proof, this links directly to posts made in 2010 announcing recruitment of 20,000 citizens , Make sure you read it https://www.nairaland.com/571265/osun-state-now-offers-20000

And remember that i said yearly, it means after 1 year or so , those 20k are retired and another 20k recruited , the program is YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME , not civil service or federal jobs , after working for one year, you are qualified for loans and other benefits , as a matter of fact , i have further proofs, but read that first and let's see what you have to say

Anambra was recently listed as oil producing state as such their own allocation has been raised / increased , Osun is not producing oil so technically GEJ doesn't give a shriiiit ,

BTW , This is about GEJ and how he has not done anything tangible for anyone ,

1)Hypocrisy is a vice that will hurt you so bad so eschew it now.
2)If you think GeJ hasn't performed...that's for you. I won't dissipate my effort trying to argue or convince a biased, & prejudiced individual.
3)If Aregbe is innovative, he won't depend on accruals from federal government. He will develop his own extra sources of revenue...but he's not hence, the parasitic dependence on federal government cap in hand...
4)A times, you guys reason like kids...apologies plz....how can you say that APC states allocation is reduced due to hatred....Its unfortunate for u seriously. So, Jonathan can now through his minister of finance just share federal allocations to states like akara beans based on his whims & caprices No sharing formula...no constitutional stated methodology and accruals to states?...Just because of your hatred, you make unsubstantiated and baseless statements against persons with utmost alacrity... sorry to your soul...
5)Anambra is NOT an oil producing state. They have NEVER been one before... They applied to be graded as one but wasn't granted...They're better off than osun simply because of INNOVATIVE governors who don't borrow
like Aregbesola of osun state from any financial institutions, but still achieve FAR MUCH MORE THAN aregbe in terms of dividends of democracy and developmental projects...

BTW your oyes link has no ofricial stsmp just an individual writing what is ok by him...maybe a veritable news outfit will be better to quote or refer me to...
mind you theres no proof of sustainability of this 20k yearly....not for a state with excessive debt burden like osun...before una go pay all una debts to banks etc ...hmm...keep singing aregbe
And there's no proof that any fresh 20000 has been employed again... it is neither a viable scheme nor a sustainable one...shikena
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Accepted, But now after deregulation and claims of spending money, I still do not have light

Cambridge is unlike Nigeria, there's a due process abi you want to accuse them of being a supporter of APC , or maybe you want to say Buhari bribed them , when buhari is ready he'll request for his documents

Courts and affidavits may not be on the top of his list of priorities, i wouldn't know

Did you ever think maybe he didn't show up because he had several unscheduled meetings concerning his presidential ambition ? ? ?

I wrote my exams more than 15 years ago and i never forgot my exam numbers, so your statement wanted to imply that he just arranged for a new exam number , na lie

Your analysis = bullshit

You are a farmer, you need to convert your cassava to garri, In this context cassava has various applications, eating,fuel for car e.t.c. but you don't have a processing plant in Otuoke , So your government pays some independent contractors in Abuja to convey the cassava tubers to Abuja , The government pays for the processing and return delivery to you in Otuoke, Now the price of garri has fallen world wide, definitely the cost of transporting cassava has reduced , the cost of processing has reduced , definitely, the amount you pay to refine your cassava has reduced too , as such , after delivery , the cost garri for local consumers should reduce exponentially because your government actually has more money left over than it used so spend

20 billion dollars missing subsidy funds that caused sanusi his job as CBN governor is enough to build at least 3 refineries with a combined capacity of 180,000 barrels a day in Nigeria , according to http://www.elombah.com/index.php/201-news/latest-news/11767-nigeria-to-build-6-new-refineries-in-4-5-billion-agreement

If the contract was given to Dangote although the price is inflated Dangote can build 2 refineries with a capacity of around 400,000 barrels per day according to http://www.punchng.com/news/dangote-to-build-8bn-oil-refinery-in-nigeria/

So , try to come up with more excuses for failure, If GEJ provided just 1 refinery in his tenure, Petrol and other products will be sold at lesser price and he can boast of it any where in the world, but he didn't instead he said stealing is not corruption, Now Justify that

[s][size=3pt]
pekeyim:

How is it been resolved?

How long does it take to prepare a press statement scheduled for 9:00am on the said day that you didn't show up until later in the day to address people and miraculously give out your exam number? Genius,!!!
I can guarantee that even people that sat for this exams 2 years ago do not know their exam numbers!!!

Ok i'll do just that.

Therefore you have

The Workers.

Plus other costs.

Hope this was Helpful.

Thank Me Later.
[/b]
[/size][/s]
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2015
My guy , If i had magic, i would drop you off at sambisa, You are a troll and a zombie ,
I am always objective but i always stand by my point
I think GEJ has not performed, Millions of Nigerians even NgiIgbo are complaining so , its not just me and my hatred
I know that Aregbe is innovative and he's proven it times without number, Apart from Lagos , show me another state that does not depend on FG ,
The accusation is a well known fact, everybody knows it , ask other real life people, not PDP co conspirators , Sharing or no sharing formula, Why target specific states and not pay them what the sharing formula already defined by experts and intellects ? ? ?

Your are a bloody liar, a thief an armed robber and you argue blindly anambra was approve as oil producing state , see the proofs

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/as-anambra-joins-oil-producing-states/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/anambra-joins-league-of-oil-producing-states/
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/12387-anambra-now-an-oil-producing-state-jonathan

Finally if you weren't blinder than a blind bat, you would see the official O-yes link, just clicking would have directed you to the real source of information , The scheme worked for 4 years , IF it fails now it is because GEJ reduced Osun's allocation because Aregbesola won election for second term in office

Don't quote me anymore, you are a trashy , stewpyd , dumb son of a goat , you have no points and you have no proofs, i'd rather watch porn with my MB than waste my time replying your unintelligent and rhetoric, blind, one sided mentions ,

[size=3pt]
Whynotthetruth:

1)Hypocrisy is a vice that will hurt you so bad so eschew it now.
2)If you think GeJ hasn't performed...that's for you. I won't dissipate my effort trying to argue or convince a biased, & prejudiced individual.
3)If Aregbe is innovative, he won't depend on accruals from federal government. He will develop his own extra sources of revenue...but he's not hence, the parasitic dependence on federal government cap in hand...
4)A times, you guys reason like kids...apologies plz....how can you say that APC states allocation is reduced due to hatred....Its unfortunate for u seriously. So, Jonathan can now through his minister of finance just share federal allocations to states like akara beans based on his whims & caprices No sharing formula...no constitutional stated methodology and accruals to states?...Just because of your hatred, you make unsubstantiated and baseless statements against persons with utmost alacrity... sorry to your soul...
5)Anambra is NOT an oil producing state. They have NEVER been one before... They applied to be graded as one but wasn't granted...They're better off than osun simply because of INNOVATIVE governors who don't borrow
like Aregbesola of osun state from any financial institutions, but still achieve FAR MUCH MORE THAN aregbe in terms of dividends of democracy and developmental projects...

BTW your oyes link has no ofricial stsmp just an individual writing what is ok by him...maybe a veritable news outfit will be better to quote or refer me to...
mind you theres no proof of sustainability of this 20k yearly....not for a state with excessive debt burden like osun...before una go pay all una debts to banks etc ...hmm...keep singing aregbe
And there's no proof that any fresh 20000 has been employed again... it is neither a viable scheme nor a sustainable one...shikena
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
My guy , If i had magic, i would drop you off at sambisa, You are a troll and a zombie ,
I am always objective but i always stand by my point
I think GEJ has not performed, Millions of Nigerians even NgiIgbo are complaining so , its not just me and my hatred
I know that Aregbe is innovative and he's proven it times without number, Apart from Lagos , show me another state that does not depend on FG ,
The accusation is a well known fact, everybody knows it , ask other real life people, not PDP co conspirators , Sharing or no sharing formula, Why target specific states and not pay them what the sharing formula already defined by experts and intellects ? ? ?

Your are a bloody liar, a thief an armed robber and you argue blindly anambra was approve as oil producing state , see the proofs

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/as-anambra-joins-oil-producing-states/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/anambra-joins-league-of-oil-producing-states/
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/12387-anambra-now-an-oil-producing-state-jonathan

Finally if you weren't blinder than a blind bat, you would see the official O-yes link, just clicking would have directed you to the real source of information , The scheme worked for 4 years , IF it fails now it is because GEJ reduced Osun's allocation because Aregbesola won election for second term in office

Don't quote me anymore, you are a trashy , stewpyd , dumb son of a goat , you have no points and you have no proofs, i'd rather watch porn with my MB than waste my time replying your unintelligent and rhetoric, blind, one sided mentions ,

[size=3pt]
[/size]

Anyway, thank God you have no such power...thanks for the insults...wish ya many more from above...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Anyway, thank God you have no such power...thanks for the insults...wish ya many more from above...

I said don't quote me anymore

I wake up pissed and angry especially when i read stuffs like this , there's no harm in researching before arguing , there's no harm in researching during an argument , Don't come online to insult people, don't come online to argue blindly , and don't come online to make other people look like Eerdiots, be objective and it'll be well with you , I feel bad for the insults though but you started it , next time don't insult please ? ?

Another Victory won , Read my signature before quoting me especially if you won't have valid points grin
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

I said don't quote me anymore

I wake up pissed and angry especially when i read stuffs like this , there's no harm in researching before arguing , there's no harm in researching during an argument , Don't come online to insult people, don't come online to argue blindly , and don't come online to make other people look like Eerdiots, be objective and it'll be well with you , I feel bad for the insults though but you started it , next time don't insult please ? ?

Another Victory won , Read my signature before quoting me especially if you won't have valid points grin

Victory indeed...I chose to ignore you and didn't insult you too but pointed out your hypocrisy in trying to judge with different yardsticks...Research well bro...Anambra is NOT an oil producing state. Peter Obi developed Anambra without a single debt but left so much savings for them. Now, his successor is struggling to outdo Obi's giants strides in development and even give much more yet they aren't recognised as oil producing state...Let your governor be innovative; currently he's not notwithstanding the heavy debts he's accumulating for the state through borrowings...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by pekeyim: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Accepted, But now after deregulation and claims of spending money, I still do not have light

Cambridge is unlike Nigeria, there's a due process abi you want to accuse them of being a supporter of APC , or maybe you want to say Buhari bribed them , when buhari is ready he'll request for his documents

Courts and affidavits may not be on the top of his list of priorities, i wouldn't know

Did you ever think maybe he didn't show up because he had several unscheduled meetings concerning his presidential ambition ? ? ?

I wrote my exams more than 15 years ago and i never forgot my exam numbers, so your statement wanted to imply that he just arranged for a new exam number , na lie

Your analysis = bullshit

You are a farmer, you need to convert your cassava to garri, In this context cassava has various applications, eating,fuel for car e.t.c. but you don't have a processing plant in Otuoke , So your government pays some independent contractors in Abuja to convey the cassava tubers to Abuja , The government pays for the processing and return delivery to you in Otuoke, Now the price of garri has fallen world wide, definitely the cost of transporting cassava has reduced , the cost of processing has reduced , definitely, the amount you pay to refine your cassava has reduced too , as such , after delivery , the cost garri for local consumers should reduce exponentially because your government actually has more money left over than it used so spend

20 billion dollars missing subsidy funds that caused sanusi his job as CBN governor is enough to build at least 3 refineries with a combined capacity of 180,000 barrels a day in Nigeria , according to http://www.elombah.com/index.php/201-news/latest-news/11767-nigeria-to-build-6-new-refineries-in-4-5-billion-agreement

If the contract was given to Dangote although the price is inflated Dangote can build 2 refineries with a capacity of around 400,000 barrels per day according to http://www.punchng.com/news/dangote-to-build-8bn-oil-refinery-in-nigeria/

So , try to come up with more excuses for failure, If GEJ provided just 1 refinery in his tenure, Petrol and other products will be sold at lesser price and he can boast of it any where in the world, but he didn't instead he said stealing is not corruption, Now Justify that

[size=3pt][/size]

Stop telling lies you don't remember your WAEC number!!!

My analysis wasn't bullshit and it took you all day to come up with this "Trash"

In the example I gave it was just to convert to Garri, what you decide or decided to do with the Garri Had or Has nothing to do with the argument!!!

If the price of Garri should fall doesn't mean the price of transporting it will also fall....!!! Damn!!! Na wah to you.
So you mean to tell me that because the price of PMS has dropped from 97 -87 the price from Ojota - Yaba has also dropped?? Na wah!!!
"the cost of processing has reduced , definitely, the amount you pay to refine your cassava has reduced too , as such , after delivery , the cost garri for local consumers should reduce exponentially because your government actually has more money left over than it used so spend "

this entire part didn't make sense.

Another example the Mechanic that repairs or services that Bus that goes from OJOTA - Yaba takes #1k for servicing this Bus, so you are saying as PMS reduced by, #10 He'll reduce the money you pay for servicing

Na wah oh!!!

20 billion dollars

I thought it was 49.8 billion dollars?

Oh sorry Same Sanusi said it was 10. Smth billion.

Before he arrived at 20 billion.

So how much is actually missing

Btw the National Assembly probed this matter and later said it was just. "Hot Air"

You asking for us to build a new refinery shows your level of understanding about the petroleum industry or about our refineries and calling for the government to build a new one is shameful!!!

The installed capacity of all the refineries in Nigeria is over 400 thousand barrel per day, this is more than enough for Nigerians. The issue here is due to neglect these refineries aren't operating up to optimum capacity! But what has the government done, instead of half and half repairs, they decided to engage the "People" that built these refineries in the first place to come and repair them, but the negotiation is still ongoing and it's taking a while.

Steal
"take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously."

"
cor·rupt/kəˈrəpt/
adjective
having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
(of a text or a computer database or program) made unreliable by errors or alterations.
verb
cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
change or debase by making errors or unintentional alterations."

I guess both definitions are the same, Like you'll Hear an Arm robber corrupted some money from some traders in Alaba market
Or An Arm robber stole some moneyt from some traders in Alaba market.

The issue here to me is that it shouldn't have come out of the mouth of the President.

Thank You.

This a link that's price of "fuel" in UK in a deregulated market and the reduction in price due to the fall in oil price was only about 20 smth P. Click last year and compare to today's price. It wasn't exponential!!!
http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/costs/fuel-prices/
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Stop quoting me for likes or shares, your not making any points , you just want to use my liked post to gain attention

pekeyim:

Stop telling lies you don't remember your WAEC number!!!

My analysis wasn't bullshit and it took you all day to come up with this "Trash"

In the example I gave it was just to convert to Garri, what you decide or decided to do with the Garri Had or Has nothing to do with the argument!!!

If the price of Garri should fall doesn't mean the price of transporting it will also fall....!!! Damn!!! Na wah to you.
So you mean to tell me that because the price of PMS has dropped from 97 -87 the price from Ojota - Yaba has also dropped?? Na wah!!!
"the cost of processing has reduced , definitely, the amount you pay to refine your cassava has reduced too , as such , after delivery , the cost garri for local consumers should reduce exponentially because your government actually has more money left over than it used so spend "

this entire part didn't make sense.

Another example the Mechanic that repairs or services that Bus that goes from OJOTA - Yaba takes #1k for servicing this Bus, so you are saying as PMS reduced by, #10 He'll reduce the money you pay for servicing

Na wah oh!!!

20 billion dollars

I thought it was 49.8 billion dollars?

Oh sorry Same Sanusi said it was 10. Smth billion.

Before he arrived at 20 billion.

So how much is actually missing

Btw the National Assembly probed this matter and later said it was just. "Hot Air"

You asking for us to build a new refinery shows your level of understanding about the petroleum industry or about our refineries and calling for the government to build a new one is shameful!!!

The installed capacity of all the refineries in Nigeria is over 400 thousand barrel per day, this is more than enough for Nigerians. The issue here is due to neglect these refineries aren't operating up to optimum capacity! But what has the government done, instead of half and half repairs, they decided to engage the "People" that built these refineries in the first place to come and repair them, but the negotiation is still ongoing and it's taking a while.

Steal
"take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously."

"
cor·rupt/kəˈrəpt/
adjective
having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
(of a text or a computer database or program) made unreliable by errors or alterations.
verb
cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
change or debase by making errors or unintentional alterations."

I guess both definitions are the same, Like you'll Hear an Arm robber corrupted some money from some traders in Alaba market
Or An Arm robber stole some moneyt from some traders in Alaba market.

The issue here to me is that it shouldn't have come out of the mouth of the President.

Thank You.

This a link that's price of "fuel" in UK in a deregulated market and the reduction in price due to the fall in oil price was only about 20 smth P. Click last year and compare to today's price. It wasn't exponential!!!
http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/costs/fuel-prices/
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Victory indeed...I chose to ignore you and didn't insult you too but pointed out your hypocrisy in trying to judge with different yardsticks...Research well bro...Anambra is NOT an oil producing state. Peter Obi developed Anambra without a single debt but left so much savings for them. Now, his successor is struggling to outdo Obi's giants strides in development and even give much more yet they aren't recognised as oil producing state...Let your governor be innovative; currently he's not notwithstanding the heavy debts he's accumulating for the state through borrowings...

You can lie o , you said Anambra isn't an oil producing state and i proved that it is , must you change the subject to debt and giant strides // ? ? ?
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by pekeyim: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
Stop quoting me for likes or shares, your not making any points , you just want to use my liked post to gain attention

LOL You are very funny!!!
Seun doesn't pay for "Likes" or "share"
If I really wanted likes I would have just said

"For GEJ Click like" For Buhari click "Share"
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

You can lie o , you said Anambra isn't an oil producing state and i proved that it is , must you change the subject to debt and giant strides // ? ? ?

Maybe you need a lens to read again. I NEVER changed anything. Go back to what you quoted and see it there SCREAMING; ANAMBRA IS NOT AN OIL PRODUCING STATE. Go back and research very well and better this time. Anambra has never been an oil state yet doing very well in all facets of development... so why can't your governor do same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) / Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.